• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

"Mueller Time"....

• Thread starter Deleted member 21794
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21794

If you honestly believe Trump has not been doing bu$ine$$ with gangsters for decades, you are going to be seriously disappointed.

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/04/an-exhaustive-timeline-of-the-trump-russia-connections-starting-from-1979/

"An exhaustive timeline of the Trump-Russia connections — starting from 1979"

It is only a matter of time before this example of organized criminal activity partnering with government becomes too obvious to ignore.
Ah, so now the fishing expedition, er, investigation, is going back to 1979?

Spamature

President
How many did your pimp get?
I've never been an inmate, or is the preferred term convict ? Who cares anyway, am I right ? So, I've never been pimped. But since you're a forever Trumper I figured you not only know what it's like to be pimped you actually enjoy it.

BTW
Do tank bosses get a cut or is that just a mob thing ?

Spamature

President
So you're predicting Jared Kushner is going to prison?

Hilarious.
It's not looking to hilarious. I sure as hell don't see anyone at the WH laughing about it.
But a statement like this coming the people hooted and hollered as Flynn chanted lock her up that seems very shortsighted. How's that hauled off in handcuffs prediction working out for you guys ?

D

Deleted member 21794

It's not looking to hilarious. I sure as hell don't see anyone at the WH laughing about it.
But a statement like this coming the people hooted and hollered as Flynn chanted lock her up that seems very shortsighted. How's that hauled off in handcuffs prediction working out for you guys ?
I stated all along Hillary would never be indicted. Try barking up another tree.

Ah, so now the fishing expedition, er, investigation, is going back to 1979?
Do you see where this could be a problem for Trump?

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/04/an-exhaustive-timeline-of-the-trump-russia-connections-starting-from-1979/

"August 1998: Russia defaulted on its debt and its stock market collapsed. As the value of the ruble plummeted, Russian millionaires scrambled to get money out of their country and into New York City, where real estate provided a safe haven for overseas investors. [Added March 20, 2017]

D

Deleted member 21794

Do you see where this could be a problem for Trump?

"August 1998: Russia defaulted on its debt and its stock market collapsed. As the value of the ruble plummeted, Russian millionaires scrambled to get money out of their country and into New York City, where real estate provided a safe haven for overseas investors. [Added March 20, 2017]
No. Why would it be?

D

Deleted member 21794

So let's review, shall we? Trump will be indicted for treason and will be impeached. Jared Kushner will be going to prison for espionage. Flynn? I forget, what's he going to jail for? How about Ivanka? How long of a stretch is she looking at?

"Mueller Time".... LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Facts are always getting in the way for the Trump team. Lies and denial may have taken Trump to the WH.. they can also take him out of the WH. :eek:

DNC calls for Kushner to be fired from WH position
The Democratic National Committee (DNC) on Friday called for President Trump to fire his son-in-law Jared Kushner from his position as a White House senior adviser in light of reports that he attempted to establish a private communications channel between the president's transition team and Moscow.

"Trump has no choice but to immediately fire Kushner, whose failure to report this episode on his security clearance is reason enough for a criminal investigation," DNC deputy communications director Adrienne Watson said in a statement.
"The next question is whether the President authorized this, because no one stands between Trump and Kushner on the chain of command.”

Kushner reportedly talked with a top Russian official in early December about using Russian diplomatic facilities for the communications, apparently to shield the talks, U.S. officials briefed on intelligence reports told The Washington Post
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/335388-dnc-calls-for-kushner-to-be-fired-from-wh-position
I heard through the grapevine and security communications that Addy did business with a Russian operative

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Liberal hypocrisy always ends up Hillariously

No. Why would it be?
Anyone who claimed to be concerned about the Clinton Foundation's pay-for-play operations should be at least as worried about a POTUS who's been laundering money for corrupt Russian oligarchs for more than a quarter-century.

D

Deleted member 21794

Anyone who claimed to be concerned about the Clinton Foundation's pay-for-play operations should be at least as worried about a POTUS who's been laundering money for corrupt Russian oligarchs for more than a quarter-century.

I still see nothing wrong done. Is there some "bombshell" you're holding out with? ;)

I still see nothing wrong done. Is there some "bombshell" you're holding out with? ;)
Only the obvious one:

http://www.npr.org/2017/04/27/525749738/questions-linger-about-trumps-foreign-business-ties-and-the-emoluments-clause

"On Inauguration Day, Donald Trump placed his hand on a Bible and promised to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution. At the time, many ethics experts waited to see if Trump would divest himself of his multi-billion dollar business interests.

"'And he didn't do it,' says Zephyr Teachout, an associate law professor at Fordham University. 'So immediately upon becoming president we filed a lawsuit to get him to stop violating the Constitution.'"

