• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Milwaukee man suffers acid burns to his face in alleged racist attack

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I'm partaking in an irrational assumption to test your consistency.

We know there was an escalation. It's safe to say you'll claim it was 100% the police's fault despite not being there, I'll say we don't know either way. The story that police were merely checking that it was indeed his house is rather plausible, given that people reported something, and then who knows how he reacted.

Meanwhile, I see you shifting goal posts and suddenly requiring that any murder of an officer has to happen to specifically Cambridge police. Sadly you don't hold that for your own arguments.

The point is, an incident happened where an escalation happened between a black man and police officer. As per usual, before the investigation was over, Obama made irresponsible claims without knowing all the facts, just as he did with Ferguson.

Some people want to wait and know everything before they make bold claim, others get swept up in the emotion. Obama was very emotional when it came to these types of issues.

The speech was Sept 24th, 2014.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/theoval/2014/09/24/obama-united-nations-ferguson-general-assembly/16148309/

Investigation not even over, but yes, we Americans have a police force that is racist.

Obama's words are far more broad and bold towards a group than any of Trump's. Trump said some illegal immigrants, despite breaking the law, were good people. Obama didn't mention that any cops weren't racist.

Aren't police officers the manifestation of the criminal justice system to the common person? They are the ground level enforcement. If you call the criminal justice system racist, you're smearing the entire unit. Holder had a chance to be detailed, he wasn't.

Much data doesn't support that at all in some realms of the justice system. I won't say all because nobody knows all. However, different parts of the justice system are favorable to different people. Men are routinely treated a more severe standard by judges when compared to women, and there's no "systematic" mythical inference required, it's done in broad daylight... and society still doesn't care. But then again, men aren't a victim class, so...

There are bad shootings of every color. There have been a few bad shootings that I think were racially motivated. It's tragic. From what I've seen the bad ones have been given justice, rightfully so.

The problem becomes when media and leftists try to represent that these insanely ultra-rare occurrences happen around ever corner across the country, calling for fear and panic in the black community, and blaming Trump for it. It's entirely irrational. Not only is it pandering and disrespectful to prey on the emotions of a community, but statistically it's an outright false premise. Thankfully, these instances are rare. By any definition of the word, they are extremely rare. That's not in dispute.

Yet... the media narrative continues. The leftist race parade marches on...

So, multiple instances of anti-cop rhetoric that would get the black lives matter Obama "base" riled up... and then murders of police officers shortly after, saying they were politically motivated and part of black lives matter.

That's a LOT more smoke than anything you "got" on Trump.

Ready to condemn Mr. Obama for those deaths?
Go to the Obama UN speech and find the anti-cop part, would ya..

middleview

President
Supporting Member

We know there was an escalation. It's safe to say you'll claim it was 100% the police's fault despite not being there, I'll say we don't know either way. The story that police were merely checking that it was indeed his house is rather plausible, given that people reported something, and then who knows how he reacted.

Meanwhile, I see you shifting goal posts and suddenly requiring that any murder of an officer has to happen to specifically Cambridge police. Sadly you don't hold that for your own arguments.

The point is, an incident happened where an escalation happened between a black man and police officer. As per usual, before the investigation was over, Obama made irresponsible claims without knowing all the facts, just as he did with Ferguson.

Some people want to wait and know everything before they make bold claim, others get swept up in the emotion. Obama was very emotional when it came to these types of issues.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/theoval/2014/09/24/obama-united-nations-ferguson-general-assembly/16148309/

Investigation not even over, but yes, we Americans have a police force that is racist.

Obama's words are far more broad and bold towards a group than any of Trump's. Trump said some illegal immigrants, despite breaking the law, were good people. Obama didn't mention that any cops weren't racist.

Aren't police officers the manifestation of the criminal justice system to the common person? They are the ground level enforcement. If you call the criminal justice system racist, you're smearing the entire unit. Holder had a chance to be detailed, he wasn't.

Much data doesn't support that at all in some realms of the justice system. I won't say all because nobody knows all. However, different parts of the justice system are favorable to different people. Men are routinely treated a more severe standard by judges when compared to women, and there's no "systematic" mythical inference required, it's done in broad daylight... and society still doesn't care. But then again, men aren't a victim class, so...

