• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

More bad news Trumpies. Sondland turns the Impeachment heap into the Impeachment Hill.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
And democrats are trying to pretend that someone's OPINION is proof of wrongdoing.
Just listening to the testimony. If only we had the REAL transcript, tape or whatever that is stored in the secret server. Don't you agree? Then we'd know what really happened.

Democrats have been following the due process of impeachment from the get-go. Con's whined and bitched and stormed the meetings that they were already allowed to go to. Now that they are subpoenaed to testify...Trumpy says NAY. All that bitching and whining, and now they won't proceed. I think they should prosecute every damned last one of them. This is worse than Nixon. He tried to obstruct, but evidently the republicans weren't as brain washed as they are now, and he stepped aside to save his pride. Trump will keep denying and you all will defend him to the bitter end.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
You just outed yourself as a "soc" with this statement...
Gordo, you were either lying then or lying now.

Anyone who has posted here knows that GordonGecko (better known here as "Gordo" posted his last post in 2014. You entered this forum in Jan 2019.
How would you know Gordo?? We all realized from the get-go that you were a "fake" Liberal but now you also proved that you're a soc. I hope your little slip isn't just deleted by the Mods and Adm. @bdtex, @PhilFish and @SW48 .
I thought socs were ousted from this site? I'm surprised you weren't checked out to begin with since you're obviously posting as a Lefty when you're obviously a Trumper.

I miss Gordo. He's what..GornCaptain at other sites? tell him i said Hi. To come back if he likes.

anyway.

my understanding of Sock would be having one or more poster profiles registered on this site. not, that a poster knows the name of another poster from long ago.

it's like calling you a sock, because i know your name was Kristy in another life..

anyway... the user does not return as sharing another screen name on this site at this time. hence, no sock.

why the shout out?

Bronwyn

Unapoligetically Republican
Just listening to the testimony. If only we had the REAL transcript, tape or whatever that is stored in the secret server. Don't you agree? Then we'd know what really happened.

Democrats have been following the due process of impeachment from the get-go. Con's whined and bitched and stormed the meetings that they were already allowed to go to. Now that they are subpoenaed to testify...Trumpy says NAY. All that bitching and whining, and now they won't proceed. I think they should prosecute every damned last one of them. This is worse than Nixon. He tried to obstruct, but evidently the republicans weren't as brain washed as they are now, and he stepped aside to save his pride. Trump will keep denying and you all will defend him to the bitter end.
You have the transcript, just because you don't like it doesn't mean it is invalid. As for following protocol, secret inquiries in a secured room in the basement? Never happened before. Nor has there ever been 2nd hand gossip allowed in a whistle blower complaint. Dems are just too stupid to realize they handed Trump re-election. over 3 years of non legislature by congress because of dem butthurt over losing in 2016.
America has watched this farce and waste of time and money.
We see Trump making big strides in the economy and trade along with foreign policy that WE as the big dog should be controlling and not being taken advantage of. Guess that's cutting into too many of the old school congress people's candy jar.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
I miss Gordo. He's what..GornCaptain at other sites? tell him i said Hi. To come back if he likes.

anyway.

my understanding of Sock would be having one or more poster profiles registered on this site. not, that a poster knows the name of another poster from long ago.

it's like calling you a sock, because i know your name was Kristy in another life..

anyway... the user does not return as sharing another screen name on this site at this time. hence, no sock.

why the shout out?
OH...is that so? Maybe this poster is using a different IP. How would he/she/it know about GORDO when he hasn't posted here since 2014 and this obviously fake dem came here in Jan. 2019.
You just accused someone of being Saladin awhile back and even pretended I knew it was Saladin. Did you have proof of that?
Oh...and you're wrong again. I didn't ever post using the name "Kristy" on this or any other site. I used "Kristi" in BB, as you purport to know. Get it right.
SO...if I get permanently banned and change servers so you can't chase me down, then I can change my name to "Melania" and post here as a brow-beaten wife?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
OH...is that so? Maybe this poster is using a different IP. How would he/she/it know about GORDO when he hasn't posted here since 2014 and this obviously fake dem came here in Jan. 2019.
You just accused someone of being Saladin awhile back and even pretended I knew it was Saladin. Did you have proof of that?
Oh...and you're wrong again. I didn't ever post using the name "Kristy" on this or any other site. I used "Kristi" in BB, as you purport to know. Get it right.
SO...if I get permanently banned and change servers so you can't chase me down, then I can change my name to "Melania" and post here as a brow-beaten wife?
i might be stretching.. but maybe this person posted here before. hot damn, that could be it.

I didnt accuse someone of being saladin, i declared a sock saladin and confirmed it. then deleted him.

yeah, Kristi... she was nice.

if you're desperate enough to go scramble your server to hide.. go ahead.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
You have the transcript, just because you don't like it doesn't mean it is invalid. As for following protocol, secret inquiries in a secured room in the basement? Never happened before. Nor has there ever been 2nd hand gossip allowed in a whistle blower complaint. Dems are just too stupid to realize they handed Trump re-election. over 3 years of non legislature by congress because of dem butthurt over losing in 2016.
America has watched this farce and waste of time and money.
We see Trump making big strides in the economy and trade along with foreign policy that WE as the big dog should be controlling and not being taken advantage of. Guess that's cutting into too many of the old school congress people's candy jar.
Nope. A REAL transcript is word for word. This was just a memorandum of the REAL call...or the REAL transcript they are hiding in the secret server.
THESE were the words at the bottom of the first page of the "document" they released.

