• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

More idiotacy from leftist Loonyland

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2012/06/25/lowell-man-arrested-for-throwing-french-fries-at-stepdaughter/

LOWELL (CBS) – A Lowell man is free following his arrest on charges he threw hot French fries at his young stepdaughter.

As a condition of his release, 26-year-old James Hackett must stay away from the girl.

This father is an idiot for not being able to control his temper when interacting with his daughter, but the real idiocy comes from the cops who were called to the incident and charge him with assualt with a deadly weapon. Stupid is as stupid does and lefties is the stupidous people.

Foward with the Panhandler-in-Chief

OldGaffer

Governor
http://boston.cbslocal.com/2012/06/25/lowell-man-arrested-for-throwing-french-fries-at-stepdaughter/

This father is an idiot for not being able to control his temper when interacting with his daughter, but the real idiocy comes from the cops who were called to the incident and charge him with assualt with a deadly weapon. Stupid is as stupid does and lefties is the stupidous people.

Foward with the Panhandler-in-Chief
I missed the part in the article where it said this guy was a Liberal . You Wingers and your mind reading ability right through the internet, it is amazing.

I missed the part in the article where it said this guy was a Liberal . You Wingers and your mind reading ability right through the internet, it is amazing.
Try to focus, the article nor I said that the man was a liberal. The title of the thread says it happened in lefty loonyland, Boston, a hot bed of democratic activitism.

OldGaffer

Governor
Try to focus, the article nor I said that the man was a liberal. The title of the thread says it happened in lefty loonyland, Boston, a hot bed of democratic activitism.
There are plenty of conservatives in Mass. This guy might have been one of them for all you know. Is every [Unwelcome language removed] in Mississippi a Republican? I bet there are some Democrat ones there if you checked.

There are plenty of conservatives in Mass. This guy might have been one of them for all you know. Is every [Unwelcome language removed] in Mississippi a Republican? I bet there are some Democrat ones there if you checked.
But it sounds so leftist........Death by french fries.

Forward with the Panhandler-in-0Chief