• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Millions of Americans wish they could get same care as illegals at Border

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
try to think and be honest...if conditions at most of these centers were as nice as you say, or even close, do you really think anyone connected to trump would try to stop media from showing it? come on. that is the best indicator there is stuff there they do not want us to see...it can't be because it is classified...so why the news blackout?
You mean like the Cages and tinfoil during the Obama admin? When it wasn't Overwhelmed?

And when they didn't have Leftist AMERICAN lawmakers & leftist activists willfully assisting them ?

Or was that when they were being flown in and placed all over the country ?

As Obama said- Don't send your kids or bring your kids illegally - Go Home.

Last thing we need is a bed and breakfast for illegals. Deal with it PruneJuice.

redtide

Mayor
stole your insurance. that is hilarious. you are one of the funniest posters here, even though unintentionally. a local fox affiliate decided to fact check the claim Obama made about if you like your insurance, you can keep your insurance...and your doctor. And this is what they reported-

Here’s what you need to know to get up to speed:

The problem

Insurers are sending cancellation notices to some of the 12 million Americans whose individual policies don’t meet Obamacare requirements for more comprehensive care.

The law does not require cancellation of policies that were issued before the new law passed Congress in 2010. But people whose policies have changed since then must get polices that conform to the new requirements. In 2010, the Health and Human Services Department estimated that 40% to 67% of individual plans would eventually lose their “grandfathered” status.

Some insurance companies also appear to be canceling policies for other reasons, such as withdrawing from states where they have fewer subscribers.

so, everybody who paid attention knew that obamacare does not force any cancellation of any policy issued before 2010, and ONLY THOSE WHOSE POLICIES HAVE CHANGED MUST NOW GET POLICIES THAT CONFORM TO THE REFORM MANDATES CONCERNING PRE-EXISTING CONDITIONS, CAPPED BENEFITS, AND CANCELING THOSE WHO DEVELOP EXPENSIVE DISEASES.....so who is forcing any of these private insurers to change the old policies and therefore allow their customers to keep the craptastic insurance they had before obamacare? answer...NOBODY...they choose to change their policies or cancel them. get it?

Read more: http://fox40.com/2013/11/08/after-obamas-apology-talk-of-solutions-and-still-the-website/#ixzz2kWNlq2UU
Isn't that special, you were able to find some local bs news piece to justify your freeloading based agenda. Well bless your hears but the simple FACT remains....0bama and his ilk stole my health insurance and the nation as a whole will be better off with zerobama care is dead

llovejim

Current Champion
Isn't that special, you were able to find some local bs news piece to justify your freeloading based agenda. Well bless your hears but the simple FACT remains....0bama and his ilk stole my health insurance and the nation as a whole will be better off with zerobama care is dead
Since Obamacare, 20 Million More Americans Have Health Insurance ...

https://fortune.com/2018/11/.../obamacare-americans-with-health-insurance-uninsured...

Nov 15, 2018 - Since Obamacare, 20 Million More Americans Have Health Insurance.

Introduction. According to a new analysis by the Department of Health and Human Services, 50 to 129 million (19 to 50 percent of) non-elderly Americans have some type of pre-existing health condition. Up to one in five non-elderly Americans with apre-existing condition – 25 million individuals – is uninsured.

At Risk: Pre-Existing Conditions Could Affect 1 in 2 Americans - CMS

https://www.cms.gov/CCIIO/Resources/Forms-Reports-and-Other.../preexisting.html

Study: 45,000 Deaths Per Year Due to Lack of Health Insurance | Ed ...

https://www.patheos.com/.../study-45000-deaths-per-year-due-to-lack-of-health-insur...

Oct 15, 2018 - “We doctors have many new ways to prevent deaths from hypertension, ... but only if patients can get into our offices and afford their medications.” ... to destroy the Affordable Care Act, aka Obamacare, will literally kill people. ... amount every year, I would be dead because there's no way I could afford it.

redtide

Mayor
Since Obamacare, 20 Million More Americans Have Health Insurance ...

https://fortune.com/2018/11/.../obamacare-americans-with-health-insurance-uninsured...

Nov 15, 2018 - Since Obamacare, 20 Million More Americans Have Health Insurance.

