• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Milwaukee man suffers acid burns to his face in alleged racist attack

Mick

The Right is always right
Obama was a sociopath who enjoyed rubbing people's faces in their own grief. Particularly white people.
Absolutely he did. Middleview isn't much better because he refuses to condemn such obviously hateful, inappropriate comments.

Mr. Friscus

Governor
Obama said there is racism within our society, including police departments. He did not call police racists. He spoke at a funeral for policemen killed in Dallas. His speech criticized those who failed to see the value the police had brought to their communities.
His words were uniting. Trump's are not.
So when trump calls out bad people in a group, he’s divisively attacking the entire group.

When Obama calls out bad people in a group, he’s uniting, and only calling out the bad people.

Wow..

middleview

President
Supporting Member
So when trump calls out bad people in a group, he’s divisively attacking the entire group.

When Obama calls out bad people in a group, he’s uniting, and only calling out the bad people.

Wow..
Trump said the Mexicans were rapists, drug smugglers, diseased and were invading our country.

What did Obama say that was anywhere near that? Obama stated the good being done by police everywhere. When did Trump say anything at all that could be considered a fair statement about the illegal immigrants?

Comparing the two makes little sense since you haven't even read Obama's eulogy.

D

Deleted member 21794

Trump said the Mexicans were rapists, drug smugglers, diseased and were invading our country.

What did Obama say that was anywhere near that? Obama stated the good being done by police everywhere. When did Trump say anything at all that could be considered a fair statement about the illegal immigrants?

Comparing the two makes little sense since you haven't even read Obama's eulogy.
So there are no Mexicans who are rapists, drug smugglers, diseased and invading our country?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Absolutely he did. Middleview isn't much better because he refuses to condemn such obviously hateful, inappropriate comments.
it is far worse for you to be inventing such crap. Obama spoke the truth and you call it hateful.

When the bullets started flying, the men and women of the Dallas police, they did not flinch and they did not react recklessly. They showed incredible restraint. Helped in some cases by protesters, they evacuated the injured, isolated the shooter, and saved more lives than we will ever know. (Applause.) We mourn fewer people today because of your brave actions.

The police helped Shetamia Taylor as she was shot trying to shield her four sons. She said she wanted her boys to join her to protest the incidents of black men being killed. She also said to the Dallas PD, “Thank you for being heroes.” And today, her 12-year old son wants to be a cop when he grows up. That’s the America I know

we've been reminded that the Dallas Police Department has been at the forefront of improving relations between police and the community. (Applause.) The murder rate here has fallen. Complaints of excessive force have been cut by 64 percent. The Dallas Police Department has been doing it the right way. (Applause.) And so, Mayor Rawlings and Chief Brown, on behalf of the American people, thank you for your steady leadership, thank you for your powerful example. We could not be prouder of you. These men, this department -- this is the America I know.

And today, in this audience, I see people who have protested on behalf of criminal justice reform grieving alongside police officers. I see people who mourn for the five officers we lost but also weep for the families of Alton Sterling and Philando Castile. In this audience, I see what’s possible -- (applause) -- I see what's possible when we recognize that we are one American family, all deserving of equal treatment, all deserving of equal respect, all children of God. That’s the America that I know.

We know that the overwhelming majority of police officers do an incredibly hard and dangerous job fairly and professionally. They are deserving of our respect and not our scorn. (Applause.) And when anyone, no matter how good their intentions may be, paints all police as biased or bigoted, we undermine those officers we depend on for our safety. And as for those who use rhetoric suggesting harm to police, even if they don’t act on it themselves -- well, they not only make the jobs of police officers even more dangerous, but they do a disservice to the very cause of justice that they claim to promote.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/full-transcript-president-obamas-speech-dallas-police-memorial/story?id=40521153

When you call the act of fighting terrorists in the war against those who would kill innocent Americans by blowing up airliners a lynching, you are the liar.
Extrajudicial killings of American citizens without due process are lynchings. If it were your antifa friends being lynched by the government, I'd say the same thing. Probably not going to happen because lynching seems to be an exclusively Democrat crime.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
No. You're lying.

He said he assumed some were good people. True or false?
“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

Yeah...a few of them, right? If he'd said "Some are rapists, some are drug dealers and criminals" it would have had a substantially different meaning.

D

Deleted member 21794

“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

Yeah...a few of them, right? If he'd said "Some are rapists, some are drug dealers and criminals" it would have had a substantially different meaning.
Thanks for posting the quote, which makes it clear when you said Trump implied "all", you LIED. Good job!

Wow, where did @middleview go???? LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Extrajudicial killings of American citizens without due process are lynchings. If it were your antifa friends being lynched by the government, I'd say the same thing. Probably not going to happen because lynching seems to be an exclusively Democrat crime.
1. I have no Antifa friends.
2. The use of military force within our borders against anyone, including Antifa, the KKK or the neo-Nazis would be illegal...unless some group were engaged in an active armed plot to overthrow the government.
3. The use of military force against the armed forces of a hostile power is part of what the president is sworn to do. That Awlaki was a US citizen does not shield him from the use of force to halt his participation in terrorist acts. The very suggestion that it is a lynching shows you are on the side of terrorists against your own country if you think you gain political points.

1. I have no Antifa friends.
2. The use of military force within our borders against anyone, including Antifa, the KKK or the neo-Nazis would be illegal...unless some group were engaged in an active armed plot to overthrow the government.
3. The use of military force against the armed forces of a hostile power is part of what the president is sworn to do. That Awlaki was a US citizen does not shield him from the use of force to halt his participation in terrorist acts. The very suggestion that it is a lynching shows you are on the side of terrorists against your own country if you think you gain political points.
So if your antifa friends hide out in Mexico or head up to Canada, you support President Trump blowing them up with drone strikes?