• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

More Americans Now Identify as Republicans Than They Do As Democrats

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You answered nothing because I didn't ask you anything!

And, now I have to spell it out for those here who might think you aren't attention deficit disordered.

The Gallup Poll clearly said, "More Americans now identify as Republicans than they do as Democrats."

Which hasn't a damn thing to do with your voter registrations crap.

Now leave me alone, get a life, and STFU!
More Americans Now Identify as Republicans Than They Do As Democrats

The change in party registration is a major development in national politics.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You answered nothing because I didn't ask you anything!
Your post #9
as of today, do you consider yourself a Republican, a Democrat or an independent?

They key indicator here is the ? at the end of the sentence.

You replied initially under the assumption that people had to be registered as a Republican.

That was incorrect.

It was "what do you consider yourself.."

There's no shame in getting it wrong. I've read something too quickly before and messed up. You just look foolish doubling down when you clearly erred from the start.

No partisan jabbing, just... you got caught. Own it.
Actually, I did not. My concern then, as it is now, is why you think Gallup polled the same people within four days of each other and found they have changed their preference. That isn't how polls are taken.
I don't give a damn about their registration. YOU brought that up as a red herring, and YOU won't let it go.
I have not made a mistake, and your feeble attempts to blame me for your ignorance aren't working.
You say there is no shame in getting it wrong, then YOU own it.