• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

MSM Russia story = FALSE NEWS

Jen

Senator
Obama administration spying on Trump during the election = TRUE

High ranking Democrats are going down for this.

My prediction.

BobbyT

Governor
Obama administration spying on Trump during the election = TRUE

High ranking Democrats are going down for this.

My prediction.
Since Donald was "anointed by God," a little spying should be no problem.

LOL

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
My prediction, Trump will either be found unfit to serve the rest of his term or he will be impeached.

Bernie Sanders Asks The One Question That Will Bring Down Trump

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
My prediction, Trump will either be found unfit to serve the rest of his term or he will be impeached.

Bernie Sanders Asks The One Question That Will Bring Down Trump
Bernie....that's who cost pig-in-pant-suits the election and got a new $600,000 home for dropping out ☻

S

Sickofleft

Have any comment on Bernie's question regarding what Putin has on Trump?
It's an absurd question from one of the biggest [Unwelcome language removed] in all of politics.

Want to do something about Syria? You have to talk to the Russians. Want to do something about ISIS, you have to talk to the Russians. Why? Because our last President was outsmarted by Putin and allowed Russia to become a major power broker in the ME for the first time since the 70's.

Thanks to the Iran deal Russia is now contracted and will make billions from building 9 new modern nuclear reactors in Iran. Want to do something about the deal that is not worth the paper it is written on? You have to talk to the Russians.

Obama's State Department under Clinton signed off on a deal that gave a Russian company control of 1/5 of all the Uranium in the US..................

None of which has anything to do with Donald Trump, NONE of that is Trumps fault.

Obama can claim to want to talk to the Mullah's in Iran and write them letters and gift wrap them a nuclear capability, he can lift the Sanctions on Cuba allowing the Castro's to become even richer and allow them to ensure the loyalty of the military so that Raol's son can take over.......all that is OK Democrats, you heaped praise on Hugo Chavez for decades......Should ask Bernie about how that country is doing.....

But Trump has never blasted Putin in public therefore he must be working with him?

It's absurd.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
But Trump has never blasted Putin in public therefore he must be working with him?

It's absurd.

You're entitled to your opinion, same as Bernie, including my own speculation.

Maybe, why Trump has nothing but praise for Putin in a nutshell -- is because of ( Russian' Kompromat')... Eventually and hopefully, we will learn the truth.

snip --------

A Russian Word Americans Need To Know: 'Kompromat'

While claims and counterclaims are still flying, what's clear is that Russian kompromat does continue to thrive in the post-Soviet era, aided by the march of cyber technology.

Kompromat is considered part of the larger Russian espionage arsenal that also includes disinformation, fake news and computer hacking. U.S. intelligence agencies have blamed the Russians for hacking into Democratic Party emails to harm Hillary Clinton during the presidential campaign. Russia has denied this.

A long history

The Two-Way
Trump Denies Allegations Of Secret Ties, Collusion Between Campaign And Russia

Russia even has a website, kompromat.ru, where anyone can pay the site to post embarrassing stories. Many are about alleged corruption and have already been published elsewhere but have not received much attention.
The businessman who created the website, Sergey Gorshkov, said he came up with the idea from the Skuratov sex scandal back in 1999. He said his operation was purely business, not politics.

In some cases, the site has provided the Russian government a convenient outlet when it wanted to leak material that would undermine a critic. However, the site also published allegations against figures in the Kremlin and the Russian government, angering many powerful officials.
http://www.npr.org/sections/parallels/2017/01/11/509305088/a-russian-word-americans-need-to-know-kompromat