• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

More Republicans calling for Trump to be impeached

D

Deleted member 21794

Don't worry, DemocRATS won't impeach. They don't have the balls.

PS: John Kasich... LOL

D

Deleted member 21794

Ok...lets get on with it then! Time for a vote!
Well... blabber... there are so many crimes to look into... jabber.... we can't put a timetable.... yammer..... we have to build a thorough case.... stammer.... blah blah blah. We'll hear that through 2020.

TBLee

Governor
Well... blabber... there are so many crimes to look into... jabber.... we can't put a timetable.... yammer..... we have to build a thorough case.... stammer.... blah blah blah. We'll hear that through 2020.
I have no doubt. Time to put up or shut up. This is getting old....very old.

D

Deleted member 21794

I have no doubt. Time to put up or shut up. This is getting old....very old.
The good news is it'll get old to more Americans as time goes on. DemocRATS are masters at overplaying hands like this.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Drip, drip, drip...

;-)
My rightwing rag had to print the news about home boy gov Kasich. It probably killed them since they manage to report on Trump without sharing the actual NEWS of what would prompt Kasich to say he's had it.

Romney might be next. Who'd have thought a damn Mormon would be a better Christian than repub cultists? ha ha.

Jets

Conservative Pragmatist
The majority of GOP reps/senators will not impeach nor convict President Trump. Members of Congress are loath to commit political suicide...

Dino

Russian Asset
They are conservative as any Republicans. But this isn’t about conservatism. It’s about putting nation over party.
I love how you act like this is a reasoned and principled impeachment movement. The pure and sanctified party of Pelosi, Nadler, Maxine Waters, Hank Johnson, the anti-Semites and AOC is going to set us on the right track!
Yup, doing what’s right is the priority.
Funny stuff.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Kasich conservative? Ranks right up there with Obama being conservative.

There are times you amaze us with your stupidity.
He’s truly conservative. Always has been. That’s different than being deplorable, which is the new central trait of Republicans.

Bugsy McGurk

President
I love how you act like this is a reasoned and principled impeachment movement. The pure and sanctified party of Pelosi, Nadler, Maxine Waters, Hank Johnson, the anti-Semites and AOC is going to set us on the right track!
Yup, doing what’s right is the priority.
Funny stuff.
If you ever get deprogrammed you’ll look back and be shocked you supported this swine. He commits impeachable offenses every day, not to mention intentionally cleaving the nation and destroying our national institutions. A true horror show across the board.