• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Montana First Day Of Summer Gorebal Warming

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
GDP/cc only counts production for exchange. So Cuba’s shift to production for use, by design, is a shift away from that. Which I’m sure the creator of your misleading chart understood.

They care more about keeping kids alive than building tall buildings.

You keep believing that cuz then there would one that does.

Criticism[edit]
The preceding study also pointed to problems within Cuba's health system, including:

• Low pay of doctors.
  • Poor facilities—buildings in poor state of repair and mostly outdated.
  • Poor provision of equipment.
  • Frequent absence of essential drugs.
  • Concern regarding freedom of choice both for patient and doctor.[77]
  • https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Healthcare_in_Cuba

Last edited:

EatTheRich

President
"Remaing below"? It's not common for these places to snow in summer like this. That's not "remaining" anything.

I'll give you physics 101 lesson 2. When you turn on the heat in a cool room the ENTIRE room warms due to natural distribution of the heat. It may be warmer near the heat source but even the other side of the room will eventually warm. If you have liquid water sitting in the room, turn on the heat, and then return 3 hours later and the water is frozen it's a fair assumption that your heater runs on left wing shit. See how that works?

Lulz
It’s not common? It’s not incredibly uncommon either. Certainly happens every few years at least one day out of the summer.

If you have a fan blowing hot air over a layer of ice, it can make the area beyond it colder for a short time, yes?

EatTheRich

President

You keep believing that cuz then there would one that does.

Criticism[edit]
The preceding study also pointed to problems within Cuba's health system, including:

• Low pay of doctors.
  • Poor facilities—buildings in poor state of repair and mostly outdated.
  • Poor provision of equipment.
  • Frequent absence of essential drugs.
  • Concern regarding freedom of choice both for patient and doctor.[77]
  • https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Healthcare_in_Cuba
And yet Cuba still has a higher life expectancy than Puerto Rico despite the hardships imposed by the blockade (lack of resources to repair buildings or procure the latest equipment or drugs). Telling.

EatTheRich

President
Indeed, in the schizzo mind rising temperatures are consistent with summer blizzards....
A little bit of snow is not a “blizzard.” Anyway, the fact is that there is what you term a “summer blizzard” and the global average temperature is rising. So if you think they are inconsistent, that proves your premises are wrong.

EatTheRich

President
Wrong, glaciers have been losing mass for 20029 years.

Just admit you are retarded
No, there has been long-term loss of glacial mass during the present interglacial (about 12000 years), but it was things like 2 years of glacial mass declining followed by 1 of glacial mass increasing. Not 20029 years of regular annual decline without fail.

Mick

The Right is always right
It is much easier to predict long-term large-scale effects than short-term noise.
So it's easier to predict what your specific plans are in the summer of 2032 than what they are going to be this summer? Got it. Dumb sucker. You'll believe any nonsense.

Lulz

Mick

The Right is always right
It’s not common? It’s not incredibly uncommon either. Certainly happens every few years at least one day out of the summer.
Yes. And your statement here is hurting your argument, dullard. Now think about it. Now say it use to snow like this one year out of every 5 or 10 summers in a place like Yellowstone then any "warming" of any significance would reduce that to essentially never....or if I get generous and throw you a bone maybe once every 50 or 100 years. Yellowstone's climate was just barely cool enough to see rare but occasional snow in summer. That's what we call a slight movement in temperature taking a fringe cold event and essentially eliminating it. Otoh, if the Earth warmed 10 degrees it would still snow in Yellowstone in winter. See, if I was saying global warming was a hoax because it was snowing in Yellowstone in winter that wouldn't mean much. Now showing that Yellowstone's climate is just as cool or maybe cooler in summer emphatically rejects it because we are looking at an event that's right on the edge of vulnerability.

See how this works dummy? Yellowstone WAS barely holding onto snow in summer. It is still happening.

