• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Mob rule.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
The mayor and the police are scared ... what can you do? You’d rather have the police confront the protesters, get publicly routed by them, and relinquish control of the city streets once and for all? Great!
Huh. No. How about not be scared. Maintain order, and control of city streets. If not, call for help. I hear Maduro will have jobs for these weaklings

The mayor and the police are scared ... what can you do? You’d rather have the police confront the protesters, get publicly routed by them, and relinquish control of the city streets once and for all? Great!
What can you do? Your job that you were elected to do! Anything else is unacceptable.

The mayor and police chief should be removed from office since they've abdicated their responsibilities. They shouldn't collect another paycheck.

The mayor, by admitting he intentionally withheld police presence, has left the city vulnerable to civil lawsuits. I hope anybody affected by this blatant act of lawlessness sues the hell out of Portland .

Last edited:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
What can you do? Your job that you were elected to do! Anything else is unacceptable.

The mayor and police chief should be removed from office since they've abdicated their responsibilities. They shouldn't collect another paycheck.

The mayor, by admitting he intentionally withheld police presence, has left the city vulnerable to civil lawsuits. I hope anybody affected by this blatant act of lawlessness sues the hell hell out of Portland .
I expect the ANTIFA member with 'shock grenade' stuck in his hard hat is already lawyered up......

RickWA

Snagglesooth

Obviously you haven't gotten the news yet.

The Republican party has temporarily seized full control of U.S. federal government.
- They control the legislature, via Speaker Ryan (R), & Majority Leader McConnell (R).
- They control the exec. via President Trump (R).

This topic is titled:

Mob rule

and includes the words

Sad.
Anarchy.

I understand. Republican anarchists are not prepared to accept responsibility for the consequences of their own leadership dysfunction.

But know it or not, believe it or not, like it or not, admit it or not; "the buck stops here."

The Republican party earns the credit, where credit is due, and deserves the blame, in cases like that cited by PF #1.

Ghanga much?
Once again, your unbending support for Democrat lefties signals the robustness of your conservatism.

Of course I would agree that the GOP generally SUCKS, however...since you throw down with lefties here CONSTANTLY and praise Obama effusively, you are demonstrably a lefty statist. Posing is even more lame than cowering as a sockpuppet.

Sack up and be transparent. Post in honesty and good faith. Reply in a way that DOES NOT circumvent the alert notification process. Be a mensch...or at least try.

sear

Mayor
"Once again, your unbending support for Democrat lefties signals the robustness of your conservatism.

Of course I would agree that the GOP generally SUCKS, however...since you throw down with lefties here CONSTANTLY and praise Obama effusively, you are demonstrably a lefty statist. Posing is even more lame than cowering as a sockpuppet.

Sack up and be transparent. Post in honesty and good faith. Reply in a way that DOES NOT circumvent the alert notification process. Be a mensch...or at least try." RW #24

Childish name-calling.
I won't squabble over labels.

If you have an ISSUE to debate, I'll gladly take the conservative side of it, AND I'LL WIN THE DEBATE !!

The rest of your ad hom gush doesn't rate.

All federal, state, and local law enforcement should withdraw from the city limits of Portland. Fire and paramedic crews could likewise decline to respond to calls within the city limits, given the city-sanctioned threat to their physical safety. Let the mayor figure out the best way to handle that situation.

C

Capitalist

Remember in 2015 when people like me saw the Occupy A-holes as useful idiot pawns in a Soros game? I (we) said there would come a day when people would beg the state to crush these insects with the full force of the state and that we must resist that urge because the (Deep) state is just drooling at the possibility of crushing skulls and the rest of our freedoms at the same time.

Can you imagine the gun banner call to (dis)arms after such a move? This is why we must resist calls for a government crack down. That’s just what they want.

I still think something must be done. Something involving citizens, pads, helmets, and bats (any hockey parents out there?). Purely defensive. Y’know, walking with a column through the (off?)center of mass of the demonstration. Divide the numbers. Never corner them. Always offer a way out so they can run like the pussies they are.

We don’t need the troops and it’s obvious the cops are of no use. That just leaves citizens. This is an important test, folks. Let’s not eff it up.

EatTheRich

President
All federal, state, and local law enforcement should withdraw from the city limits of Portland. Fire and paramedic crews could likewise decline to respond to calls within the city limits, given the city-sanctioned threat to their physical safety. Let the mayor figure out the best way to handle that situation.
Good idea. The unions can take over policing.

