• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Milwaukee shooter kills 5 but he's black so media buries story.

kaz

Small l libertarian
So why are you wasting yours? The shooting was two days ago. Fox News doesn't have it on their home page either. Try to keep up.
That's a lie. I showed you the article on Fox's home page. All you're doing is repeating that you don't know how to search a home page. Ask a kid to show you how to do it.

Also, it was yesterday. You lose track of time at your age, huh?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Don't know how to search a web page, huh? From the Fox home page:

Here's how you do it:

1) Click foxnews.com
2) Go to your browser's "find" function
3) Type in "Milwaukee"

See how that works?
same technique gets 1183 hits on CNN.COM.

Gee this is fun. Hope you don't get embarrassed....

middleview

President
Supporting Member
That's a lie. I showed you the article on Fox's home page. All you're doing is repeating that you don't know how to search a home page. Ask a kid to show you how to do it.

Also, it was yesterday. You lose track of time at your age, huh?
Wow...

Dale Hudson had planned to go out for an after-work drink at a bar near Milwaukee on Wednesday. His usual Miller High Life Light was waiting on ice -- but he never showed up

Six people were killed including a gunman during a shooting on the Milwaukee campus of Molson Coors on Wednesday afternoon.

kaz

Small l libertarian
That isn't CNN's HOME PAGE.

You really don't know what a home page is, do you? Wow. Ask a kid to explain it to you.

I even told you how to do it. You claimed you did how I told you and that was obviously a lie, Pinnochio. You went to the CNN search bar, you didn't search the home page. Sheesh. Government school educated. Just sad

middleview

President
Supporting Member
That isn't CNN's HOME PAGE.

You really don't know what a home page is, do you? Wow. Ask a kid to explain it to you.

I even told you how to do it. You claimed you did how I told you and that was obviously a lie, Pinnochio. You went to the CNN search bar, you didn't search the home page. Sheesh. Government school educated. Just sad
Still think the shooting was yesterday?

Spamature

President
When someone gets into a truck and mows down a promenade of people was that the intention for which the truck was made? No. A truck is a tool. As is a gun. A gun in an American's hand is meant for lawful purposes. Nobody makes trucks or guns with the intention that they should be used unlawfully or to murder people. 99.9% of guns in U.S. citizens hands have NOT killed anyone let alone murdered anyone. So that likely wasn't the intention was it now.
What exactly is a gun created to do ?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Why is it taking us days to find about a racist, black Democrat mowing down 5 people? Imagine if it was reversed. Facts matter here.
Facts?

I forget...when did they announce the name of the republican who shot up the church in South Carolina? Pretty sure that was 24 hours later....after he was captured.

How about the right wing murderer who shot up the Synagogue in Pittsburgh? The shooting started at 9:55...The killer surrendered at 11am and told them his name...

The trump loving shooter in El Paso started killing people at 10:21. The suspect was captured at 11:05. His name became public the next day when he was arraigned.

By the way, the killer's name was released on Thursday...the day after the shooting.

This story is from yesterday.

Yesterday at 5:45 am

When someone gets into a truck and mows down a promenade of people was that the intention for which the truck was made? No. A truck is a tool. As is a gun. A gun in an American's hand is meant for lawful purposes. Nobody makes trucks or guns with the intention that they should be used unlawfully or to murder people. 99.9% of guns in U.S. citizens hands have NOT killed anyone let alone murdered anyone. So that likely wasn't the intention was it now.

Yes, the gun is a tool for killing. And your numbers come out of your ass.

What exactly is a gun created to do ?
To protect the bearer from violence with the threat of reciprocal violence. As is evidenced by the fact that 99.9% of guns in U.S. citizens hands have never killed nor murdered a person(s).

Q: What do you think as to why guns are created?
A: From what you've said before you describe them something as directional landmines that must go off when stepped on.

To protect the bearer from violence with the threat of reciprocal violence. As is evidenced by the fact that 99.9% of guns in U.S. citizens hands have never killed nor murdered a person(s).

Q: What do you think as to why guns are created?
A: From what you've said before you describe them something as directional landmines that must go off when stepped on.
To protect the bearer from violence with the threat of "reciprocal" violence?

There is no "reciprocal" voilence until there is an initial violence to respond to.

Any more obfuscation you can muster?

To protect the bearer from violence with the threat of "reciprocal" violence?

There is no "reciprocal" voilence until there is an initial violence to respond to.

Any more obfuscation you can muster?
So you're saying that the Cold War concept of MAD (mutually assured destruction) doesn't work unless and until there is an actual attack. ha ha And that the concept can't apply on the individual basis. ah ha ha ha ha ha...