• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

More bad news Trumpies. Sondland turns the Impeachment heap into the Impeachment Hill.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Maybe another font will aid you in figuring out what he testified to.

“I said that resumption of the U.S. aid would likely not occur until Ukraine provided the public anticorruption statement that we had been discussing for many weeks,”
Wait, what? We can't demand a promise not to steal the money? That is absurd!

Spamature

President
You're only trying to impeach him because you know you can't beat him in the general election.
Yes we would have beaten him. Just we've beat you in the last two elections. Trump only won because nobody thought he would. You wingers all lied about who you were voting for because you were ashamed. The rest of the country figured you were so stupid as to vote for him.

Now the majority knows it has to put you people in your true place as the second largest party in this country by showing you who is the largest party that truly represents the overall population and its thinking.

Get ready to be beaten by double digits in 2020 like you were in 2018.

We are on our way to Impeachment Mountain folks.

Dress warmly for the climb.

The Guy Trump Cited as Proof There Wasn’t a Quid Pro Quo Just Said There Was a Quid Pro Quo

One of the president’s biggest allies just threw him under the bus

Congress released Sondland’s full testimony, along with an addendum he submitted to investigators this week. Apparently, Sondland forgot to tell Congress last month that a quid pro quo was in effect, and that the U.S. sending military aid to Ukraine was contingent upon Ukranian President Volodymyr Zelensky making a public declaration that the nation planned to investigate the 2016 election and the Bidens.

“I said that resumption of the U.S. aid would likely not occur until Ukraine provided the public anticorruption statement that we had been discussing for many weeks,” Sondland says in his new testimony, referring to a conversation he had with Andriy Yermak, a top adviser to Zelensky
The man has then lied under oath.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
We are on our way to Impeachment Mountain folks.

Dress warmly for the climb.

The Guy Trump Cited as Proof There Wasn’t a Quid Pro Quo Just Said There Was a Quid Pro Quo

One of the president’s biggest allies just threw him under the bus

Congress released Sondland’s full testimony, along with an addendum he submitted to investigators this week. Apparently, Sondland forgot to tell Congress last month that a quid pro quo was in effect, and that the U.S. sending military aid to Ukraine was contingent upon Ukranian President Volodymyr Zelensky making a public declaration that the nation planned to investigate the 2016 election and the Bidens.

“I said that resumption of the U.S. aid would likely not occur until Ukraine provided the public anticorruption statement that we had been discussing for many weeks,” Sondland says in his new testimony, referring to a conversation he had with Andriy Yermak, a top adviser to Zelensky
Bad News, like all the evidence against against Trump, exists only in the sick, twisted and demented minds of the Democrats.

Spamature

President
Bad News, like all the evidence against against Trump, exists only in the sick, twisted and demented minds of the Democrats.
And in the press, and in congressional testimony, and the notes of those who witnessed it, and deep in the heart of republicans if they would just admit it. .

Spamature

President
Sondland and Yovanovich both lied under oath. I thought you were paying attention?

Orrr.................is your media failing to keep you informed.........again?
I wouldn't call not remembering something that is not pertinent like if she answered an email from someone she apparently knew personally perjury. It had and has nothing to do with Trump's guilt or innocence.

Sondland tried to stick to Trump's lie and got cold feet once he saw that he was the only one sticking his neck out so suddenly him memory got better and he recanted.

I wouldn't call not remembering something that is not pertinent like if she answered an email from someone she apparently knew personally perjury. It had and has nothing to do with Trump's guilt or innocence.

Sondland tried to stick to Trump's lie and got cold feet once he saw that he was the only one sticking his neck out so suddenly him memory got better and he recanted.
Ah excuses don't count in perjury trials.

Spamature

President
Ah excuses don't count in perjury trials.
He says he misremembered and the other testimony refresh his memory. But yeah, he was ready to stand by his perjury until he found out the other witnesses were real Americans instead of Trump worshipers and he'd be left to be thrown under the bus when Trump tried to use him to save himself.

He says he misremembered and the other testimony refresh his memory. But yeah, he was ready to stand by his perjury until he found out the other witnesses were real Americans instead of Trump worshipers and he'd be left to be thrown under the bus when Trump tried to use him to save himself.
He "misremembered"? That isn't a word. The man lied.