Introduction. According to a new analysis by the Department of Health and Human Services, 50 to 129 million (19 to 50 percent of) non-elderly Americans have some type of pre-existing health condition. Up to one in five non-elderly Americans with apre-existing condition – 25 million individuals – is uninsured.
At Risk: Pre-Existing Conditions Could Affect 1 in 2 Americans - CMS

https://www.cms.gov/CCIIO/Resources/Forms-Reports-and-Other.../preexisting.html

Study: 45,000 Deaths Per Year Due to Lack of Health Insurance | Ed ...

https://www.patheos.com/.../study-45000-deaths-per-year-due-to-lack-of-health-insur...

Oct 15, 2018 - “We doctors have many new ways to prevent deaths from hypertension, ... but only if patients can get into our offices and afford their medications.” ... to destroy the Affordable Care Act, aka Obamacare, will literally kill people. ... amount every year, I would be dead because there's no way I could afford it.
so now you are actually trying to justify open theft? That is sick

llovejim

Current Champion
You mean like the Cages and tinfoil during the Obama admin? When it wasn't Overwhelmed?

And when they didn't have Leftist AMERICAN lawmakers & leftist activists willfully assisting them ?

Or was that when they were being flown in and placed all over the country ?

As Obama said- Don't send your kids or bring your kids illegally - Go Home.

Last thing we need is a bed and breakfast for illegals. Deal with it PruneJuice.
bullshit. what a liar you are. the surge of illegals in 2014 was similar to any under creepy liar con man trump. and the conditions in some detention centers then was similar...but you did not see obama calling them invaders or dangerous security threats and shutting down the government and calling for "emergency powers" like a publicity seeking egomaniac. we dealt with it as humanely and as quickly as we could, and we weren't looked on by the rest of the world as the new nazis in town.

You keep repeating that dumb-ass "leftist deep state" conspiracy crap even Fox Channel does not spew anymore. You are a pathetically blind trump voter who refuses to accept facts, even the fact you are not smart enough to be a democratic female with a "base."

everything about you is a silly ass lie, devoid of truth or facts.

Spamature

President
If you believe that then you have to ask yourself why isn't Pence and his boss who sent him down there treating homeless citizens that way ?

It's disgusting how they treat illegal immigrants better than they treat our fellow Americans.

Wouldn't you say that's DEPLORABLE ?

EatTheRich

President
I’m currently in Brownsville. It’s 101 outside. Inside the AC is cranking and kids are under Mylar blankets to avoid the chill. The refrigerators are stocked with sandwiches, microwave Mexican foods, closets filled with diapers, medical supplies, dental products, oat bars, Pedialyte bottles, baby food, toys and games, and two rooms with cribs.
The Border Patrol here is pissed with the whoppers told by ingrates like Ocasio Cortez who receive these tours and then blatantly lie about the conditions.
The conditions in these holding facilities are likelier better than in many public schools.
So you were allowed to tour the facility and you violated the terms of your access by publicizing what you saw?

EatTheRich

President
I was thinking 92* here was bad, if it was so bad they'd ask to be allowed to go bad to where they came from. Of course it's better than many of out public schools.

I read:
2,700,000 kids separated from parents in Prisons
765,000 kids separated from parents in Military

Where's the leftist crocodile tears?
I’m sure many are begging to be allowed to go back to the cartels they fled. But they are prisoners.

Dino

Russian Asset
So you were allowed to tour the facility and you violated the terms of your access by publicizing what you saw?
Where are these terms of my access? Didn’t Ocasio Cortez violate hers if they exist?
Where do you get this immaterial tangential offal?

EatTheRich

President
Where are these terms of my access? Didn’t Ocasio Cortez violate hers if they exist?
Where do you get this immaterial tangential offal?
You don’t know because you lied about having toured the facility. The laws prohibiting publicizing the conditions in the concentration camps are obviously unconstitutional.

Dino

Russian Asset
You don’t know because you lied about having toured the facility. The laws prohibiting publicizing the conditions in the concentration camps are obviously unconstitutional.
I publicized nothing. I also agreed to nothing because you have no idea what my function was there. You’re a trip.
Once again, where are you digging up these rules? Keep dodging the questions because you know you have no answers.
You’re actually accusing me of lying about this? What a simple disgraceful speck of a person you are.