“The text in this document records the notes and recollections of Situation Room Duty Officers and-NSC policy staff assigned to listen and memorialize the conversation in written form as the conversation takes place,” it continues. “A number of factors can affect the accuracy of the record, including poor telecommunications connections and variations in accent and/or interpretation."

NOTE:
It's called a DOCUMENT...not a Transcript.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Nope. A REAL transcript is word for word. This was just a memorandum of the REAL call...or the REAL transcript they are hiding in the secret server.
THESE were the words at the bottom of the first page of the "document" they released.

“The text in this document records the notes and recollections of Situation Room Duty Officers and-NSC policy staff assigned to listen and memorialize the conversation in written form as the conversation takes place,” it continues. “A number of factors can affect the accuracy of the record, including poor telecommunications connections and variations in accent and/or interpretation."

NOTE:
It's called a DOCUMENT...not a Transcript.
what real transcript? it's been explained several times.. there is not a transcription...there is a memorandum

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
i might be stretching.. but maybe this person posted here before. hot damn, that could be it.

I didnt accuse someone of being saladin, i declared a sock saladin and confirmed it. then deleted him.

yeah, Kristi... she was nice.

if you're desperate enough to go scramble your server to hide.. go ahead.
Why would I do that? UNLIKE others you let get by with it....I've never hidden my identity. One of them was given an opportunity to keep posting here under one name instead of two. Remember that? Disgraceful!!!

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
what real transcript? it's been explained several times.. there is not a transcription...there is a memorandum
What did they put into the secret server then?
Trump calls it a transcript. READ THE TRANSCRIPT!!!! He has said that how many times? Are you saying the stable genius is wrong?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Why would I do that? UNLIKE others you let get by with it....I've never hidden my identity. One of them was given an opportunity to keep posting here under one name instead of two. Remember that? Disgraceful!!!
what others are getting by with it?
most everyone here hides their identity with few exceptions......it is not safe otherwise (given some of our posters personalities)

yes, that's how it works...keep posting...maintain one screen name. multiple screen names are called 'socks' and where found they are deleted.

nothing disgraceful about it.

other than by your craft

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
What did they put into the secret server then?
Trump calls it a transcript. READ THE TRANSCRIPT!!!! He has said that how many times? Are you saying the stable genius is wrong?
who gives a shit what he calls it. do you know what it is?

he's not a stable genius, he's an idiot.

which has nothing to do with there being no transcript. he refers to the memorandum.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member

anyway.

why the shout out?
BTW what "other sites" have you visited to know (or pretend to know) where Gordo posts? I haven't seen him here and this is the only site where I'm posting, at the time being. Sorry to squelch your conspiracy theory.
How could Kristi from BB have been considered "nice" by you, when I'm the same person I've ever been. Maybe you've just gotten weaker and have to call others names like "INDECENT" because we don't agree on anything. I didn't ever see a Fish in BB so apparently you changed names just like I did when you came here.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
what others are getting by with it?
most everyone here hides their identity with few exceptions......it is not safe otherwise (given some of our posters personalities)

yes, that's how it works...keep posting...maintain one screen name. multiple screen names are called 'socks' and where found they are deleted.

nothing disgraceful about it.

other than by your craft
If I said, you'd use it as an excuse to ban me for outing him. That's the way it's cone here.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
BTW what "other sites" have you visited to know (or pretend to know) where Gordo posts? I haven't seen him here and this is the only site where I'm posting, at the time being. Sorry to squelch your conspiracy theory.
How could Kristi from BB have been considered "nice" by you, when I'm the same person I've ever been. Maybe you've just gotten weaker and have to call others names like "INDECENT" because we don't agree on anything. I didn't ever see a Fish in BB so apparently you changed names just like I did when you came here.
Political Hotwire i believe is one. Why, am i not allowed?
why are you all worked up about it? say hi to gordo.
Kristi was able to engage in pleasant conversation, you are not.
no, you make false and inane comments all the time. Indecent.
we'd probably agree on a lot of things. but you are too busy making things up, and dont bother asking. so, there's that.
I was not Fish on BB.. maybe at the very end, but then it went under, and my nic with it (because it was a conflation of my real name....which i will no longer share in forums such as this. because of people like you.)

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Political Hotwire i believe is one. Why, am i not allowed?
why are you all worked up about it? say hi to gordo.
Kristi was able to engage in pleasant conversation, you are not.
no, you make false and inane comments all the time. Indecent.
we'd probably agree on a lot of things. but you are too busy making things up, and dont bother asking. so, there's that.
I was not Fish on BB.. maybe at the very end, but then it went under, and my nic with it (because it was a conflation of my real name....which i will no longer share in forums such as this. because of people like you.)
LMAO Don't worry, Phil....I have no desire to know your real name. I don't carry a gun, or a knife, I couldn't fight my way out of a paper bag, and never ever been accused of being "indecent" or a F'n Bitch or anything close to that, except on this forum by you and your crazed pals. You can relax now and stop sleeping with a gun under your pillow.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
LMAO Don't worry, Phil....I have no desire to know your real name.
cool. didn't think or say you did.

I don't carry a gun, or a knife, I couldn't fight my way out of a paper bag, and never ever been accused of being "indecent" or a F'n Bitch or anything close to that, except on this forum by you and your crazed pals.
I have accused you of being indecent, your behavior proves my assessment time and again. I have never called you an F'n bitch. and do not appreciate your suggestion that i have. Nor is anyone here my pal, other than by your fabrication.

You can relax now and stop sleeping with a gun under your pillow.
I dont. I'm PhilFish....i'm relaxed as shit.

What happened to you, btw... you were nice once...