• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Mueller to drop bombshells right after the midterms?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jen

Senator
yep, presently Mueller is investigating Hellray and she said she'd take of DC with her
And there is no doubt that she will take a whole pile of Democrats and quite a few Republicans down with her. I think Mueller just needs to figure out if he will be able to stomach the outpouring of pure poo if he tells it like it is.......because we will see horribleness like we've never seen before.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
And there is no doubt that she will take a whole pile of Democrats and quite a few Republicans down with her. I think Mueller just needs to figure out if he will be able to stomach the outpouring of pure poo if he tells it like it is.......because we will see horribleness like we've never seen before.
I sure hope so, it will make my day

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Perhaps. It’s always possible that the stench will be so awful that even Republicans are compelled to impeach him.

But I don’t expect that, given Republicans’ willingness so far to ignore the horrendous stench surrounding Trump and his crime family. In any event, sane patriotic Americans will embrace the results into the investigation of the Kremlin’s illegal interference in our election, Team Trump’s complicity in the same, Trump’s conflicts of interest, Trump’s obstruction of justice and, as a possible bonus, Trump’s money laundering and other assorted crimes.
the stench is your Depends

Colorforms

Senator
If Trump got impeached for high crimes and misdemeanors, would you consider that “overturning an election”?
At this point I would. If something that was worth impeaching him was found, that would be another matter. Democrats, however, have already tipped their hand that they are not interested in justice, only in power.

Status
Not open for further replies.