• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Milwaukee man suffers acid burns to his face in alleged racist attack

middleview

President
Supporting Member
So if your antifa friends hide out in Mexico or head up to Canada, you support President Trump blowing them up with drone strikes?
If terrorists were attacking the US from an area outside of the control of a system of law enforcement...yes.

Mr. Friscus

Governor
“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

Yeah...a few of them, right? If he'd said "Some are rapists, some are drug dealers and criminals" it would have had a substantially different meaning.
Looks like your own quote just proved you wrong. Trump never remotely said “all”, and has gone on record multiple times clearing this leftist claim up.

You are free to believe Obamas olive branches to police but reject and ignore Trumps olive branches to Mexico. I’ll hold a more consistent standard and say neither presidents point provoked such violence.

Wisdom, it ain’t common anymore

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Duly noted. You sure love those lynchings.
There were over 100 American citizens who signed up to fight on the side of ISIS. In WWII there were American citizens who signed up for duty in the Wehrmacht. They couldn't be given due process even if we wanted to. There was no way to send law enforcement personnel after them to serve warrants. Awlaki knew he was targeted. He could have turned himself in at the nearest US embassy and had his day in court. How many more attempts at blowing up airliners would president Marvin have allowed before killing him?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Looks like your own quote just proved you wrong. Trump never remotely said “all”, and has gone on record multiple times clearing this leftist claim up.

You are free to believe Obamas olive branches to police but reject and ignore Trumps olive branches to Mexico. I’ll hold a more consistent standard and say neither presidents point provoked such violence.

Wisdom, it ain’t common anymore
Trump said "some" may be decent. Clearly shying away from admitting the majority are.
So why did the mass shooting in Pgh happen at a synagogue known for helping immigrants? Why did some right wing bozo think it a good idea to drive across Texas to shoot up Latinos in El Paso?

Trump grudgingly admitted "some" of them may be good people.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
“We have all seen this bigotry in our lives at some point,” Mr. Obama told an audience of about 2,500 at a concert hall in Dallas. “None of us is entirely innocent. No institution is entirely immune. And that includes our police departments. We know this.”

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/12/obama-defends-black-lives-matter-protests-police-m/

Once again, there is despicably sick to rant about racism against blacks when you are SPEAKING at a funeral of officers who were slain by a black because they were white. No business even going down that road regardless of his feelings. Someone doesn't speak when at the funeral of drunk driver about how difficult drinkers are and what victims they are. Jesus [Unwelcome language removed] christ, man.

What is wrong with you? You are a disturbed individual if you cannot see how sick and wrong that is.
Got it...the dead policemen are equivalent to drunk drivers....now that is an incredible statement.

Mick

The Right is always right
Got it...the dead policemen are equivalent to drunk drivers....now that is an incredible statement.
My God, you are losing it.

Drunk drivers = left wing terrorists
Victims of drunk drivers = police officers.

I can see that brain continues its rot. Enjoy the stench!

:D

middleview

President
Supporting Member
My God, you are losing it.

Drunk drivers = left wing terrorists
Victims of drunk drivers = police officers.

I can see that brain continues its rot. Enjoy the stench!

Obama was speaking at the funeral of slain police officers. Your analogy is an example of just how well your own brain is working.

Your post:
Someone doesn't speak when at the funeral of drunk driver about how difficult drinkers are and what victims they are.

Mr. Friscus

Governor
Trump said "some" may be decent. Clearly shying away from admitting the majority are.
So why did the mass shooting in Pgh happen at a synagogue known for helping immigrants? Why did some right wing bozo think it a good idea to drive across Texas to shoot up Latinos in El Paso?

Trump grudgingly admitted "some" of them may be good people.
Yes, I know, you know what was going on inside of Trump's head and what he meant.

Gosh, I wish I had your superpowers.

Anyways, speaking as a mere civilian without any mutant psychic genes, I see violence by horrible people that doesn't link to Obama or Trump. Regardless of if they are the boasted ones that could be linked through six degrees of Kevin Bacon to Donald Trump, or the ones the media ignores that could be irrationally linked to Democrats, These people are disturbed individuals who don't seem to respect human life, no matter who they vote for.

Trump didn't, by any means, say all Mexicans were what you are saying they are. You're assigning horrible intentions to an opponent to make them easier to attack. When you're interested in returning to what was said, and not what you magically know inside of your head, I'm happy to chat.

Mick

The Right is always right
Obama was speaking at the funeral of slain police officers. Your analogy is an example of just how well your own brain is working.

Your post:
Someone doesn't speak when at the funeral of drunk driver about how difficult drinkers are and what victims they are.
Drunk driver VICTIM. Now you are removing words from my posts? Despicable.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Yes, I know, you know what was going on inside of Trump's head and what he meant.

