• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Moscow Mitch: You want witnesses? How about Hunter Biden?

Bugsy McGurk

President
This work, or you want the video ? LOL You got slammed. Go home.

Schumer wants witnesses for a Trump trial but rejected them for Clinton in 1999

Schumer, a New York Democrat, was a new senator in January 1999 when he cast one of his first votes in the chamber to dismiss the case against Clinton and against a motion to subpoena witnesses.

"I wonder if the House managers aren't a little more interested in political theater than in actually getting to the bottom of the facts,” Schumer said on CBS at the time, explaining his objection to calling witnesses in the trial against Clinton.

Schumer argued the witnesses would provide nothing new in the case. "My view is we have heard from most of these witnesses over and over again. We've heard the same story."

The Republican-led House impeached Clinton on charges of perjury and obstruction of justice, sending the matter to the Senate for six-week trial that acquitted the president.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...p-trial-but-rejected-them-for-clinton-in-1999
I addressed your apples and oranges idiocy above.

Pay attention.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Bugsy Bugsy Bugsy...how many times do I have to tell you that I am not a "he" or a "him". You sure your memory isn't failing. ;)
I have no idea what your gender is. But I do know for sure that you’re a pathetic dodger. Ya got no game.

;-)

Right. So let’s hope the Senate is similarly limited in scope and keeps the protracted theatrics to a minimum. Three sounds about right. Maybe five on the outside. Fewer is ok as well. This is all political theater anyway.
The number witnesses should be a function of how many people witnessed Trumps abuse of power, not how many witnesses there were in a completely unrelated trial.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
Bugsy Bugsy Bugsy...how many times do I have to tell you that I am not a "he" or a "him". You sure your memory isn't failing. ;)

It's failing. Trust me.
Example right in this thread:

-HE brings up the Clinton Impeachment
-I reference it to destroy his argument
-And he cried how it wasn't 1999 and never referenced the Clinton Impeachment LOL

Bugsy McGurk

President
I would prefer "her", as I am not a "him". o_O Bugs memory appears to be failing as we had this discussion not that long ago. Maybe Geritol would help.
Hey, we have your winger colleague here pretending to be a Hispanic congresswoman from NYC.

No offense, but we can’t believe a word you people say.

;-)