• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Ms Nevada banned from Ms America contest because of trump support.

UPNYA2

Mayor
politics is a choice, you can discriminate till your hearts content based on the choices people make.
Sexual orientation is not a choice, and its immoral to discriminate based on something that a person can not change.
What if the owner believes it is a choice? What if an owner feels that way because it explains bi-sexuals better than saying one is born that way? It is easier to believe people decide to make a choice, many choices, for many actions humans participate in, including experimenting with sex?

Or what about illegals here? They choose to be here illegally, any bias toward them ok because it is a choice?

Hypocritical little sh it.

UPNYA2

Mayor
Next time you are at the ballot box, try to not be vote based on political bias. Vote for democrats and republicans equally.
Every time I am at a ballot box I vote for whomever exhibits more of the political/social positions that I myself have developed.

If that tends to be more often a Republican than it does a democrat, so be it.

Not biased, just shared views.

What if the owner believes it is a choice?
What if an owner feels that way because it explains bi-sexuals better than saying one is born that way?[
It is easier to believe people decide to make a choice, many choices, for many actions humans participate in, including experimenting with sex?
The owner would be wrong.
Or what about illegals here? They choose to be here illegally, any bias toward them ok because it is a choice?
Nope, you can discriminate based on immigration status, But its walking a fine line, Right-wingers will use "illegal" as a stand-in for hispanic, It would be discriminatory to only ask hispanics for their immigration status.

Every time I am at a ballot box I vote for whomever exhibits more of the political/social positions that I myself have developed.

If that tends to be more often a Republican than it does a democrat, so be it.

Not biased, just shared views.
yea... just like Ms Nevada got kicked out of the miss America pageant. She didn't share their views.

UPNYA2

Mayor
The owner would be wrong.

Nope, you can discriminate based on immigration status, But its walking a fine line, Right-wingers will use "illegal" as a stand-in for hispanic, It would be discriminatory to only ask hispanics for their immigration status.
As left wing Edited will use political preference as a stand in for Republican/conservative to discriminate as they like.

Talking about a "thin line".

Last edited by a moderator:
As left wing Nazi's will use political preference as a stand in for Republican/conservative to discriminate as they like.

Talking about a "thin line".
Nope, there is no line. People are free to discriminate against Republicans or Democrats till their heart's content.

Nostra

Governor
Left wing Edited defending this Edited tactic.

I'm shocked..............shocked I tells ya!

UPNYA2

Mayor
I just check the rules for Miss Black USA pageant and they don't discriminate based on political affiliation. So... no.
Well what IS their discrimination based upon?

YOU stated earlier in this thread that politics is a choice, you can discriminate till your hearts content based on the choices people make but things like sexual orientation, gender or race are NOT a choice, and its immoral to discriminate based on something that a person can not change.

So now you are saying that the Miss Black America pageant is immoral because they discriminate against males, trans-testicles, whites, Asians etc.?

Damn.........….
Is this what dems refer to as you being "woke"?

Well what IS their discrimination based upon?
upload_2019-8-21_13-7-43.png
https://www.missblackusa.org/eligibility
YOU stated earlier in this thread that politics is a choice, you can discriminate till your hearts content based on the choices people make but things like sexual orientation, gender or race are NOT a choice, and its immoral to discriminate based on something that a person can not change.

So now you are saying that the Miss Black America pageant is immoral because they discriminate against males, trans-testicles, whites, Asians etc.?
They are discriminatory towards the trans community(which I do agree with, but its still legal), they are not discriminatory based on race.

Nostra

Governor
Go buy a Kaepernick jersey to prove your not politically biased.
First of all Edited, it should be "you're", not your.

Second, when did I claim I was not politically biased.

Third, WTF would that have to do with the Edited tactics of the Ms America crowd?