• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Mueller may not have a Nothingburger.....more Obama corruption.

Boca

Governor
So if they had wanted to make backroom deals they might have met there instead of on a very visible tarmac, hmm?
You must not be aware of Secret Service security protocol. The airplanes of big shots are parked at remote airport locations away from terminals so as not to be highly visible. Particularly when not accompanied by an entourage of security personnel, equipment, and limosuines. These were just two inconspicuous business jets. Not "huge"!

Moreover this wasn't a planned meeting to make a backroom deal. Supposedly Clinton knew it was her plane landed and he walk over to say hello. Lynch said they talked about his grandchildren.

I don't buy that either

Give me one good reason why an Arkansas redneck racist who helped birthing the Birther Movement would walk across a hot tarmac in 110 degree weather to talk to a black woman about Webster Hubble's grandchildren?

EatTheRich

President
If not for a local reporter outing the meeting, it would have never been discovered.

Why did Slick sit there for hours after he was suppose to leave waiting for her to arrive? It wasn't a "chance" meeting. If it was all above board, why didn't they announce the meeting and actually do in in public?

Hmmmmm...........
I don’t know why imaginary things happened in your imagination. But if they had wanted a private discussion they could have, I don’t know, used a phone?

EatTheRich

President
You must not be aware of Secret Service security protocol. The airplanes of big shots are parked at remote airport locations away from terminals so as not to be highly visible. Particularly when not accompanied by an entourage of security personnel, equipment, and limosuines. These were just two inconspicuous business jets. Not "huge"!

Moreover this wasn't a planned meeting to make a backroom deal. Supposedly Clinton knew it was her plane landed and he walk over to say hello. Lynch said they talked about his grandchildren.

I don't buy that either

Give me one good reason why an Arkansas redneck racist who helped birthing the Birther Movement would walk across a hot tarmac in 110 degree weather to talk to a black woman about Webster Hubble's grandchildren?
Because he’s a friendly guy (like most successful politicians), and your claim about helping birth the Birther Movement is without foundation.

Bugsy McGurk

President
If not for a local reporter outing the meeting, it would have never been discovered.

Why did Slick sit there for hours after he was suppose to leave waiting for her to arrive? It wasn't a "chance" meeting. If it was all above board, why didn't they announce the meeting and actually do in in public?

Hmmmmm...........
A winger’s view of a “conspiracy” - arrange a secret rendezvous at a public airport thousands of miles from home via jets, in view of hundreds of people, instead of just picking up the phone and chatting.

People who buy that also bought Pizzagate.

;-)

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I don’t know why imaginary things happened in your imagination. But if they had wanted a private discussion they could have, I don’t know, used a phone?
In your Face is much more commanding than on a phone

Nostra

Governor
A winger’s view of a “conspiracy” - arrange a secret rendezvous at a public airport thousands of miles from home via jets, in view of hundreds of people, instead of just picking up the phone and chatting.

People who buy that also bought Pizzagate.

;-)
If the meeting was public where is the transcript?

Boca

Governor
Because he’s a friendly guy (like most successful politicians), and your claim about helping birth the Birther Movement is without foundation.
That theory first emerged in the spring of 2008, as Clinton supporters circulated an anonymous e-mail questioning Obama’s citizenship.

Barack Obama’s mother was living in Kenya with his Arab-African father late in her pregnancy. She was not allowed to travel by plane then, so Barack Obama was born there and his mother then took him to Hawaii to register his birth,” asserted one chain email that surfaced on the urban legend site Snopes.com in April 2008.

EatTheRich

President
That theory first emerged in the spring of 2008, as Clinton supporters circulated an anonymous e-mail questioning Obama’s citizenship.

Barack Obama’s mother was living in Kenya with his Arab-African father late in her pregnancy. She was not allowed to travel by plane then, so Barack Obama was born there and his mother then took him to Hawaii to register his birth,” asserted one chain email that surfaced on the urban legend site Snopes.com in April 2008.
1. It goes back earlier, to when Alan Keyes used it against Obama. Supporters of Hillary Clinton (not campaign staffers, except the one who was immediately fired) doing something is not the same as Bill Clinton doing something.