• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Mueller beginning to fall apart....

justoffal

Senator
He is now investigating John Podesta??? Well HELLO....that's where he should have begun .....

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/mueller-now-investigating-democratic-lobbyist-tony-podesta-n812776

I posit that we will discover:

1.) Podesta had Seth Rich Killed
2.) Podesta is far more in bed with Moscow than anyone in the Trump camp ever was
3.) Podesta knows where the bodies are buried in the Uranium one scandal including Mueller's body.
4.) Mueller is feeling the heat of a potential investigation into his obviously lopsided and partisan witch hunt.

JO

He is now investigating John Podesta??? Well HELLO....that's where he should have begun .....

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/mueller-now-investigating-democratic-lobbyist-tony-podesta-n812776

2.) Podesta is far more in bed with Moscow than anyone in the Trump camp ever was
3.) Podesta knows where the bodies are buried in the Uranium one scandal including Mueller's body.
4.) Mueller is feeling the heat of a potential investigation into his obviously lopsided and partisan witch hunt.

JO
Not sure about your #1, it's certainly possible, though. #2, 3 and 4 are dead on without a doubt. Podesta is also behind the rigging of the 2016 Democratic primary, and is likely the one who paid off Bernie Sanders to pretend to run for president. He certainly orchestrated the collusion between the DNC and the Clinton campaign to rig the primary process (which Debbie Wasserman-Schultz took the fall for, even though it's obvious she's far too stupid to have pulled it off).

justoffal

Senator
Not sure about your #1, it's certainly possible, though. #2, 3 and 4 are dead on without a doubt. Podesta is also behind the rigging of the 2016 Democratic primary, and is likely the one who paid off Bernie Sanders to pretend to run for president. He certainly orchestrated the collusion between the DNC and the Clinton campaign to rig the primary process (which Debbie Wasserman-Schultz took the fall for, even though it's obvious she's far too stupid to have pulled it off).
Every time I look at a picture of her face all I can think of is Rubber lipped Barfly.

JO

JO
Your link:

"WASHINGTON — Tony Podesta and the Podesta Group are now the subjects of a federal investigation being led by Special Counsel Robert Mueller, three sources with knowledge of the matter told NBC News.

"The probe of Podesta and his Democratic-leaning lobbying firm grew out of Mueller's inquiry into the finances of former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort, according to the sources. As special counsel, Mueller has been tasked with investigating possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia."

Imho, anyone concerned with "draining the swamp" should be happy if Trump and both Clintons die in federal prison along with all their assorted accomplices.:)

Bugsy McGurk

President

JO
Your cult leader Trump says NBC puts out fake news. They're "the worst"!

Are you making an exception for NBC news you like?

;-)

Days

Commentator
Your link:

"WASHINGTON — Tony Podesta and the Podesta Group are now the subjects of a federal investigation being led by Special Counsel Robert Mueller, three sources with knowledge of the matter told NBC News.

"The probe of Podesta and his Democratic-leaning lobbying firm grew out of Mueller's inquiry into the finances of former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort, according to the sources. As special counsel, Mueller has been tasked with investigating possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia."

Imho, anyone concerned with "draining the swamp" should be happy if Trump and both Clintons die in federal prison along with all their assorted accomplices.:)
Podesta is everything that's wrong with
Washington politics.

Would love to see that slime go down. And yes, he gave the order for the hit on Seth Rich.

Thing is, Podesta is Illuminatti, so he's made man, probably a couple echelons of power above Mueller.

Fast Eddy

Mayor
I think they are investigating Podesta so they can find him not guilty and hide the crimes from the public and escape being tried. When a group investigates itself it ends up a white wash.
Mueller should be fired and be charged. I hope the Podesta investigation leads to his pizzagatepedophile dealings, he is one evil man.

Podesta is everything that's wrong with
Washington politics.

Would love to see that slime go down. And yes, he gave the order for the hit on Seth Rich.

Thing is, Podesta is Illuminatti, so he's made man, probably a couple echelons of power above Mueller.
Elites like the Podesta brothers and Paul Manafort share the recognition that US capitalism is entering a "post neoliberal" or "neo-nationalist" phase in which the richest 1% and the top 10% of managers and professionals they employ will no longer be required to provide the rest of society with the same number of well-paid jobs and generous government services as those produced during the post-1945 era.

The best option available to these elites appears to require dividing the poorest 90% into two groups. Their favored cohort will see its jobs, incomes, and living standards only marginally reduced while less-favored citizens will experience economic conditions currently associated with the seriously underdeveloped parts of this planet.

I don't see Trump, either Clinton, or any other corporate Democrat or Republican willing to stand in opposition to that future?

http://therealnews.com/t2/component/content/article/70-more-blog-posts-from-richard-wolff/3353-the-political-economy-of-obamatrump

Days

Commentator
Elites like the Podesta brothers and Paul Manafort share the recognition that US capitalism is entering a "post neoliberal" or "neo-nationalist" phase in which the richest 1% and the top 10% of managers and professionals they employ will no longer be required to provide the rest of society with the same number of well-paid jobs and generous government services as those produced during the post-1945 era.

The best option available to these elites appears to require dividing the poorest 90% into two groups. Their favored cohort will see its jobs, incomes, and living standards only marginally reduced while less-favored citizens will experience economic conditions currently associated with the seriously underdeveloped parts of this planet.

I don't see Trump, either Clinton, or any other corporate Democrat or Republican willing to stand in opposition to that future?

http://therealnews.com/t2/component/content/article/70-more-blog-posts-from-richard-wolff/3353-the-political-economy-of-obamatrump
The hub ports for western Pacific shipping lanes won't be completed until 2020... it's a global system, it serves the planet, it was built to do that and it isn't going to be replaced in our lifetimes. The elites know that. They promise to bring America back, but they know nothing of the sort is in our future. Reality is, we fill our niche as global cops and bankers, neither of which is going to produce jobs for our working poor.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Your link:

Did you know the investigating report who brought to light the clinton russia deal car blew up monday?

Jen

Senator

JO
Rosenstein set up the investigation and chose pal Mueller in order to make certain the real Russian collusion would be covered up. Now it's starting to unravel and once it does, it will be obvious that Hillary, Holder, Rosenstein, Podesta, Lynch, Comey, and the big cheese himself Obama are all complicit. They will select a dupe to fall under the bus and go to priso for them. Several names come to mind, but Podesta is at the top of the list now.

D

Deleted member 21794

My bad. I made an OP on this and more, didn't see yours.

maverickldr

Council Member
There is concern over Mueller's own involvement in the Uranium One delivery (https://wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/09STATE85588_a.html). So, having him for an investigator makes me question his motives for everything. Now, I have from the beginning said the connection of Russia is with Hillary and not Trump, just based on observations, readings, and connections, and that Trump's dossier was a distraction now that he was elected. Its all rather incestuous at that bargaining level.

D

Deleted member 21794

There is concern over Mueller's own involvement in the Uranium One delivery (https://wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/09STATE85588_a.html). So, having him for an investigator makes me question his motives for everything. Now, I have from the beginning said the connection of Russia is with Hillary and not Trump, just based on observations, readings, and connections, and that Trump's dossier was a distraction now that he was elected. Its all rather incestuous at that bargaining level.
It's looking more and more like Mueller may have been brought in to insure a cover-up. But perhaps he's lost control of the situation. Maybe there's some real, actual investigation going on. Oops.