• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Mueller: told ya once. Now I'll tell you twice.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Did you hear him mention his statement in the report... "If we had confidence that the president did not commit a crime, we would have said so".
So...he was saying that he didn't have confidence that Trump DID NOT commit a crime.
Right? I'd like to hear him explain that one. Also, he didn't go into the reasons that he gave for obstruction in his report, during his public statement. He did mention them in the report
No worries, Phil...you don't have to find excuses for Trump...Barr has his ass covered.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Did you hear him mention his statement in the report... "If we had confidence that the president did not commit a crime, we would have said so".
So...he was saying that he didn't have confidence that Trump DID NOT commit a crime.
Right? I'd like to hear him explain that one. Also, he didn't go into the reasons that he gave for obstruction in his report, during his public statement. He did mention them in the report
No worries, Phil...you don't have to find excuses for Trump...Barr has his ass covered.

Yes. It's plain English. Makes the details in the link I provided all the more relevant.

Thanks for helping

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Yes. It's plain English. Makes the details in the link I provided all the more relevant.

Thanks for helping
Why are the republicans, Trump and Barr so worried about what Mueller will say if Trump is so damn innocent? Why did Mueller write that if he had confidence Trump DIDN'T commit a crime, he'd say so?? Evidently Barr, you and all the others who said Trump is innocent of obstruction and Mueller said that are WRONG. If Mueller had confidence that Trump was innocent of obstruction he'd have said so. He didn't. And of course he should be asked about the things he laid out in his report that suggests obstruction. Most people have read them, and in order to justify the things he did that Mueller point out, you'd have to be a real Trump Toady.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Why are the republicans, Trump and Barr so worried about what Mueller will say if Trump is so damn innocent? Why did Mueller write that if he had confidence Trump DIDN'T commit a crime, he'd say so?? Evidently Barr, you and all the others who said Trump is innocent of obstruction and Mueller said that are WRONG. If Mueller had confidence that Trump was innocent of obstruction he'd have said so. He didn't. And of course he should be asked about the things he laid out in his report that suggests obstruction. Most people have read them, and in order to justify the things he did that Mueller point out, you'd have to be a real Trump Toady.

That's odd. I seem to have just said obstriction will be difficult to prove.

Are you ok?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
I wasn't making excuses for trump. I was illustrating that obstruction will be difficult to prove.

You ok?
Not if a person read the reasons with an open mind and not ready to defend the POS for trying to entice others to fire Mueller.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Not if a person read the reasons with an open mind and not ready to defend the POS for trying to entice others to fire Mueller.

Hmm. Did I defend it..or is that in your head?

Now you need a link to my defending.

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
Hello ...

Link?
No link required. You just have to read between the lines. Look at what he did not say in the report, to understand what he really meant by the report. Read into the report what you think is there, and guess what, it is!

Extrapolate... Interpret... IMPEACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right liberals????

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
No link required. You just have to read between the lines. Look at what he did not say in the report, to understand what he really meant by the report. Read into the report what you think is there, and guess what, it is!

Extrapolate... Interpret... IMPEACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right liberals????

She fled.

Sop.

Dino

Russian Asset
If you think Mueller facing questions is going to end up looking good for the “Impeach Trump!” crowd, you should think again. Wednesday is the day impeachment dies in the House.

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member
Not odd.
He doesn't work for the DOJ anymore. He is now a private citizen who has been called before congress to give testimony. He is not bound by the Trump mob's oath of omerta.
Think you'll ever get over the TDS?

I'm thinking it'll end January 2025 unless you decide to quit beating a dead horse or keel over with a stroke before that.