Trump is violating the Constitution in ways the Clintons could only have dreamed about.

If Bill and Hill were too crooked to rule, so is Trump.

D

Deleted member 21794

Only the obvious one:

http://www.npr.org/2017/04/27/525749738/questions-linger-about-trumps-foreign-business-ties-and-the-emoluments-clause

"On Inauguration Day, Donald Trump placed his hand on a Bible and promised to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution. At the time, many ethics experts waited to see if Trump would divest himself of his multi-billion dollar business interests.

"'And he didn't do it,' says Zephyr Teachout, an associate law professor at Fordham University. 'So immediately upon becoming president we filed a lawsuit to get him to stop violating the Constitution.'"

Trump is violating the Constitution in ways the Clintons could only have dreamed about.

If Bill and Hill were too crooked to rule, so is Trump.
I believe we have different interpretations. Let's assume these are "emoluments". They were made prior to him being elected president and therefore irrelevant.

justoffal

Senator
They're delusional demented dimwits, and their condition is only worsening by the day...not getting better.

When it is proven their accusations have no merit, can you imagine much more hysterical they'll become?

Oh, and if/when Mueller turns up evidence of the malfeasance of the left...how will they handle that?
Like I said in my original post regarding the subject they should be careful what they wish for there is no evidence of wrongdoing in the Trump Camp are amongst his campaign staff for that matter this certainly is some smoke surrounding the DNC staffer Seth Richard and there's a great deal of smoke surrounding The DNC's assassination of the Bernie Sanders campaign. The special prosecutor has purview to look into all of these things as they cut across the path of his investigation. Frankly the biggest Scandal is all on the left the Bernie Sanders voters and supporters vs. the Democratic National Committee is a much bigger Scandal than anything anyone could imagine about Trump and the delusional thoughts that Trump is somehow a puppet of Putin. It's all designed to keep us from looking at the real problems which are all here and pretty much all on the left.

Last edited:
I believe we have different interpretations. Let's assume these are "emoluments". They were made prior to him being elected president and therefore irrelevant.
Trump's hotels and resorts continue to generate profits from foreign governments, no? If yes, he is in violation of the Emoluments Clause which prohibits government officials from accepting gifts and benefits from foreign leaders or foreign states.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
It's absurd, of course. It's as if the efforts of the Obama Administration, in sending Hillary to the Kremlin with that goofy "reset" button, never occurred...

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
I heard through the grapevine and security communications that Addy did business with a Russian operative
Kushner's communications and his ties to the Russians are well known... yet he says he can 't recall them. He needs to be held accountable.

Kushner Omitted Meeting With Russians on Security Clearance Forms

When Jared Kushner, President Trump’s son-in-law and senior adviser, sought the top-secret security clearance that would give him access to some of the nation’s most closely guarded secrets, he was required to disclose all encounters with foreign government officials over the last seven years.

But Mr. Kushner did not mention dozens of contacts with foreign leaders or officials in recent months. They include a December meeting with the Russian ambassador, Sergey I. Kislyak, and one with the head of a Russian state-owned bank, Vnesheconombank, arranged at Mr. Kislyak’s behest.

Photo

The national security questionnaire asks applicants for dates and details of all contacts with representatives of foreign governments.
The omissions, which Mr. Kushner’s lawyer called an error, are particularly sensitive given the congressional and F.B.I. investigations into contacts between Russian officials and Trump associates. The Senate Intelligence Committee informed the White House weeks ago that, as part of its inquiry, it planned to question Mr. Kushner about the meetings he arranged with Mr. Kislyak, including the one with Sergey N. Gorkov, a graduate of Russia’s spy school who now heads Vnesheconombank.
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/06/us/politics/jared-kushner-russians-security-clearance.html?_r=0

justoffal

Senator

George there is something particularly simple about you. You remind me of a little boy who just wet his pants standing on the corner with a confused look on his face. Are you completely clueless or do you not realize that there are thousands in fact hundreds of thousands of American businessmen who do business with Russia China and dozens of other nations like Libya Saudi Arabia and so on and so forth that might be considered shady.

Nancy Pelosi's husband for instance who is an executive for the Starkist corporation does some pretty shady business down in American Samoa. In fact not long ago Pelosi sought to have American Samoa Exempted from the minimum wage rules which would have benefited her husband.

The whole bunch of you just look like a slobbering bunch of whiny children who still haven't accepted the fact that Trump actually won the election nor will you for the next four years accept it that much is clear. In fact your entire party denomination refuses to accept it and as they go on day-by-day behaving in a manner that detaches them from reality. In so doing not only do they lose track of reality they they also lose track of the larger core of the voting populace as well.

Jo