• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Most Black Americans Believe Trump to be Racist

Braveheart

Council Member
You're trying to pander to them for their votes, but they aren't buying it. Again, check the voting records.
Pandering by telling them it's better to stand on your own, and not be owned by democrats who don't give a rip about them 3 out of every 4 years?

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Pandering by telling them it's better to stand on your own, and not be owned by democrats who don't give a rip about them 3 out of every 4 years?
Correct. They don’t buy that fake promise from you. Their vote agrees with me, not you.

It’s ugly. Slavery was abolished a long time ago and to imply that they are living on a plantation is to call them stupid. I don’t subscribe to that. And apparently, neither do they, which is why they don’t vote with you.

As to your last question, don’t like it? Cry to the mods again.
Slavery Saved Them From Savagery

Blackists live in ghetto jungles, which is a worse environment than the plantations ever were.

Triggered much! This poll shows that in spite of Trumps economy putting people of all color to work, that 8 in 10 think he is racist. Tell me what he has done to be called racist?
Water is wet, the earth is round and Red Don is known world wide be a racist.

I'm black, there are few people I know who are black that vote for Trump but they're usually people who are misinformed or blatant opportunist who will defend Benedict Donald in front of MAGA Suckers for financial benefit but will vote democratic at first chance