Gosh, I wish I had your superpowers.

Anyways, speaking as a mere civilian without any mutant psychic genes, I see violence by horrible people that doesn't link to Obama or Trump. Regardless of if they are the boasted ones that could be linked through six degrees of Kevin Bacon to Donald Trump, or the ones the media ignores that could be irrationally linked to Democrats, These people are disturbed individuals who don't seem to respect human life, no matter who they vote for.

Trump didn't, by any means, say all Mexicans were what you are saying they are. You're assigning horrible intentions to an opponent to make them easier to attack. When you're interested in returning to what was said, and not what you magically know inside of your head, I'm happy to chat.
The all inclusive nature of his statement...followed up by "I assume some are decent" is all the superpower needed for interpretation. You want to give Trump the benefit of the doubt. I do not. He is an opportunist appealing to his base....his base thinks most illegal immigrants are rapists, murderers, welfare cheats coming here to live off of the system...and Trump knows it.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Drunk driver VICTIM. Now you are removing words from my posts? Despicable.

Your post is included in mine...here it is in it's entirety. You last edited your post 9 minutes ago...not my fault you f*cked it up when you originally wrote it.

“We have all seen this bigotry in our lives at some point,” Mr. Obama told an audience of about 2,500 at a concert hall in Dallas. “None of us is entirely innocent. No institution is entirely immune. And that includes our police departments. We know this.”

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/12/obama-defends-black-lives-matter-protests-police-m/

Once again, there is despicably sick to rant about racism against blacks when you are SPEAKING at a funeral of officers who were slain by a black because they were white. No business even going down that road regardless of his feelings. Someone doesn't speak when at the funeral of drunk driver about how difficult drinkers are and what victims they are. Jesus [Unwelcome language removed] christ, man.

What is wrong with you? You are a disturbed individual if you cannot see how sick and wrong that is.

Mr. Friscus

Governor
The all inclusive nature of his statement...followed up by "I assume some are decent" is all the superpower needed for interpretation.
Well then, I guess even statements of support by Trump are attacks or insults to you.

No wonder you always seem to oppose him, LOL.

The guy could cure cancer and you'd still be pissed at him.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Well then, I guess even statements of support by Trump are attacks or insults to you.

No wonder you always seem to oppose him, LOL.

The guy could cure cancer and you'd still be pissed at him.
So Some are decent is a statement of support? :rolleyes:

Mr. Friscus

Governor
So Some are decent is a statement of support? :rolleyes:
Whatever it is, it's proving you completely wrong as far as you're "he called all Mexicans rapists etc." claim.

Now, to me (and most who aren't in the business of negatively exaggerating Trump to smear him), the statement meant comparing two populations, and saying one had a higher rate of horrible people. Those two populations would be illegal immigrants compared to the American population.

Are there more rapists, drug dealers, etc. among illegal immigrants? That's up to debate, and it's a very complex issue that simple google searches for mainstream studies have been easily pinpointed as loaded or misleading.

A common theme to dispute Trump's claim is to either include all immigrants to provide a percentage, or to use all "non-citizens", which also differs from what is being talked about: illegal immigrants.

Sadly, most leftist media use these to make headlines that are acceptable to their agenda, but this makes their claims inapplicable to Trump's point. Until they address the correct population, they're either accidentally incorrect or purposefully misleading people.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Whatever it is, it's proving you completely wrong as far as you're "he called all Mexicans rapists etc." claim.

Now, to me (and most who aren't in the business of negatively exaggerating Trump to smear him), the statement meant comparing two populations, and saying one had a higher rate of horrible people. Those two populations would be illegal immigrants compared to the American population.

Are there more rapists, drug dealers, etc. among illegal immigrants? That's up to debate, and it's a very complex issue that simple google searches for mainstream studies have been easily pinpointed as loaded or misleading.

A common theme to dispute Trump's claim is to either include all immigrants to provide a percentage, or to use all "non-citizens", which also differs from what is being talked about: illegal immigrants.

Sadly, most leftist media use these to make headlines that are acceptable to their agenda, but this makes their claims inapplicable to Trump's point. Until they address the correct population, they're either accidentally incorrect or purposefully misleading people.
You ignore the fact that Trump pulls his accusations right outta his ass. He is out to pander to his base and your denying it is simply silly. The idea that a majority of those coming across the border are the dregs is simply the same as when the Nazis made generalizations about the Jews...find someone to focus hate on and you're in business.

EatTheRich

President
Your post is included in mine...here it is in it's entirety. You last edited your post 9 minutes ago...not my fault you f*cked it up when you originally wrote it.

No one at that funeral was slain for being white.