EatTheRich

President
Remember in 2015 when people like me saw the Occupy A-holes as useful idiot pawns in a Soros game? I (we) said there would come a day when people would beg the state to crush these insects with the full force of the state and that we must resist that urge because the (Deep) state is just drooling at the possibility of crushing skulls and the rest of our freedoms at the same time.

Can you imagine the gun banner call to (dis)arms after such a move? This is why we must resist calls for a government crack down. That’s just what they want.

I still think something must be done. Something involving citizens, pads, helmets, and bats (any hockey parents out there?). Purely defensive. Y’know, walking with a column through the (off?)center of mass of the demonstration. Divide the numbers. Never corner them. Always offer a way out so they can run like the pussies they are.

We don’t need the troops and it’s obvious the cops are of no use. That just leaves citizens. This is an important test, folks. Let’s not eff it up.
A majority supports the protesters. Unaccountable fascist thugs are a potential threat to freedom that at some point will become greater than the threat posed by the state.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
"Once again, your unbending support for Democrat lefties signals the robustness of your conservatism.

Sack up and be transparent. Post in honesty and good faith. Reply in a way that DOES NOT circumvent the alert notification process. Be a mensch...or at least try." RW #24

Childish name-calling.

If you have an ISSUE to debate, I'll gladly take the conservative side of it, AND I'LL WIN THE DEBATE !!

Sure you will...by dodging the alert feature and demanding folks look after your posts manually. Cuz...ya know...bandwidth and stuff.

You are a lefty/Democrat and you are actively anti-conservative. You pose a bit, but you largely and disproportionately cite arguments for the lefty/state perspective across a host of issues.

It's ok. Lefties have every freedom non-lefties enjoy. I acknowledge this fully. I just wish folks would be more genuine and transparent. :)

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Those departments are all staffed with handpicked lefty agenda types. It's not just the mayor.

Stay away from PDX. It's a heckhole.

C

Capitalist

A majority supports the protesters.
1) Bullshit
2) Even if the lie were true, so what.
Unaccountable fascist thugs are a potential threat to freedom that at some point will become greater than the threat posed by the state.
I agree. That's why the situation calls for a citizen solution to ANTIFA fascism.

sear

Mayor
"Sure you will...by dodging" RW #31
a) You don't seem to be having any trouble engaging in substanceless dialogue.

b) I prefer substance. And clearly you've surrendered.
In multiple posts you've refused to address even one on-topic issue.

If you ever get a spine, please let us know.

EatTheRich

President
1) Bullshit
2) Even if the lie were true, so what.

I agree. That's why the situation calls for a citizen solution to ANTIFA fascism.
The columns of thugs to intimidate their political opposition that you propose are textbook fascism. It’s true that Antifa uses similar tactics, all I can say is you on the right better be grateful. The best way to stop the ultra left “Antifa” thugs is by organizing a broad-based and effective opposition to the racist, sexist, rightist, and fascist groups they combat ... one that relies not on thuggery but on organizing the masses for the kind of effective struggle that takes the wind out of the rightists’ sails.

C

Capitalist

The columns of thugs to intimidate their political opposition that you propose are textbook fascism. It’s true that Antifa uses similar tactics, all I can say is you on the right better be grateful. The best way to stop the ultra left “Antifa” thugs is by organizing a broad-based and effective opposition to the racist, sexist, rightist, and fascist groups they combat ... one that relies not on thuggery but on organizing the masses for the kind of effective struggle that takes the wind out of the rightists’ sails.
They are the source of racist, sexist, fascist fuk ups in America. The sooner people push back and push them off a cliff the better.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
If the cops are staying clear, then the residents of Portland should have rolled down there and started breaking heads, and burning them out.... you know, taking the kind of action that you should never want your local law doing. Cops stepping away provides an opportunity to fix this shit. This is a problem best solved by men with pick handles, ball bats, and a few shotguns. And some gas and road flares.
The residents of a community have a responsibility here as well as the mayor and the police chief, IMO; while the public officials are duty bound to follow the law, it's the residents who should keep order.

Not everything is someone else's job.... sometimes you need to shut up and go do your own work.
frey………..the majority of residents of Portland as pussies

John Doe

I detest liberalism

Childish name-calling.

You claim to be conservative?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Negative
the way to correct the problem is with Strong men ready to die killing the sonofbitches……..

You panty waste fvcks will never overcome us...…………..you ready to die boy?

The winds are in our favor and always will be...…….