If you have a fan blowing hot air over a layer of ice, it can make the area beyond it colder for a short time, yes?
Incorrect my low IQ simpleton. If a fan is blowing HOT air the area immediately around the fan is going to be warmer. Ice or not. That's because the air coming out of the fan is significantly warmer than the surrounding air temperature. The ice's MINIMAL impact on the temperature coming out of the fan because the fan air is so much hotter. Now a fan blowing the same temperature of air as the air immediately around over ice may have a slight cooling effect.

You get dumber the post.

Last edited:

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
A little bit of snow is not a “blizzard.” Anyway, the fact is that there is what you term a “summer blizzard” and the global average temperature is rising. So if you think they are inconsistent, that proves your premises are wrong.
Actually Summer snow is far more likely during a solar minimum, proving that the Sun is the main climate driver

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
No, there has been long-term loss of glacial mass during the present interglacial (about 12000 years), but it was things like 2 years of glacial mass declining followed by 1 of glacial mass increasing. Not 20029 years of regular annual decline without fail.
Glaciers began melting 20000 years ago. This is not in dispute, in fact 1000 miles of 2000 feet thick ice melted without human help, and nothing you can babble will change the past

EatTheRich

President
So it's easier to predict what your specific plans are in the summer of 2032 than what they are going to be this summer? Got it. Dumb sucker. You'll believe any nonsense.

Lulz
It is easier to predict that it will be warmer in the summer than in the winter than to predict what the daily high will be a week from now. Do you disagree? It is easier to predict whether I’ll have high blood pressure in 2032 than to predict whether I’ll have a cold this summer.

EatTheRich

President
Yes. And your statement here is hurting your argument, dullard. Now think about it. Now say it use to snow like this one year out of every 5 or 10 summers in a place like Yellowstone then any "warming" of any significance would reduce that to essentially never....or if I get generous and throw you a bone maybe once every 50 or 100 years. Yellowstone's climate was just barely cool enough to see rare but occasional snow in summer. That's what we call a slight movement in temperature taking a fringe cold event and essentially eliminating it. Otoh, if the Earth warmed 10 degrees it would still snow in Yellowstone in winter. See, if I was saying global warming was a hoax because it was snowing in Yellowstone in winter that wouldn't mean much. Now showing that Yellowstone's climate is just as cool or maybe cooler in summer emphatically rejects it because we are looking at an event that's right on the edge of vulnerability.

See how this works dummy? Yellowstone WAS barely holding onto snow in summer. It is still happening.

Incorrect my low IQ simpleton. If a fan is blowing HOT air the area immediately around the fan is going to be warmer. Ice or not. That's because the air coming out of the fan is significantly warmer than the surrounding air temperature. The ice's MINIMAL impact on the temperature coming out of the fan because the fan air is so much hotter. Now a fan blowing the same temperature of air as the air immediately around over ice may have a slight cooling effect.

You get dumber the post.
Global average temperature increasing does not mean monotonic local temperature increasing by the same amount everywhere. It means altering wind and ocean currents that can result in local cooling and all sorts of other chaotic effects.

Note that I don’t bother calling you a “low IQ simpleton” although I would have much more justification in doing so, because for me the facts speak for themselves whereas you have to blister away with insults to conceal that the facts are not on your side.

EatTheRich

President
Glaciers began melting 20000 years ago. This is not in dispute, in fact 1000 miles of 2000 feet thick ice melted without human help, and nothing you can babble will change the past
I never said they didn’t. Try to deal with what I actually said rather than constructing things to pretend I said.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Remember when factories worldwide were belching out tons of pollutants because hundreds of millions of people were at war ? WW2?

Thousands of factories from Japan to the USA, cranking out pollution 24-7.
Followed by years of Nuclear testing.

Remember when that changed our climate ?

Neither do I.
People in Cleveland sure do

EatTheRich

President
Actually Summer snow is far more likely during a solar minimum, proving that the Sun is the main climate driver
Again, I never said otherwise. That of course makes it even more telling that even as we are entering a period of unusually low solar infrared radiation, global temperature continues to remain well above the historical average.