• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Millions of Americans wish they could get same care as illegals at Border

EatTheRich

President
I publicized nothing. I also agreed to nothing because you have no idea what my function was there. You’re a trip.
Once again, where are you digging up these rules? Keep dodging the questions because you know you have no answers.
You’re actually accusing me of lying about this? What a simple disgraceful speck of a person you are.
You are accusing several members of Congress, the UN, Amnesty International, Human Rights Watch, the EU, Doctors Without Borders, Border Patrol agents, federal judges, the Departments of Homeland Security and Justice, the Vice President of the United States, and several heads of state of conspiring to tell the same detailed lie, which could be easily exposed as a lie were the media given access to the concentration camps. Correct? You are denying that senators have been threatened with death for what they have said, right?

Dino

Russian Asset
You are accusing several members of Congress, the UN, Amnesty International, Human Rights Watch, the EU, Doctors Without Borders, Border Patrol agents, federal judges, the Departments of Homeland Security and Justice, the Vice President of the United States, and several heads of state of conspiring to tell the same detailed lie, which could be easily exposed as a lie were the media given access to the concentration camps. Correct? You are denying that senators have been threatened with death for what they have said, right?
When I ask you- as I FAR too frequently must to back something up I’m asking you for a source. I absolutely must refuse to accept asking for back-up to your nonsense just to receive further quotes from right out of your head.
You’re not well enough, smart enough, or honest enough to post liberal claptrap without some reference material.
Do you finally get it??
Lastly, this last of your posts is far too disjointed and messy to warrant a response.
What “lie” are you contemplating?

EatTheRich

President
When I ask you- as I FAR too frequently must to back something up I’m asking you for a source. I absolutely must refuse to accept asking for back-up to your nonsense just to receive further quotes from right out of your head.
You’re not well enough, smart enough, or honest enough to post liberal claptrap without some reference material.
Do you finally get it??
Lastly, this last of your posts is far too disjointed and messy to warrant a response.
What “lie” are you contemplating?
Each of those groups or individuals has accused the U.S. of keeping people in inhuman conditions. I am not spending an hour tracking down nearly a dozen links. But I can guarantee you that you can pick ANY one on my list and I can provide a link backing that up ... as I have been able to do with every single assertion you have ever challenged. You are claiming they are all lying.

Dino

Russian Asset
Each of those groups or individuals has accused the U.S. of keeping people in inhuman conditions. I am not spending an hour tracking down nearly a dozen links. But I can guarantee you that you can pick ANY one on my list and I can provide a link backing that up ... as I have been able to do with every single assertion you have ever challenged. You are claiming they are all lying.
Anyone looking back would be amused at the whoppers you’re telling. I’m constantly asking for links, you rarely provide anything.
Your credibility is next to nothing chump.