There are bad shootings of every color. There have been a few bad shootings that I think were racially motivated. It's tragic. From what I've seen the bad ones have been given justice, rightfully so.

The problem becomes when media and leftists try to represent that these insanely ultra-rare occurrences happen around ever corner across the country, calling for fear and panic in the black community, and blaming Trump for it. It's entirely irrational. Not only is it pandering and disrespectful to prey on the emotions of a community, but statistically it's an outright false premise. Thankfully, these instances are rare. By any definition of the word, they are extremely rare. That's not in dispute.

So, multiple instances of anti-cop rhetoric that would get the black lives matter Obama "base" riled up... and then murders of police officers shortly after, saying they were politically motivated and part of black lives matter.

As far as Gates goes....the cops acted stupidly. He abused is authority to teach Gates a lesson.
Gates was on his own front porch, the cop knew that. The cop could easily have defused the conflict but chose to show Gates that he was a powerful guy.

Here is what your link to Obama's speech had about Ferguson...You can continue to make up the anti-cop crap all you like, but you look pretty dishonest doing it.

I know the world also took notice of the small American city of Ferguson, Missouri -- where a young man was killed, and a community was divided."

The president also said:

"So yes, we have our own racial and ethnic tensions.

Last edited:

EatTheRich

President
The problem is, "race hatred" is quite the loaded, subjective term. You have to infer and connect dots on intention, and given your clear agenda, you'll find it even if it might not be there.

Hitler did not. He directly condemned the Jews. Trump has done no such thing.

Poof.. comparison gone.
Trump directly condemned Mexican-Americans.

EatTheRich

President
Okay, let's play six degrees of Kevin Bacon. If you're going to use that logic, then let's also agree that Barack Obama's divisive rhetoric caused the killing of police officers for starters. Here's the sequence:

Anti-Cop Instance #1:
Obama villainizing Cambridge Police as "Acting Stupidly" on the base of race.

Shortly after his election, black Harvard professor Louis Gates — a friend of Obama's — couldn't open his front door upon returning home from a trip. Gates asked his driver for assistance. A neighbor, observing two people trying to force open Gates' front door, called 911. The Cambridge, Massachusetts, cops responded, and requested that Gates, now inside the house, step outside and prove he lived there. Rather than cooperate, Gates made flippant comments to the cops, escalating the matter. Obama later said, "The Cambridge police acted stupidly." No, they hadn't.

Anti-Cop Instance #2:
Before any investigation at Ferguson was complete, Obama condemned police as "systematically racist", promoting the "Hands up Don't Shoot" narrative, which was by grand jury proven to be a lie, at the United Nations.

Michael Brown, an unarmed black man, was killed by a police officer. A friend and witness claimed that Brown held his hands up and pleaded with the cop, "Don't shoot." A grand jury later found the assertion a lie and completely exonerated the officer. But before the investigation was complete, Obama invoked Ferguson during a United Nations address as an example of the systemic racism blacks allegedly face in our criminal justice system, even though the narrative was proven to be a lie.
Anti-Cop Instance #3:
Obama's AG denounces the entire criminal justice system as racist despite proof that race had nothing to do with it.

Obama's Attorney General Eric Holder claimed that due to "pernicious" racism, the "criminal justice system ... treats groups of people differently and punishes them unequally." But the U.S. Sentencing Commission concluded that the longer sentences result from "legitimate factors." The typical black defendant has a longer criminal record than does a white defendant, and during sentencing, judges often consider defendants' criminal records.

Anti-Cop Instance #4:
Obama blames specific tragic shootings as broad racism by police.

President Obama, commenting on the 2016 police shootings of unarmed blacks, said: "These are not isolated incidents. They are symptomatic of a broader set of racial disparities that exist in our criminal justice system." But recent studies, including one done by a black Harvard economist, show the opposite. Cops, the studies found, are more hesitant to use deadly force on a black suspect than a white one.

So over and over, we have Obama and his henchmen villainizing and condemning police officers as horrible things.

