• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Mosque Hero ! A good man with a credit card machine.

Spamature

President
You can't reconcile your position even to yourself, can you?:rolleyes:

If you are in favor of limiting people's access to arms, then you want those people disadvantaged, and disempowered. You don't want them to be able to defend themselves. And that makes you a bad guy, and not to be trusted.
Sure I can. I gave you the conditions under which someone should be armed in public, before. You just didn't like having conditions. Too bad, but don't lie about my position.

D

Deleted member 21794

You want people to go into their places of worship with weapons ? Yeah, bunch of armed Muslims in a Mosque would go over really well in middle America and no concern would ever be raised by the local populace, right ?
Muslims enjoy the same Second Amendment rights as anyone else. If someone doesn't like it, too bad for them.

freyasman

Senator
Sure I can. I gave you the conditions under which someone should be armed in public, before. You just didn't like having conditions. Too bad, but don't lie about my position.
Placing conditions upon who can be armed and how IS limiting people's access to arms..... dumbass.

Don't lie about what you want.... you want the average person to be as under-equipped, at a disadvantage, and as disempowered as possible. Because helpless weak people are easier to control and influence and intimidate.
Strong people who don't need shit from anyone except to be left alone..... well folks like you can't stand men like that, can you?:cool:

Last edited:

Spamature

President
Placing conditions upon who can be armed and how IS limiting people's access to arms..... dumbass.

Don't lie about what you want.... you want the average person to be as under-equipped, at a disadvantage, and as disempowered as possible. Because helpless weak people are easier to control and influence and intimidate.
Strong people who don't need shit from anyone except to be left alone..... well folks like you can't stand men like that, can you?:cool:
NO it is NOT. The conditions I listed don't prevent access, the increase accountability and safety. Fool a gun doesn't make empowered. It just give you the ability to harm others. All you want to skirt the responsibility of your actions.

Spamature

President
Muslims enjoy the same Second Amendment rights as anyone else. If someone doesn't like it, too bad for them.
I was talking about their 1st amendment rights. Freedom from religious persecution. Too bad your Aussie hero didn't pick up that lesson from our constitution.

freyasman

Senator
NO it is NOT. The conditions I listed don't prevent access, the increase accountability and safety. Fool a gun doesn't make empowered. It just give you the ability to harm others. All you want to skirt the responsibility of your actions.
False.
You are all about limiting access, and you know it. And so do I and all the rest of us.

freyasman

Senator
I was talking about their 1st amendment rights. Freedom from religious persecution. Too bad your Aussie hero didn't pick up that lesson from our constitution.
His "hero"?o_O
What kind of fucked up shit is that? Why are you trying to claim anyone here condones this guy's actions when you know damn good and well they don't?
Why are you smearing people?
Just because you can't handle an argument?

Spamature

President
His "hero"?o_O
What kind of fucked up shit is that? Why are you trying to claim anyone here condones this guy's actions when you know damn good and well they don't?
Why are you smearing people?
Just because you can't handle an argument?
You're trying to ruin my ploy. The pay off would have been worth it had you let it play out.

freyasman

Senator
You're trying to ruin my ploy. The pay off would have been worth it had you let it play out.
What "payoff"? Spreading divisiveness and driving people further and further apart?
Like the murderer in New Zealand wanted?

You're a [Unwelcome language removed] moron.

Spamature

President
What "payoff"? Spreading divisiveness and driving people further and further apart?
Like the murderer in New Zealand wanted?

You're a [Unwelcome language removed] moron.
You're an amateur. It was about where I was leading him, not what I said. You've deflated that balloon.

As far as the NZ shooter is concerned. He'll be forgotten about in a week or so just like all of the other mass gun killers. I bet you can't even name the last 5 with a plus 25 body count.

freyasman

Senator
You're an amateur. It was about where I was leading him, not what I said. You've deflated that balloon.

As far as the NZ shooter is concerned. He'll be forgotten about in a week or so just like all of the other mass gun killers. I bet you can't even name the last 5 with a plus 25 body count.
WTF is wrong with you, fanboy? You're not just a moron, you're also a damn ghoul.

D

Deleted member 21794

I think the NZ shooter is an evil bastard. And of course, Muslims have the same rights as any other Americans. Do you have evidence they are being targeted to have their rights taken away?

Spamature

President
WTF is wrong with you, fanboy? You're not just a moron, you're also a damn ghoul.
In other words you can't. As soon as there is one of these mass murders your type does the mental gymnastics of erasing from your memory and it's back to cradling your precious firearm as you sing... Hush little baby don't say a word... while you simultaneously stuff the victims down the memory hole with the heel of your boot.

Last edited: