• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Montana First Day Of Summer Gorebal Warming

EatTheRich

President
What blockade?
The U.S. seizes the assets of any American company that does business with any company that trades with Cuba and imprisons any person from any country that works for such a company if they enter U.S. jurisdiction, unless they get a variance from the Treasury Department. The U.S. also has a history of financing terrorist attacks against companies and government that trade with Cuba. In practice this amounts to a blockade.

D

Deleted member 21794

The U.S. seizes the assets of any American company that does business with any company that trades with Cuba and imprisons any person from any country that works for such a company if they enter U.S. jurisdiction, unless they get a variance from the Treasury Department. The U.S. also has a history of financing terrorist attacks against companies and government that trade with Cuba. In practice this amounts to a blockade.
The US is the only country to have an embargo against Cuba. I'm going to call BS on your claim of terrorist attacks.

Many of the provisions of the embargo are bypassed with the help of countries that do business with Cuba, despite their own close ties to the United States. The Netherlands and Canada are Cuba’s primary trading partners, and Canadian and European tourists have been regular visitors since the late 1990s.

https://www.cnbc.com/id/37256542

So tell me about these terrorist attacks we've made against Canada and the Netherlands.

EatTheRich

President
The US is the only country to have an embargo against Cuba. I'm going to call BS on your claim of terrorist attacks.

Many of the provisions of the embargo are bypassed with the help of countries that do business with Cuba, despite their own close ties to the United States. The Netherlands and Canada are Cuba’s primary trading partners, and Canadian and European tourists have been regular visitors since the late 1990s.

https://www.cnbc.com/id/37256542

So tell me about these terrorist attacks we've made against Canada and the Netherlands.
http://www.iadllaw.org/files/Marjorie Cohn The Cuban Fives campaign against terrorism.pdf

Attacks on French and Italian and Belgian trading partners won’t have a deterrent effect on trade with Canada or the Netherlands?

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Yes, they want the blockade that cut them off from any resource that couldn’t be produced on their island to end. The fact that they have dramatically improved living standards despite the blockade is quite impressive.
The tallest building in Cuba was built in 1956

Nothing new being developed in Cuba. Cuban economy

Cuba does not do well.

Granted Venezuela has done worse.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Snowing in Montana one day in the summer does not disprove the basic physics behind global warming or invalidate the multiple proxy records that all reliably line up with instrumental measurements. The fact that solar output is subnormal while global average temperature continues to rise is telling.
Lol the global temperature rise is causing summer snow.
The really sad thing about you is that you will never know what a moronic parrotting follower that you are.

PS Physics does not permit temperature rise to cause summer snow in north America

Not that you can understand this

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk

EatTheRich

President
Wow, that's potentially and likely horrible stuff. But no, I doubt Canada or the Netherlands are worried. If they were, why would they be Cuba's top trading partners?
Well, someone is going to be. It doesn’t mean that they’re doing much business with Cuba at all.

EatTheRich

President
The tallest building in Cuba was built in 1956

Nothing new being developed in Cuba. Cuban economy

Cuba does not do well.

Granted Venezuela has done worse.
GDP/cc only counts production for exchange. So Cuba’s shift to production for use, by design, is a shift away from that. Which I’m sure the creator of your misleading chart understood.

They care more about keeping kids alive than building tall buildings.

EatTheRich

President
Lol the global temperature rise is causing summer snow.
The really sad thing about you is that you will never know what a moronic parrotting follower that you are.

PS Physics does not permit temperature rise to cause summer snow in north America

Not that you can understand this
I didn’t say it was causing it, I said it was consistent with it.

Mick

The Right is always right
I didn’t say it was causing it, I said it was consistent with it.
No, it isn't. Two feet of snow in the Rockies in June is not "consistent" with global warming. This is physics 101. When temperatures rise ice melts. When it cools it freezes. Snow in summer is not "consistent" with any tenant of "warming". Of course, with your low IQ you probably don't understand what makes water freeze, EatYourOwnDung.

Mick

Let’s see, we just had 29 consecutive years of glaciers losing mass.
Some glaciers are growing, some retreating. There has been a trend towards retreat among some since the end of the little ice age in the mid 19th century. That's not man made global warning.

EatTheRich

President
No, it isn't. Two feet of snow in the Rockies in June is not "consistent" with global warming. This is physics 101. When temperatures rise ice melts. When it cools it freezes. Snow in summer is not "consistent" with any tenant of "warming". Of course, with your low IQ you probably don't understand what makes water freeze, EatYourOwnDung.
Average GLOBAL temperature increase is consistent with LOCAL temperatures in some areas remaining below freezing (whether rising or not).

EatTheRich

President
Some glaciers are growing, some retreating. There has been a trend towards retreat among some since the end of the little ice age in the mid 19th century. That's not man made global warning.
Scientists are saying both ice caps are likely to be gone within 1000 years. That isn’t short-term fluctuation.

Mick

Average GLOBAL temperature increase is consistent with LOCAL temperatures in some areas remaining below freezing (whether rising or not).
"Remaing below"? It's not common for these places to snow in summer like this. That's not "remaining" anything.

I'll give you physics 101 lesson 2. When you turn on the heat in a cool room the ENTIRE room warms due to natural distribution of the heat. It may be warmer near the heat source but even the other side of the room will eventually warm. If you have liquid water sitting in the room, turn on the heat, and then return 3 hours later and the water is frozen it's a fair assumption that your heater runs on left wing shit. See how that works?

Lulz

Mick

Scientists are saying both ice caps are likely to be gone within 1000 years. That isn’t short-term fluctuation.
They can't even get the weather right two days from now, let alone 1000 years from now. Good God, you're dumb.