• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

More Americans Now Identify as Republicans Than They Do As Democrats

Go look at the poll. Don't expect me to do your homework. The link was provided.

PS: here is what I wrote.
So in a few days a few million independents re-registered as republicans...

You twisted it into "they changed their minds in a few days"....

Do try to quote others accurately. Otherwise you look dishonest.

Actually I'm asking you why you think it "happened in a few days", and I'm still waiting. Reading the story again won't change that.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Actually I'm asking you why you think it "happened in a few days", and I'm still waiting. Reading the story again won't change that.
Figures. You read the story without looking at the poll itself

"More Americans now identify as Republicans than they do as Democrats, according to new polling regarding party affiliation conducted by Gallup.

According to the polling, conducted on January 16th-19th, 30% of American identify as Republicans. 27% identify as Democrats. The largest category consists of independents, who form 42% of registered voters. Independents have consistently made up the largest category of American voters for decades."

Americans are by and large also convinced that they live in a society with democratic representation for all, a capitalist economic system, and a global empirical occupational military that exports fweedumb across the globe as we invest in internment camps, mass surveillance of the american population, and militarized police at home.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
Well, With Trump Polling about 5 Points Higher than Oblammo did at this point in the presidency.

Pelosi and Schiff now can't be found with a search warrant due to their embarrassing acts.

And Of course idiots like me.

Who would want to ID as a Democrat.

"More Americans now identify as Republicans than they do as Democrats, according to new polling regarding party affiliation conducted by Gallup.

According to the polling, conducted on January 16th-19th, 30% of American identify as Republicans. 27% identify as Democrats. The largest category consists of independents, who form 42% of registered voters. Independents have consistently made up the largest category of American voters for decades."

Since criteria for claiming native american ancestry has been lowered to "1/64th", does that mean Elizabeth warren and her ghost nation tribespersons now outnumber both parties?

Boca

Governor
I answered your question and now you call that changing the subject.
You answered nothing because I didn't ask you anything!

And, now I have to spell it out for those here who might think you aren't attention deficit disordered.

The Gallup Poll clearly said, "More Americans now identify as Republicans than they do as Democrats."

Which hasn't a damn thing to do with your voter registrations crap.

Now leave me alone, get a life, and STFU!

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
YOU are changing the subject. I asked you a direct question "Why do you think they suddenly changed their minds after several days?" It's a very simple question. Why don't you answer it?
and you avoid going to the poll to see the dates yourself. Why?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You answered nothing because I didn't ask you anything!

And, now I have to spell it out for those here who might think you aren't attention deficit disordered.

The Gallup Poll clearly said, "More Americans now identify as Republicans than they do as Democrats."

Which hasn't a damn thing to do with your voter registrations crap.

Now leave me alone, get a life, and STFU!
The gallup page is titled Party Registration.

Mr. Friscus

Governor
I answered a direct question.
You replied initially under the assumption that people had to be registered as a Republican.

That was incorrect.

It was "what do you consider yourself.."

There's no shame in getting it wrong. I've read something too quickly before and messed up. You just look foolish doubling down when you clearly erred from the start.

No partisan jabbing, just... you got caught. Own it.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You replied initially under the assumption that people had to be registered as a Republican.

That was incorrect.

It was "what do you consider yourself.."

There's no shame in getting it wrong. I've read something too quickly before and messed up. You just look foolish doubling down when you clearly erred from the start.

No partisan jabbing, just... you got caught. Own it.
context free...in a thread about party affiliation.