• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Mollie Tibbetts father DEFENDS hispanics. "Mollie is nobody's victim"

Racist liberals love non-whites so much they won't even criticize ones that kill their daughter!!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/hundreds-mourn-funeral-slain-20-old-iowa-student-140612222.html

aug 27 2018 BROOKLYN, Iowa (AP) — The killing of University of Iowa student Mollie Tibbetts has prompted criticism of the U.S. immigration system because the man charged in her death is a Mexican farmworker. But the victim's father told mourners he's been embraced by the local Hispanic community.

Speaking Sunday afternoon to more than 1,000 people at a ceremony at his daughter's former high school, Rob Tibbetts didn't directly respond to comments by President Donald Trump and others who quickly seized upon the suspect's citizenship to argue for changes in immigration laws.

However, The Des Moines Register reports that Tibbetts said he encountered Hispanics at Mexican restaurants and elsewhere who were sensitive and kind during the weeks he spent in the central Iowa community of Brooklyn to help search for his daughter.

"The Hispanic community are Iowans. They have the same values as Iowans," he said. "As far as I'm concerned, they're Iowans with better food."

Tibbetts urged the audience to remember his daughter's passion for life and her desire to help others.

"Today, we need to turn the page. We're at the end of a long ordeal," he said. "But we need to turn toward life — Mollie's life — because Mollie is nobody's victim. Mollie is my hero."

How is that supported by your cut-and-paste?

Rob Tibbetts is not extending the evil of one man to an entire ethnic group. It doesn't say he has no criticism of his daughters' murder? If so, enlighten me.
HAHAHA. You liberals don't hesitate to blast the evil white race every time an individual white man does something wrong. Nobody likes a hypocrite.

Hmmmm

Mayor
HAHAHA. You liberals don't hesitate to blast the evil white race every time an individual white man does something wrong. Nobody likes a hypocrite.
YOU shouldn't include "you" in a response to me without some backup that I do that.

Doesn't matter though because you are still wrong. Others being wrong doesn't make you right.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
How is that supported by your cut-and-paste?

Rob Tibbetts is not extending the evil of one man to an entire ethnic group. It doesn't say he has no criticism of his daughters' murder? If so, enlighten me.
This is not about ethnicity, it's about the 12 million criminals that no one is charging with their crimes