• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Mind cratering stupidity from president

BobbyT

Governor

Makes one weak in the knees from the damage it inflicts to the brain after reading it

..I for one think george is looking down saying ..I'm dead you stupid mother Fu**er..dead..
I believe Donald wants to ensure the protests continue, so he's fanning the flames.

Sure they will Eddy , sure they will. If any black people told you they were going to vote for Trump you must have been hanging out at Clarence Thomas's house. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You're going to get suicidal when Trump wins again with more black votes than you'd thought possible. The Ides march and in 2021 you'll be crying in your failure to kill Trump.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Well, for one it's CNN, so I wouldn't even consider taking the story at face value.

Secondly, the left wing media has been working to silence, suppress, and pervert any messages of unity that Trump does try to make.

Floyd is a rallying cry for all of the haters and racists in the country. They want to use his death to excuse their divisiveness and violence. If anyone is staining Floyd's memory, it's these left wing haters, of which CNN is in league.
Agree to a degree

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
That rhetorical device appealing to the person in heaven and their thoughts has been done a lot. Why can't Trump do it and it just be treated regular? Why the hanging posse from the Communist News Network?
He can be. To each theirs

Jack4freedom

Governor
You're going to get suicidal when Trump wins again with more black votes than you'd thought possible. The Ides march and in 2021 you'll be crying in your failure to kill Trump.
I have noticed that most of the protestors are also wearing MAGA hats and many are carrying Trump 2020 signs. With 50-60% of the black votes, he should win easily. It’s a lock!!!

ROFL

I have noticed that most of the protestors are also wearing MAGA hats and many are carrying Trump 2020 signs. With 50-60% of the black votes, he should win easily. It’s a lock!!!

ROFL
I'm glad to see that you don't think these rioters and looters will be voting Republican anytime soon. Cause you know they (the Dems, rioters and looters) want the poh-poh defunded and gun control.

Rioters and looters scare black people in the majority just as much as white people and they want their guns and poh-poh too. Dems aren't offering them that.

Jack4freedom

Governor
I'm glad to see that you don't think these rioters and looters will be voting Republican anytime soon. Cause you know they (the Dems, rioters and looters) want the poh-poh defunded and gun control.

Rioters and looters scare black people in the majority just as much as white people and they want their guns and poh-poh too. Dems aren't offering them that.
Well, you are obviously of the opinion that Trump has done a great job and is an effective national and world leader. I and many others including many Blacks, Whites, Latinos, Asians all think that he is a divisive, whiney, self serving, narcissistic, lying crackpot who is dangerous to our country and the world in general.

This November, hopefully we will get a HUGE voter turnout and see what the people of America decide. I am hoping that Trump gets resoundingly defeated and that McConnell gets tossed as Senate Majority leader. However if Trump does win and McConnell is still Majority Leader, it probably won’t really change my life or beliefs one way or the other. 150 days to go.

I and many others including many Blacks, Whites, Latinos, Asians all think that he is a divisive, whiney, self serving, narcissistic, lying crackpot who is dangerous to our country and the world in general.
I realize you're projecting and delusional on the matter because your globalist-communist-Democrat movement has been [Unwelcome language removed] blocked. If at least for the moment and you are demon possessed furious. ha ha

This November, hopefully we will get a HUGE voter turnout and see what the people of America decide. I am hoping that Trump gets resoundingly defeated and that McConnell gets tossed as Senate Majority leader. However if Trump does win and McConnell is still Majority Leader, it probably won’t really change my life or beliefs one way or the other. 150 days to go.
I can't wait to find out either. If you will go into full ballistic meltdown requiring an armed response and a straight jacket or if you'll just curl up in a fetal position sucking your thumb.

I've got my drinking game on for when that day arrives.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
"looking down" I haven't read anywhere he was Saved in the blood of Jesus
quite the opposite according to rap sheet
That is up to GOD. All have fallen short, all have sinned...I only feel sorry for atheists because they are stuck with GOD and none of the reward.

Drumcollie

Well, you are obviously of the opinion that Trump has done a great job and is an effective national and world leader. I and many others including many Blacks, Whites, Latinos, Asians all think that he is a divisive, whiney, self serving, narcissistic, lying crackpot who is dangerous to our country and the world in general.

1. Your opinion?
Can the Ethiopian change his skin, or the leopard his spots? then may ye also do good, that are accustomed to do evil.
You democrats are no different than two hundred years ago, when you argued

by 1830 Democrats were arguing that chattel slavery was a “positive good” established by God and endorsed in the Constitution.
You will say anything to get what you want.

Jack4freedom

Governor
I realize you're projecting and delusional on the matter because your globalist-communist-Democrat movement has been [Unwelcome language removed] blocked. If at least for the moment and you are demon possessed furious. ha ha

I can't wait to find out either. If you will go into full ballistic meltdown requiring an armed response and a straight jacket or if you'll just curl up in a fetal position sucking your thumb.

I've got my drinking game on for when that day arrives.
Ive been through Eisenhower, Kennedy, LBJ, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush 1, Clinton, Bush2, Obama and now have suffered through almost 4 years of this ass clown. He’s definitely no worse than Johnson, Nixon or either Bush. If those 3 didn’t wreck my life, Trump certainly can’t, especially since he’s being watched like a hawk. You can bet your ass that I will not go into any kind of meltdown suck my thumb champ. This ain’t my first time in the rodeo. I just hope the whacky Trumpists don’t get out of line if he loses and force the sane people in the country to slap em down like the sniveling little pussies they truly are.

Drumcollie

Ive been through Eisenhower, Kennedy, LBJ, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush 1, Clinton, Bush2, Obama and now have suffered through almost 4 years of this ass clown. He’s definitely no worse than Johnson, Nixon or either Bush. If those 3 didn’t wreck my life, Trump certainly can’t, especially since he’s being watched like a hawk. You can bet your ass that I will not go into any kind of meltdown suck my thumb champ. This ain’t my first time in the rodeo. I just hope the whacky Trumpists don’t get out of line if he loses and force the sane people in the country to slap em down like the sniveling little pussies they truly are.
Really how have you "suffered?"

Mick

The Right is always right
I have noticed that most of the protestors are also wearing MAGA hats and many are carrying Trump 2020 signs.
Let me guess.....and the antifa flag is the new secret "maga flag" right? Parnut and Fruitman say this on madcow and you believed it, huh?

LOL

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
So you think the left's burning of businesses and the killings actually honor Floyd?

The left doesn't want unity, and they certainly don't want Trump achieving unity. They want the chaos, they want the hate, and they want to place it all on at Trump's feet.
So..um..no. I don't think that.

Now what?

Colorforms

Senator
So..um..no. I don't think that.

Now what?
That is the narrative that CNN has been pushing. You either agree with them that this honors Floyd, or you agree with me that it doesn't.

So far I have gotten both positions from you. Perhaps you can clear this up for me.