• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

More Florida teens like Trayvon

EatTheRich

President
When a thug is on top of your beating you bloody, deadly force is appropriate. All that other gobbledygook you ranted had little to no relevance.

NO_LIMIT_*Edited* found his limit.

By the way, do stalkers call the police to tell them who, where and why they are stalking someone?
Zimmerman confronted Martin with a gun before Martin began to defend himself.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Well, you obviously didn't watch the trial....so you're the liar. HE DID NOT TESTIFY SO HE WAS NOT UNDER OATH. Now, Ms. Pretender, tell us why the fat SOB was afraid to testify?? The same reason the Fat SOB in the WH didn't want to testify to Mueller? Perjury is a crime. THAT is why neither of them testified. Can you think of any other reason?
and you claim Trump watches to much TV and it's apparent that's all you do is watch court TV according to your post!

Probably because his lawyer decided he shouldn't testify, your love "Zimmy" as you call him, not Trump. (How in hell did Trump get in this topic?)

Dino

Russian Asset
Your pal is fine? So you admit Zimmerman is your pal.
Absolutely. I admire him greatly and live vicariously through him. I follow the rules all the time but he gets to shoot meddling black kids with snacks and I don’t. So I’m kinda jealous.
He’s a great man and is just misunderstood.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Absolutely. I admire him greatly and live vicariously through him. I follow the rules all the time but he gets to shoot meddling black kids with snacks and I don’t. So I’m kinda jealous.
He’s a great man and is just misunderstood.
Excellent and can't wait for her reply :)

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
no, you are the uninformed bigot who is making your racist judgment based on your insanely ignorant bias of blacks and other minorities....he was 17 years old. middle class. no arrests, no record, was staying at a nice house watching the NBA playoffs, and went and got an iced tea and some skittles at halftime, and was walking back when this ass Zimmerman, who has been in trouble ever since this incident, had a restraining order put out on his redneck punk ass, decided to stalk him on his way back home, carrying his gun. The kid was talking to his girl friend and said some guy was following him and it was pretty spooky. this was not real late at night. he had no gun, he was by himself, armed only with a can of iced tea and some skittles. 75' from being safe at his house, Zimmerman and the kid got into a fight. Zimmerman must have started it. When they found the kid, he still had his skittles and iced tea right there- if you were going to assault someone, someone you could tell was bigger than you, would you still be carrying your can of ice tea and skittles with you when you jumped him? but they did fight- with the only witness being the kid the total thug punk Zimmerman shot when the kid started kicking his gutless ass. The kid was the one standing his ground...senseless bigoted piece of crap.
If Martin had gone on to his dad's house, where he was originally headed, he might still be alive today (that's assuming he didn't die later in a drug deal gone bad). But, no, he had to be a tough guy and decided to beat up a smaller man who was just trying to protect the neighborhood from trash like him (Trayvon). He got what he deserved and there are probably kids alive today walking around who would would have been murdered by Trayvon Martin had George Zimmerman not been carrying a gun.

llovejim

Current Champion
Everything you said is a [Unwelcome language removed] lie. Just shut the fuq up. You've violated more forum rules in that diatribe than any five posters in a lifetime.
what rules did i violate, rule monitor? why are you such a rigid little rule monitor, rule monitor? were you a hall monitor in grade school? the snotty wimpy kid who liked to tell on the other kids if they stepped over a line? what rules did i violate, snot nosed rule monitor? name one. or shut the hell up.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
Or was it edited to make for better television? I mean, they had 1) no motive to make Zimmerman seem racist 2) no need to edit the call to make the guy ranting about how these “f#%*ing c**ns ... always get away” sound racist.

That wasn't in the call. But nice try.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
Oh Come On. He was just a little kid buying Skittles in a Hoodie
(We leftists MUST mention Skittles & Hoodies to sound like he's more childlike.zimmerman-f-b.jpg

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
So we got a federal law enforcement officer who is so incompetent he can't even protect himself from a few teenagers? Let's himself get blindsided, and snatched up?

Fire him.
That was my first thought. Was he not armed? Was he not being aware of what was going on around him? He should be able to instinctively sense a threat or danger. Just because he was on vacation doesn't mean he was off duty.

freyasman

Senator
That was my first thought. Was he not armed? Was he not being aware of what was going on around him? He should be able to instinctively sense a threat or danger. Just because he was on vacation doesn't mean he was off duty.
Assclown was asleep at the wheel.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Race-baiting top post?
Trumpies must be feeling threatened.
Time for a pride parade.
No it wasn't race baiting top post...…it was CURRENT EVENT……...only YOU do that
of course YOUR top post title lines ar 99% Lies
NO CONTENT and trolling is all you have and allowed to get away with it

GET

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
So we got a federal law enforcement officer who is so incompetent he can't even protect himself from a few teenagers? Let's himself get blindsided, and snatched up?

Fire him.
and there's many more fed agents just like him

i.e. Barney Fifes

Last edited:

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
If Martin had gone on to his dad's house, where he was originally headed, he might still be alive today (that's assuming he didn't die later in a drug deal gone bad). But, no, he had to be a tough guy and decided to beat up a smaller man who was just trying to protect the neighborhood from trash like him (Trayvon). He got what he deserved and there are probably kids alive today walking around who would would have been murdered by Trayvon Martin had George Zimmerman not been carrying a gun.
Smaller man? At the time of the MURDER Trayvonartin weighed 40 lb or so less than Zimmerman and was 11 yrs younger. Also Martin had years of martial arts training. The only people that POS has ever confronted are kids or women.
Why lie about their size?
No he didn't. Zimmerman didn't pull his weapon until Martin was on top of him trying to kill him.
rhats HIS story. He’s a proven liar. He lied about
Martin jumping out of bushes to attack him. There were no bushes there. Had Martin been white, Zimmerman would be in prison.
Oh Come On. He was just a little kid buying Skittles in a Hoodie
(We leftists MUST mention Skittles & Hoodies to sound like he's more childlike.View attachment 43136
The medical examiner said they were scratches. No need of stitches. Scratches bleed. It was raining. Blood and water run. Get a fricken clue.