• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Millions of Trump followers suffering from hallucinations?

Trump has his followers hypnotized and mesmerized. They'll believe ANYTHING he says. If he said Santa Claus was a Muslim terrorist, they'd believe him.

You know what other famous politician had that kind of mesmerizing effect on his adoring audiences?

I won't tell you, but I'll give you a hint: His first name was Adolf.

Emily

NSDAP Kanzler
You know what other famous politician had that kind of mesmerizing effect on his adoring audiences? I won't tell you, but I'll give you a hint: His first name was Adolf.
No matter how much you try to convince me, I'm not going to vote for Trump. :)

There weren't thousands, but there were Muslims cheering and passing around candy and such on 9/11. Sorry all, it did happen. It was reported in the papers and I read it then (and I'm not hallucinating). There were jews dancing, too. There were "Palestinians" dancing on rooftops, as well. Video was being broadcast of it here until the Saudi government, a major shareholder in some Western media companies, squelched it. The jews who run so much of the media buried almost all the videos and photos of the dancing jews, I suppose, but there's some of it around. Anyway, Trump exaggerated but he wasn't making it all up. (Oh, and I don't support Trump at all, but facts matter)

No matter how much you try to convince me, I'm not going to vote for Trump. :)

There weren't thousands, but there were Muslims cheering and passing around candy and such on 9/11. Sorry all, it did happen. It was reported in the papers and I read it then (and I'm not hallucinating). There were jews dancing, too. There were "Palestinians" dancing on rooftops, as well. Video was being broadcast of it here until the Saudi government, a major shareholder in some Western media companies, squelched it. The jews who run so much of the media buried almost all the videos and photos of the dancing jews, I suppose, but there's some of it around. Anyway, Trump exaggerated but he wasn't making it all up. (Oh, and I don't support Trump at all, but facts matter)
Yes, we know that there were Palestinians celebrating 9/11. But that is NOT what Trump was claiming. He was claiming he saw thousands of Muslims celebrating in JERSEY CITY, here in the United States. That is simply a false claim. If you insist you saw newspaper articles documenting this, then you should be able to find those articles and post them, right here, for interested parties to read.

Emily

NSDAP Kanzler
Yes, we know that there were Palestinians celebrating 9/11. But that is NOT what Trump was claiming. He was claiming he saw thousands of Muslims celebrating in JERSEY CITY, here in the United States. That is simply a false claim. If you insist you saw newspaper articles documenting this, then you should be able to find those articles and post them, right here, for interested parties to read.
First, yes, Trump made a false claim -- there were definitely not thousands. But what I read did say that there were celebrations among Arabs in and around New York City.
Second, thank you for prompting me to try to find links to articles like the one I read. Doing so, I found a lot of interesting information suggesting possible misreporting or mis-identification of the people celebrating in America. I may have been wrong entirely.
I'll look into it more but the truth may be too obscured. For now, we can agree that Trump wasn't telling it, regardless.

D

Deleted member 21794

First, yes, Trump made a false claim -- there were definitely not thousands. But what I read did say that there were celebrations among Arabs in and around New York City.
Second, thank you for prompting me to try to find links to articles like the one I read. Doing so, I found a lot of interesting information suggesting possible misreporting or mis-identification of the people celebrating in America. I may have been wrong entirely.
I'll look into it more but the truth may be too obscured. For now, we can agree that Trump wasn't telling it, regardless.
I suspect Trump mistook the celebrations in other countries for celebrations here. That said, it's interesting how leftist standards have changed. We have one possible lie about a people celebrating on 9/11 versus an absolute MOUNTAIN of lies by Barack Hussein Obama.

Carlsen

MQ-1 warrior drone
So sez Trump's aide, referring to Trump's claims that he saw thousands of Muslims in Jersey City celebrating the 9/11 attacks....

;-)

Cohen also pointed to social media as backing up Trump, saying an immeasurable number of Trump's "millions and millions of followers" on social media have said they recall seeing the same thing.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/24/politics/donald-trump-september-11-muslims-celebrating/index.html
no Trump followers don't have hallucinations but they do follow a guy he is more then 50 meters tall and is mutation from nuclear tests

Zoar

Governor
I suspect Trump mistook the celebrations in other countries for celebrations here. That said, it's interesting how leftist standards have changed. We have one possible lie about a people celebrating on 9/11 versus an absolute MOUNTAIN of lies by Barack Hussein Obama.
Derailing the thread and 24/7/365 Obama Hate Spew from you. Do know know what is tiring --- you Lying about Obama 24 hours a day.

Days

Commentator
Trump has his followers hypnotized and mesmerized. They'll believe ANYTHING he says. If he said Santa Claus was a Muslim terrorist, they'd believe him.

You know what other famous politician had that kind of mesmerizing effect on his adoring audiences?

I won't tell you, but I'll give you a hint: His first name was Adolf.
JFK?

Zoar

Governor
Of course we are getting that. The nation has been pressed, no one has fixed a bloody thing, so now you get a fascist, same way Germany did it. When decades of corruption has ruled DC... something's gotta give.
That is a sorry and preposterous EXCUSE. The rise of Trump has far more to do with media propaganda and hate spew from Fox and talk radio. If you don't know that you are far dumber than I thought.

Days

Commentator
That is a sorry and preposterous EXCUSE. The rise of Trump has far more to do with media propaganda and hate spew from Fox and talk radio. If you don't know that you are far dumber than I thought.
I'm far dumber than you thought.

The frickin manufacturing base goes overseas... and nobody does boo about it.

The stock market crashes... twice... and nobody does boo about it.

20 million homes go into foreclosure... and nobody does boo about it.

1/3 of America is on food stamps... and nobody does boo about it.

And you think it is the media?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
When they show that stuff on TV they have the location printed right across the screen. You're just making excuses for him and this thread is about TRUMP...Not Obama. If Trump saw it on TV there is no way he could have mistaken it for Arabs in America. He's a fricken liar.

Here's an example...how in the hell could Trump or anyone say this was happening in US??
It's printed across the screen AND the commentator said what was going on.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
So sez Trump's aide, referring to Trump's claims that he saw thousands of Muslims in Jersey City celebrating the 9/11 attacks....

;-)

Cohen also pointed to social media as backing up Trump, saying an immeasurable number of Trump's "millions and millions of followers" on social media have said they recall seeing the same thing.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/24/politics/donald-trump-september-11-muslims-celebrating/index.html
If they were hallucinating...maybe they could also hallucinate or imagine that Hillary could be a good President or just a good person.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*

;-)

So you agree with Breitbart...interesting.