• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

More lies from Warren and Kamala

reason10

Governor
https://www.yahoo.com/news/ferguson-elizabeth-warren-kamala-harris-103000461.html

On Ferguson, Elizabeth Warren and Kamala Harris Told a Terrible Lie

On Friday afternoon, two of the leading contenders in the Democratic presidential primary lied. There’s no other fair way to put it. They flat-out spread fiction, libeled an innocent man, and stoked American divisions — all for political gain.

Five years ago, a Ferguson, Mo., police officer named Darren Wilson shot a young black man named Michael Brown to death after an altercation in the street. False rumors about Brown’s death — namely that he was shot in cold blood while trying to surrender with his hands in the air — ignited violent protests in Missouri and revulsion across the United States.

“Hands up, don’t shoot” became a national rallying cry — until the Obama Department of Justice comprehensively and thoroughly debunked it in a lengthy report published on March 4, 2015. Writing in December of the same year, the Washington Post’s Glenn Kessler called the slogan one of “the biggest Pinocchios of the year.”

But Kamala Harris and Elizabeth Warren ignored the Obama DOJ. They blew straight through the facts of the case and published these accusations:

And you idiots really think a Democrat is going to be president in 2020? Seriously?

Dino

Russian Asset
Hate America?

Vote republican!
That’s the best defense of liars still blaming the police for what happened in Ferguson? Or defense of the Democrats who went to the House floor with their hands up based on known lies?

Come on, you can do better!

Bugsy McGurk

President
https://www.yahoo.com/news/ferguson-elizabeth-warren-kamala-harris-103000461.html

On Friday afternoon, two of the leading contenders in the Democratic presidential primary lied. There’s no other fair way to put it. They flat-out spread fiction, libeled an innocent man, and stoked American divisions — all for political gain.

Five years ago, a Ferguson, Mo., police officer named Darren Wilson shot a young black man named Michael Brown to death after an altercation in the street. False rumors about Brown’s death — namely that he was shot in cold blood while trying to surrender with his hands in the air — ignited violent protests in Missouri and revulsion across the United States.

“Hands up, don’t shoot” became a national rallying cry — until the Obama Department of Justice comprehensively and thoroughly debunked it in a lengthy report published on March 4, 2015. Writing in December of the same year, the Washington Post’s Glenn Kessler called the slogan one of “the biggest Pinocchios of the year.”

But Kamala Harris and Elizabeth Warren ignored the Obama DOJ. They blew straight through the facts of the case and published these accusations:

And you idiots REALLY think a Democrat is going to be president in 2020? Seriously?
What “accusations”? What was their “lie”?

Bugsy McGurk

President
That’s the best defense of liars still blaming the police for what happened in Ferguson? Or defense of the Democrats who went to the House floor with their hands up based on known lies?

Come on, you can do better!
The cop who did the shooting, Wilson, said Brown had his hands up.

Was Wilson lying?

Dino

Russian Asset
The cop who did the shooting, Wilson, said Brown had his hands up.

Was Wilson lying?
But you’re edited and so of course you’re wrong.

Prosecutor Kathy Alizadeh: "Is it still, you still stay with the fact that Michael Brown had his hands up and was charging?"

Sergeant: "That's what Darren told me he was charging at me."

Page 73

Prosecutor Kathy Alizadeh: "So at the time when he had his hands raised and he was charging at him, he shot, but it wasn't at that time he didn't have his hands like going for a weapon."

Sergeant: "I don't remember, I don't recall."

So “hands up” means hands out and charging or hands raised and charging and in no way means brown wasn’t going for a weapon at the time.
So you’re trying to be deceitful, the testimony was no damaging to officer Wilson.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bugsy McGurk

President
But you’re edited and so of course you’re wrong.

Prosecutor Kathy Alizadeh: "Is it still, you still stay with the fact that Michael Brown had his hands up and was charging?"

Sergeant: "That's what Darren told me he was charging at me."

Page 73

Prosecutor Kathy Alizadeh: "So at the time when he had his hands raised and he was charging at him, he shot, but it wasn't at that time he didn't have his hands like going for a weapon."

Sergeant: "I don't remember, I don't recall."

So “hands up” means hands out and charging or hands raised and charging and in no way means brown wasn’t going for a weapon at the time.
So you’re trying to be deceitful, the testimony was no damaging to officer Wilson.
As I said, Wilson said Brown had his hands up. You call me a liar for saying that by pasting in sworn testimony confirming that Wilson said Brown had his hands up.

Hello?

As I said, Wilson said Brown had his hands up. You call me a liar for saying that by pasting in sworn testimony confirming that Wilson said Brown had his hands up.

Hello?
You misread it, and of course provided no evidence whatsoever to back up the claim you made. As usual.

reason10

Governor

Hello?
Wilson did NOT say that animal had his hands up.

Your lie was debunked a few posts ago and you continue to tell it.

Edited

Last edited by a moderator:

Dino

Russian Asset

Hello?
So in your alternate world, Brown was surrendering with his hands up and Wilson was found guilty.
Cool!

You see how you deluded yourself into believing falsehoods? Witnesses did not make the case you’re apparently sold on.
Why say hands up and not “hands out and charging” or “hands up and charging”? Because your politics won’t allow the reality that Wilson was within his rights to shoot to preserve his life from a man who had already attacked him.

You prefer to live in Fantasyland and invent another reality. Very deceitful.

Mick

The Right is always right

And you idiots REALLY think a Democrat is going to be president in 2020? Seriously?
These people are straight up evil. Anyone who would vote for an individual who would flagrantly lie like that is complicit in it. One of the sickest things about it is this lie lead to the cold blooded assassination of many police officers by left wing terrorists.

Sick, vile stuff.

Bugsy McGurk

President
So in your alternate world, Brown was surrendering with his hands up and Wilson was found guilty.
Cool!

You see how you deluded yourself into believing falsehoods? Witnesses did not make the case you’re apparently sold on.
Why say hands up and not “hands out and charging” or “hands up and charging”? Because your politics won’t allow the reality that Wilson was within his rights to shoot to preserve his life from a man who had already attacked him.

You prefer to live in Fantasyland and invent another reality. Very deceitful.
You’re babbling. I said none of those things. I merely noted that Wilson himself confirmed that Brown had his hands up.