• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Moderator(s) sought. Reply within

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
This thread is tits!!! Wow, "who wants to be a mod and get the shit kicked out of them all for working without pay?" Sounds great, where do I sign? LMAO!
Not me, I want no part of being a Mod. The thought of having to be fair to Liberals gives me a headache.

John T

Mayor
Choosing a Leftist to moderate is ALWAYS a FAIL ...

You must choose someone that supports the 1st Amendment to the US Constitution.

Giving a Leftist the power to shut down Free Speech will ALWAYS result in suppression of Free Speech ...

ALWAYS ...

You guys need to choose a moderate from the Right and forget about the Extremist Marxist Leftist ....

They DO NOT celebrate Freedom of Speech ...

Do you doubt me ???

Read a few threads at PH.

A site that "Sunset Rose" is a member ...

We don't need this kind of Left-wing extremist at PJ .....

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Tend the herd. Truthfully, you'd make a great Moderator. I vote volunteer and find out. You already post responsibly so it would likely not curb your posting style. I think you would be perfect Sunset Rose!
If Minotaur says she's okay then that's good enough for me. She has my vote.

John T

Mayor
We need more like Phil. As smooth and even keeled as what ever there be.

Yar..matey ..
Leftist have no respect for the 1st Amendment.

I don't know what to say ....

Haters of the 1st Amendment should never be moderators .....

It is what it is .....

And, if you think you have found some level headed Leftist to handle that job, I will assure you ... you are mistaken.

It doesn't work that away.

Puzzling Evidence

Free range human living on a tax farm.
Not me, I want no part of being a Mod. The thought of having to be fair to Liberals gives me a headache.
Well, I'm kind of liberal and I have a ton of conservative friends. I would never be unfair based on politics, I would only refuse to be impartial to any women who sends me pics. I'll very quickly vote "no action!"

Reactions: Jen

Puzzling Evidence

Leftist have no respect for the 1st Amendment.

I don't know what to say ....

Haters of the 1st Amendment should never be moderators .....

It is what it is .....

And, if you think you have found some level headed Leftist to handle that job, I will assure you ... you are mistaken.

It doesn't work that away.
Shaaaaaadup.

I know, could not miss bumping it due to the epic bickering that to me, would end any hopes of anyone becoming a mod.
;-)
You want to rake over the coals of Min's destructive dictatorship - many arguments over moderation - S Rose's change of character? Perhaps you should did deeper into the archives - why not?

!

Not done with any malice, I can assure you. Sending you PM about PH.

Much of the history is either deleted or in PMs - but it is interesting - if you are into gossip and intrigue ;) And the back ground is all gone now from when they closed down the site that many of us migrated from.

Didn't think there was any malice in your bringing up this thread - but beware of hornets nests ;)

Puzzling Evidence

Much of the history is either deleted or in PMs - but it is interesting - if you are into gossip and intrigue ;) And the back ground is all gone now from when they closed down the site that many of us migrated from.

Didn't think there was any malice in your bringing up this thread - but beware of hornets nests ;)
I kick hornets nests....I also get stung a lot.