"Rallying up the base".. right?

RESULT:
In 2014, two NYPD officers were killed — literally executed — while sitting in their squad cars.

In 2016, five Dallas cops and three Baton Rouge, Louisiana, cops were also killed. All three suspects in these cop killings were black men, motivated, according to their own social media postings, by Black Lives Matter's claim of anti-black systemic racism in the criminal justice system.

Uh oh.

Obama actively slandered all police institutions, and thus officers, as racist against blacks. Then, black people who made their black lives matter political intentions clear, murdered police officers.

Will you connect the dots there? Or, is that suddenly "coincidence"? Or "lone wolves"?

https://www.thespectrum.com/story/opinion/2018/11/04/larry-elder-obama-hateful-rhetoric-trump/1872109002/
You ignore that the rate of killing of police officers under Obama was lower than in the 8 years prior.

Anyway, accurately saying that one solitary cop acted stupidly is not an attack on police as a group. The regular execution of unarmed, unresisting Blacks and the well-documented systemic racism don’t cease to exist because Obama’s administration whitewashed the Ferguson murder. Acts of revenge were taken against cops for the systemic racism and brutality itself, not because Obama urged people to channel their righteous anger at that racism and brutality into innocuous channels.

EatTheRich

President

Trump said that all Mexican-American immigrants were criminals, drug dealers, and rapists (making no distinction as to whether they immigrated legally) and that some of those criminals, drug dealers, and rapists were probably good people. No indication that the criminals, drug dealers, and rapists that met with his mild approval (a tepid endorsement given the overall picture he painted) included some who came illegally, and beside the point regardless. Obama avowed explicitly that most police are conscientious and fair-minded. But in point of fact all police are racist by virtue of their job upholding a racist social order.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
Trump said that all Mexican-American immigrants were criminals, drug dealers, and rapists (making no distinction as to whether they immigrated legally) and that some of those criminals, drug dealers, and rapists were probably good people. No indication that the criminals, drug dealers, and rapists that met with his mild approval (a tepid endorsement given the overall picture he painted) included some who came illegally, and beside the point regardless. Obama avowed explicitly that most police are conscientious and fair-minded. But in point of fact all police are racist by virtue of their job upholding a racist social order.

Why not post exact words instead of your twisted opinions?

“We have people coming into the country or trying to come in, we're stopping a lot of them, but we're taking people out of the country. You wouldn't believe how bad these people are," Trump said.

"These aren't people. These are animals."

"When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best," he said then. "They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
How many illegals in the Caravan are "Mexican-Americans"...…………...and why can't they figure out if their Mexicans or Americans?

My ancestors were Germans but I'm just an American...……...

So good to know black cops are racist!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Why not post exact words instead of your twisted opinions?

“We have people coming into the country or trying to come in, we're stopping a lot of them, but we're taking people out of the country. You wouldn't believe how bad these people are," Trump said.

"These aren't people. These are animals."

"When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best," he said then. "They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."
Yale reported we have 25+ million illegals, evidently, many haven't been stopped

EatTheRich

President
How many illegals in the Caravan are "Mexican-Americans"...…………...and why can't they figure out if their Mexicans or Americans?

My ancestors were Germans but I'm just an American...……...

So good to know black cops are racist!
1. Racist is as racist does
2. If you want to stop having people identified by their ethnicity, you need to stop distributing opportunity according to ethnicity.
3. The “caravan” was composed of asylum seekers ... not “illegals.”

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
He wasn’t attacked for being white. He was attacked for being Mestizo.
Mestizo? Is this 1689? I guess you are showing your age and ignorance. Try Mestizaje and join the 21st century. Maybe you could try zambo...Maybe that will make feel better by putting him in the place you decide for him. But maybe you could allow him to be white...Then again you have made it apparent that you don 't want him to be white.

EatTheRich

President
Yes. I find his hate of white people despicable. Hey, just what is a "typical white person" anyway?
Obama obviously didn’t hate white people. A “typical white person” is someone with unexamined race privilege as a natural result of never having been held accountable for the way race gives advantages to some (whites) and disadvantages to others (people of color).