• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Milwaukee man suffers acid burns to his face in alleged racist attack

EatTheRich

President
I'm not sure what major political ramifications this has.

Horrible acts that you won't find anyone condoning.

I mean, are we suddenly going to look into every crime and try to pin which political leader's fault it is?

Have you SEEN the numbers coming from Democrat run cities? Chicago? NY?

Do you REALLY want to get into that? I don't think you do. I'd just take this drive-by attack and continue to drive away.
When politicians stoke racial and xenophobic hatred to make excuses for the failure of their economic system and to gain factional advantage, they end up promoting behavior like this.

Mr. Friscus

Governor
When politicians stoke racial and xenophobic hatred to make excuses for the failure of their economic system and to gain factional advantage, they end up promoting behavior like this.
Right.

But let me guess, when an Obama criticizes police as racist, and then cops get killed, as happened during Obama’s presidency, it’s mere coincidence and lone wolves.

I’ve heard that song and dance, complete double standard long enough.

EatTheRich

President
Right.

But let me guess, when an Obama criticizes police as racist, and then cops get killed, as happened during Obama’s presidency, it’s mere coincidence and lone wolves.

The world would have seen the obvious racism of the police whether Obama had acknowledged it or not. In fact, the context of Obama acknowledging it was trying to appease the angry masses in order to keep them from taking revenge. And rates of police being murdered in the line of duty declined during Obama’s administration.

Mr. Friscus

Governor
The world would have seen the obvious racism of the police whether Obama had acknowledged it or not. In fact, the context of Obama acknowledging it was trying to appease the angry masses in order to keep them from taking revenge. And rates of police being murdered in the line of duty declined during Obama’s administration.
Yeah that’s what I thought.

So when an R attacks something and then any sort of crime occurs in that area, it’s the R’s fault for causing it.

But when a D does the same thing, it’s not their fault because “the world”, whatever that means, didn’t think it... LOL

Go on.. keep telling us all about what “the world” thinks...o_O

So when an R attacks something and then any sort of crime occurs in that area, it’s the R’s fault for causing it.

But when a D does the same thing, it’s not their fault because “the world”, whatever that means, didn’t think it... LOL

According to ETR, "the world" thinks whatever his Democrat handlers tell him it thinks. Total DNC stooge.

EatTheRich

President

I didn’t say anything about Republicans, just about politicians being racist and xenophobic. But, hey, if the shoe fits ...

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I'm not sure what major political ramifications this has.

Horrible acts that you won't find anyone condoning.

I mean, are we suddenly going to look into every crime and try to pin which political leader's fault it is?

Have you SEEN the numbers coming from Democrat run cities? Chicago? NY?

Do you REALLY want to get into that? I don't think you do. I'd just take this drive-by attack and continue to drive away.
Property crimes are hardly politically motivated. We are talking about the rhetoric from the WH suggesting that latinos are drug dealers and rapists invading our cities. Trump named El Paso as a city ridden with crime because of illegal immigrants....the result was a mass shooting at a synagogue known for helping immigrants in Pittsburgh and another mass shooting at a Walmart in El Paso.

There are none so blind as those who will not see.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Right.

Obama said there is racism within our society, including police departments. He did not call police racists. He spoke at a funeral for policemen killed in Dallas. His speech criticized those who failed to see the value the police had brought to their communities.
His words were uniting. Trump's are not.

Mick

The Right is always right
Obama said there is racism within our society, including police departments. He did not call police racists. He spoke at a funeral for policemen killed in Dallas. His speech criticized those who failed to see the value the police had brought to their communities.
His words were uniting. Trump's are not.
His words were not uniting to the families of the slain officers or police officers around the country. I've already beaten you down on this point in the past so why bring it up again? His words were utterly awful to begin with. They were downright sick and evil in that situation. That would be akin to President Bush going to a funeral of an American slain on 9/11 and then saying America itself is partly to blame and that Muslim hatred towards our country should be understood. The finger should point to one area of evil only........radical islam. Just like the slain officers blame should point to one area of evil only........radicalized left wing groups. He couldn't bring himself to take on the radicalization he helped propagate.

Here is some advice. Don't do this to yourself again. Dare to take it?

:D

middleview

President
Supporting Member
His words were not uniting to the families of the slain officers or police officers around the country. I've already beaten you down on this point in the past so why bring it up again? His words were utterly awful to begin with. They were downright sick and evil in that situation. That would be akin to President Bush going to a funeral of an American slain on 9/11 and then saying America itself is partly to blame and that Muslim hatred towards our country should be understood. The finger should point to one area of evil only........radical islam. Just like the slain officers blame should point to one area of evil only........radicalized left wing groups. He couldn't bring himself to take on the radicalization he helped propagate.

Here is some advice. Don't do this to yourself again. Dare to take it?

:D
You lost that argument because you refused to read what Obama actually said...you stuck with the opinion of some other right wing hack.

In no interpretation of what he said can it be interpreted that he blamed policemen (especially not the Dallas police) for the shooting.

Mick

The Right is always right
You lost that argument because you refused to read what Obama actually said...you stuck with the opinion of some other right wing hack.

In no interpretation of what he said can it be interpreted that he blamed policemen (especially not the Dallas police) for the shooting.

“We have all seen this bigotry in our lives at some point,” Mr. Obama told an audience of about 2,500 at a concert hall in Dallas. “None of us is entirely innocent. No institution is entirely immune. And that includes our police departments. We know this.”

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/12/obama-defends-black-lives-matter-protests-police-m/

Once again, there is despicably sick to rant about racism against blacks when you are SPEAKING at a funeral of officers who were slain by a black because they were white. No business even going down that road regardless of his feelings. Someone doesn't speak when at the funeral of drunk driver victim about how difficult drinkers are and what victims they are. Jesus [Unwelcome language removed] christ, man.

What is wrong with you? You are a disturbed individual if you cannot see how sick and wrong that is.

Last edited:
“We have all seen this bigotry in our lives at some point,” Mr. Obama told an audience of about 2,500 at a concert hall in Dallas. “None of us is entirely innocent. No institution is entirely immune. And that includes our police departments. We know this.”

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/12/obama-defends-black-lives-matter-protests-police-m/

Once again, there is despicably sick to rant about racism against blacks when you are SPEAKING at a funeral of officers who were slain by a black because they were white. No business even going down that road regardless of his feelings. Someone doesn't speak when at the funeral of drunk driver about how difficult drinkers are and what victims they are. Jesus [Unwelcome language removed] christ, man.

What is wrong with you? You are a disturbed individual if you cannot see how sick and wrong that is.
Obama was a sociopath who enjoyed rubbing people's faces in their own grief. Particularly white people.