• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Millions without power in Kalifornia

worldlymrb

Revenge
The power company turned of the electric grid on 1.5 million residents to supposedly “PREVENT” a wildfire.

No word yet on how many wildfires will be started by the tens of thousands of recently purchased GAS POWERED GENERATORS!

4/15

Mayor
That shithole state can't maintain their electrical grid so that it doesn't cause wildfires, so they are shutting down power to millions to avoid wildfires.

:D

https://apnews.com/014e1056b9ad4ef092ec4a7a1195dfad
This state, California, is far better than whatever state you live in. The State of California is not responsible for the maintenance of forests or the electrical system. The forest service is who runs the wilderness and PG&E is required to keep forests clear from it's lines.
PG&E has put profits ahead of safety and now is pulling this power outage to get back at customers. I have solar so the outage is nothing for me.

D

Deleted member 21794

This state, California, is far better than whatever state you live in. The State of California is not responsible for the maintenance of forests or the electrical system. The forest service is who runs the wilderness and PG&E is required to keep forests clear from it's lines.
PG&E has put profits ahead of safety and now is pulling this power outage to get back at customers. I have solar so the outage is nothing for me.
What happens when the sun goes down?

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
California is a great state. What you said about PG&E is so true. I don't have solar, so if they decide to cut power in my area I'm in trouble.

Nostra

Governor
The State of California is not responsible for the maintenance of forests or the electrical system. .
The People's Republic of Kalifornia regulates the hell out of everything. Are you claiming they let PG&E throw up anything for their power lines?

Who doesn't take into account wind when they do such things? What morons.:D

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
I love how people want to take shots at California, but are then too embarrassed to name the state they live in. That’s good stuff. : )

Nostra

Governor
I love how people want to take shots at California, but are then too embarrassed to name the state they live in. That’s good stuff. : )
Why would it make a difference where anyone else lives when we are talking about what a clusterfuck Kalifornia is?

Are you looking for some lameass opportunity for "whataboutism"?:D

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Why would it make a difference where anyone else lives when we are talking about what a clusterfuck Kalifornia is?

Are you looking for some lameass opportunity for "whataboutism"?:D
Nope, just making an observation. Sorry that it clearly upset you. : )

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
New Kalifornia State Motto: We suck, but at least we aren't India.

:D
Just proving somebody else wrong. : )

And California has the biggest economy in the country with the biggest economy. No wonder you whine about them. ; )