1. Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Mother of bombers arrested for shoplifting.....

Discussion in 'Latest Political News and Current Events' started by Lapcat, Apr 19, 2013.

1. Lapcat

Lapcat Governor

hmmm......

The Mother Of The Boston Bombing Suspects Was Arrested For Shoplifting Last Year

A woman believed to be the mother of Boston bombing suspects Dzhokhar and Tamerlan Tsarnaev was arrested last year for shoplifting at a Cambridge Lord & Taylor department store, according to a police briefing in the Natick Patch.

astatic2.businessinsider.com_image_51715895eab8ea8b7e000007_400_534_bombermom2.4.14.

Here's the June 13, 2012 report from the Natick Police:

7:42 p.m.: Loss prevention from Lord & Taylor called to report they had detained a shoplifter. Zubeidat K. Tsarnaeva, 45, of 410 Norfolk St., Apt. 3, Cambridge, was arrested and charged with larceny over $250 (women's clothing valued at $1,624), and two counts of malicious/wanton damage/defacement to property.

Tsarnaeva shared an address with the two brothers suspected in the Boston Marathon bombings. The first bombing suspect, Temerlan Tsarnaev, 26, was shot and killed by Boston police Thursday night. A manhunt is underway for the second suspect

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/the-...ects-reportedly-arrested-2013-4#ixzz2QvPmVvmK
  2. NinaS

NinaS Governor

Unless they used her pressure cooker like Adam Lanza used Mommy's arsenal, she is more innocent than the lanza mother, IMO.
  3. JackDallas

JackDallas Governor

The fig doesn't fall far from the tree.
  4. as seen on tv

as seen on tv Mayor

evidently her husband abandoned her, and lives back in russia . . . according to other reports.

difficult for a single mom to raise sons and have them stay "good". that's not an excuse, its an observation. my guess is that she (like dad back in russia) had no clue these boys were into jihadist websites instead of FIFA 2013 when they cranked up the PC.

i'm not giving shoplifting a pass, but its not like she was cooking up meth in her bathroom, or robbing people at ATMS. I'd be more sympathetic if she was shoplifting food (the basics - milk, bread, eggs - no smoked salmon or lobsters) rather than fancy department store designer clothes, though
  5. LeilaniMP

LeilaniMP Mayor

Not surprising.

Hi Lap!
  6. Lapcat

Lapcat Governor

Guess I shoulda said "mother of suspected bombers"....considering how crazy the news reporting has been of late.

Shoplifting expensive clothing and stuff reeks of a mentality like the uncle spoke of. LOSERS (Czech gypsies?). I bet the uncle knows a lot more about that branch of the family than he is revealing. Families usually do....even if or when they live thousands of miles apart or in other countries.