• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

...MO wingnuts - don't tread on me but I'll take some...

Figjam

Mayor
...of that gub'ment cheese...

...while wingnuts in the Republican-controlled Missouri legislature, are expected to enact a statute next month nullifying all federal gun laws in the state and making it a crime for federal agents to enforce them there. A Missourian arrested under federal firearm statutes would even be able to sue the arresting officer.

...but meanwhile...

...MO has asked the federal government to issue a major disaster declaration for 22 southern Missouri counties that were hit hard by floods this month. ...the costs of emergency response and repairs will be high.

...can MO wingnuts spell H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-T-E? Maybe but I don't think they know - it's them...

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member

...while wingnuts in the Republican-controlled Missouri legislature, are expected to enact a statute next month nullifying all federal gun laws in the state and making it a crime for federal agents to enforce them there. A Missourian arrested under federal firearm statutes would even be able to sue the arresting officer.

...but meanwhile...

...MO has asked the federal government to issue a major disaster declaration for 22 southern Missouri counties that were hit hard by floods this month. ...the costs of emergency response and repairs will be high.

...can MO wingnuts spell H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-T-E? Maybe but I don't think they know - it's them...
Great news, thanks!

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member

...but meanwhile...

republicans didn't want to vote for Hurricane/Super Storm Sandy aid last year. remember how Gov Christie had to publicly shame Speaker Boehner for dragging his feet? yet these same republicans....in Texas, Arizona, etc. and now MO scream for aid when it affects them. empathy is not a republican trait.