• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Mueller to drop bombshells right after the midterms?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
It’s starting to look that way.

Mueller was too decent to drop his bombshells before the midterms, but there’s lots of reasons to do it immediately after the midterms, including the very real possibility that Trump will move quickly to install stooges who would squash the Mueller probe.

Stay tuned for the fireworks...

;-)

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018/10/robert-mueller-investigation-november-midterm-elections
you do realize if he had something he would come forward with his findings. I can assure you if Mueller has anything it will not be what you expected.

Bugsy McGurk

President
you do realize if he had something he would come forward with his findings. I can assure you if Mueller has anything it will not be what you expected.
You’ll have to excuse me if I gloat when the report comes out.

Your only hope is if Trump obstructs justice again and squashes the Mueller report. I know you and your fellow deplorables are rooting for that. Right?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You’ll have to excuse me if I gloat when the report comes out.

Your only hope is if Trump obstructs justice again and squashes the Mueller report. I know you and your fellow deplorables are rooting for that. Right?
gloat until ya choke
is what you will do when it's not what you predicted

tomorrow lets see you gloat and choke

https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/federal-appeals-court-to-hold-hearing-on-judicial-watch-suit-to-force-state-department-action-on-hillary-clinton-emails/

Spamature

President
Your prediction is that the report will be favorable to Trump and his toadies?
No, that just the way Marv wants to do himself when the bad news comes.

He wants your belt and shoelaces because he's been relegated to using Velcro on his shoes and a jumpsuit issued my mental health authorities.

No, that just the way Marv wants to do himself when the bad news comes.

He wants your belt and shoelaces because he's been relegated to using Velcro on his shoes and a jumpsuit issued my mental health authorities.
You have no evidence of a single vote being changed by any outside actor in the 2016 election, do you?

Bugsy McGurk

President
You have no evidence of a single vote being changed by any outside actor in the 2016 election, do you?
Dear Rainman:

How many times do you think you’ll type that same post before your OCD twitch goes away?

And do you think a straight jacket might help?

Signed,
Concerned citizen

;-)

Bugsy McGurk

President
Progress would be you not dodging. It isn't going to happen, is it?

And, as always, you have no evidence of a single vote being changed by any outside actor in the 2016 election, do you?
Oops! The twitch is back.

Your Rainman-like OCD is a cruel disease, no?

Try counting a box of toothpicks and report back on your findings.

;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.