• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Mueller report to go through two separate levels of White House suppression

Bugsy McGurk

President
First, Trump’s toadie Attorney General Barr will see the report and then decide what kind of “summary,” if any, to send to Congress.

Second, Trump’s own White House lawyers will review the Barr “summary” and decide what to carve out...

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/03/18/politics/mueller-report-white-house-see/index.html?r=https://www.cnn.com/

The bottom line - everything that Mueller has to say should be in the form of indictments filed in court. Otherwise, Trump’s cover-up machine will be able to hide it from the American people.

Not a good result for patriotic Americans.

Last edited:

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
First, Trump’s toadie AttorneyvGeneral Barr will see the report and then decide what kind of “summary,” if any, to send to Congress.

Second, Trump’s own White House lawyers will review the Barr “summary” and decide what to carve out...

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/03/18/politics/mueller-report-white-house-see/index.html?r=https://www.cnn.com/

The bottom line - everything that Mueller has to say should be in the form of indictments filed in court. Otherwise, Trump’s cover-up machine will be able to hide it from the American people.

What if what he has to say is not indictable?

Bugsy McGurk

President
What if what he has to say is not indictable?
Then so be it. The American people should know anyway.

For example - assume hypothetically that the report concludes that Trump has conflicts of interest when dealing with Russia, but that those conflicts are not crimes. Don’t you want to know that?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Then so be it. The American people should know anyway.

For example - assume hypothetically that the report concludes that Trump has conflicts of interest when dealing with Russia, but that those conflicts are not crimes. Don’t you want to know that?
We already know that

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Dunno who the “we” is but I’m quite sure that 90% of the Trump cult would not agree with that.

And I don’t think any of us know the half of it, and that Mueller does. We should all know it.
I don't know what you know or don't know or what the Trump cult knows, let's ask them..

Me, I think his conflicts are very well-known. For example his attempts over decades to broker a deal for a building in Russia, his former campaign chairs interactions with Russia, his business dealings throughout the United States including Trump tower in New York, various golf holdings, and his own close dealings with the Mar-A-Lago estate.

Hey Trump cultists, does anyone out there want to chime in on this thread of things that are very well known but apparently are not very well known to bugsy?

Bugsy McGurk

President
I don't know what you know or don't know or what the Trump cult knows, let's ask them..

Me, I think his conflicts are very well-known. For example his attempts over decades to broker a deal for a building in Russia, his former campaign chairs interactions with Russia, his business dealings throughout the United States including Trump tower in New York, various golf holdings, and his own close dealings with the Mar-A-Lago estate.

Hey Trump cultists, does anyone out there want to chime in on this thread of things that are very well known but apparently are not very well known to bugsy?
And again, you seem to think you know everything Mueller knows about Trump’s conflicts of interest, but you don’t. None of us do. Mueller should be allowed to tell us.

The poll question is a good idea though...

Dear Trump cultists:

Do you concede that Trump has conflicts of interest interfering with his ability to deal with Russia with only the national interests at heart?

;-)

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
And again, you seem to think you know everything Mueller knows about Trump’s conflicts of interest, but you don’t. None of us do. Mueller should be allowed to tell us.

The poll question is a good idea though...

Dear Trump cultists:

Do you concede that Trump has conflicts of interest interfering with his ability to deal with Russia with only the national interests at heart?

;-)
That's not what I said at all, don't twist words. I agree with you in that Mueller should release his report in its entirety. further I commented that it seems to me that his business dealings are fairly well-known.

Meanwhile, there is no law against conducting business. There is a fact my knowledge no law against conducting business in Russia.

TBLee

Governor
I hope the report is released. If there is evidence of a crime then by all means lets proceed further. If there is no evidence of collusion then lets finally move on.

Bugsy McGurk

President
That's not what I said at all, don't twist words. I agree with you in that Mueller should release his report in its entirety. further I commented that it seems to me that his business dealings are fairly well-known.

Meanwhile, there is no law against conducting business. There is a fact my knowledge no law against conducting business in Russia.
It’s true that there’s no law completely preventing doing business in Russia.

Which is a completely different point than the one I made, which is that presidents’ decisions for the nation should be made without regard to conflicting business interests. That’s why prior presidents have either divested their assets or placed them in a truly blind trust. Being the corrupt swine that he is, Trump refused to divest and instead set up a phony “blind trust” that is anything but blind.

In any event, Mueller should be permitted to tell the nation what he has learned about that.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
It’s true that there’s no law completely preventing doing business in Russia.

Which is a completely different point than the one I made, which is that presidents’ decisions for the nation should be made without regard to conflicting business interests. That’s why prior presidents have either divested their assets or placed them in a truly blind trust. Being the corrupt swine that he is, Trump refused to divest and instead set up a phony “blind trust” that is anything but blind.

In any event, Mueller should be permitted to tell the nation what he has learned about that.
Any you know they're not?

Mick

The Right is always right
First, Trump’s toadie Attorney General Barr will see the report and then decide what kind of “summary,” if any, to send to Congress.

Bugsy McDick's conspiracy theories attempting to keep the alt-left fed lie of Russian collusion alive as it flames out are getting more ridiculous and embarrassing by the day.

You're mentally sick, kid.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
It doesn't matter what Mueller finds, the right wingers will deny everything as will Trump - no matter the facts found. Trump can honestly steal from the taxpayers ( like taking tax payer money to pay his million dollar trips to mar-a-lago ) and your righties will nod and cheer him on. Trump can do no wrong, long live the King!

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
It doesn't matter what Mueller finds, the right wingers will deny everything as will Trump - no matter the facts found. Trump can honestly steal from the taxpayers ( like taking tax payer money to pay his million dollar trips to mar-a-lago ) and your righties will nod and cheer him on. Trump can do no wrong, long live the King!

Dude. Man up.. everybody wants to see the report. If there's a there....charge him and lock him up

All this positioning and qualifying is unbecoming.

He has it....charge him

Clearly it seems he does not