• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Mosque Hero ! A good man with a credit card machine.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Technically that isn't true either. If you were to enslave someone, you would in fact violate their constitutional rights.
But we aren't talking technicalities.
if you were to kill someone you would violate their constitutional rights.........

Happened just last night again if only he'd had a credit card machine he'd be alive. no

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nba/lifelong-friend-of-kevin-durant-shot-and-killed-outside-atlanta-bar/ar-BBV4o0J?ocid=spartandhp

freyasman

Senator
In other words you can't. As soon as there is one of these mass murders your type does the mental gymnastics of erasing from your memory and it's back to cradling your precious firearm as you sing... Hush little baby don't say a word... while you simultaneously stuff the victims down the memory hole with the heel of your boot.
My freedoms are more important to me than the lives of those who don't want me to have those freedoms. That simple.
I don't care what you or anyone else thinks of that, because your life doesn't matter much to me either.
You want to save lives?Try learning how to just leave people alone...... just don't fvck with people. Don't make demands of others and don't try to force your will on them. Don't pass laws that result in armed goons coming to people's homes to steal their stuff. Because sometimes, that will end in people getting killed.

freyasman

Senator
In other words you can't. As soon as there is one of these mass murders your type does the mental gymnastics of erasing from your memory and it's back to cradling your precious firearm as you sing... Hush little baby don't say a word... while you simultaneously stuff the victims down the memory hole with the heel of your boot.
"while you simultaneously stuff the victims down the memory hole with the heel of your boot."

You were saying?:cool: