• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

More bad news Trumpies. Sondland turns the Impeachment heap into the Impeachment Hill.

Spamature

President
Translation: Shittff is making up lies and bullshit faster than we can sling it.
Schiff isn't the one testifying. It's witness after witness after witness condemning Trump. Yet, I ask again, where are the Trump witnesses willing to go under oath and dispute what is being heard ? They sure weren't on the GOP submitted witness list.

You have to ask yourself, Jack, if his own people who were there won't defend him, then why are you defending him ?

Last edited:

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Schiff isn't the one testifying. It not him. It's witness after witness after witness condemning Trump. Yet I ask again, where are the Trump witnesses willing to go under oath and dispute what is being heard ? They sure weren't on the GOP submitted witness list.

You have to ask yourself, Jack, if his own people who were there won't defend him, then why are you defending him ?
Shittff is the ringmaster of the circus. He's the lead clown. Shittff is not allowing Republicans to talk. He cuts them off, interrupts and suspends their time. He completely violates all rules of order and he tells more lies than Hillary Clinton.

Spamature

President
Shittff is the ringmaster of the circus. He's the lead clown. Shittff is not allowing Republicans to talk. He cuts them off, interrupts and suspends their time. He completely violates all rules of order and he tells more lies than Hillary Clinton.
Cspan has the entire day on video. You can watch and see for yourself that Republicans got just as much time as Democrats.

Nunes tried to pull a fast one knowing the rules did not permit someone other than him or the legal counsel to speak at that time, He was desperate for one of his fellow GOP'ers to fill his time with her talking points, and was shot down before he could erect the tent for his little circus. Then the right wing media omits that part of the story when they fabricated this fiction.

Hillary Clinton sat in front of congress for 11 hours of testimony in front of a GOP run committee and the American people.

Why doesn't Trump have the guts to do the same ? He might as well send a not from his quack doctor that claims he has bone spurs on his vocal cords.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
The evidence of such is coming faster than we can relate it to you.
You mean like this?

Stewart: "I would now feel compelled to ask you, Madam Ambassador, as you sit here before us, very simply and directly, do you have any information regarding the president of the United States accepting any bribes?"

Yovanovitch: "No."

Stewart: "Do you have any information regarding any criminal activity that the president of the United States has been involved with at all?"

https://www.foxnews.com/media/marie-yovanovitch-president-trump-impeachment-hearing

LOL!

Boca

Governor
We are on our way to Impeachment Mountain folks.

Dress warmly for the climb.

The Guy Trump Cited as Proof There Wasn’t a Quid Pro Quo Just Said There Was a Quid Pro Quo

One of the president’s biggest allies just threw him under the bus

Congress released Sondland’s full testimony, along with an addendum he submitted to investigators this week. Apparently, Sondland forgot to tell Congress last month that a quid pro quo was in effect, and that the U.S. sending military aid to Ukraine was contingent upon Ukranian President Volodymyr Zelensky making a public declaration that the nation planned to investigate the 2016 election and the Bidens.

“I said that resumption of the U.S. aid would likely not occur until Ukraine provided the public anticorruption statement that we had been discussing for many weeks,” Sondland says in his new testimony, referring to a conversation he had with Andriy Yermak, a top adviser to Zelensky
“I said that resumption of the U.S. aid would likely not occur until Ukraine provided the public anticorruption statement that we had been discussing for many weeks,”

And he was wrong " in his new testimony" too. Fortunately for him they were just opinions like all the other witnesses.

Last edited:

Spamature

President
“I said that resumption of the U.S. aid would likely not occur until Ukraine provided the public anticorruption statement that we had been discussing for many weeks,”

And he was wrong " in his new testimony" too. Fortunately for him they were just opinions like all the other witnesses.
Let's see what he says in his 3rd bite at the apple next week. You Trumpies will have gone from "see, he's proof our messiah is innocent", to "burn that lying witch hunter at the stake ! ", in just one month.

Deplorable !

Bugsy McGurk

President
You mean like this?

Stewart: "I would now feel compelled to ask you, Madam Ambassador, as you sit here before us, very simply and directly, do you have any information regarding the president of the United States accepting any bribes?"

Stewart: "Do you have any information regarding any criminal activity that the president of the United States has been involved with at all?"

https://www.foxnews.com/media/marie-yovanovitch-president-trump-impeachment-hearing

LOL!
Yovanovitch had the integrity to know that she should limit her testimony to the facts, and leave the issue of whether it was criminal to Congress. Knowing she has such integrity and would not opine on guilt, the GOP swine asked her the question so that the Deplorables would obsessively yap about the hearing exchange.

Plus, Trump yanked her out of the Ukraine before he kicked his extortion plot into high gear in any event.

So deplorable.