• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Multiple cops shot in Baton Rouge...

justoffal

Senator
Hey...they're like ... " Abolitionists " ....or at least that's what Obama called Micah Johson. Seems Obie has a soft spot for the revolutionary types.

Dino

Russian Asset
Here we go again...
Barack: "We don't know much at this point, I don't have all the information. But one thing I do know is that police have been acting stupidly lately... and that Black Lives Matter had nothing to do with this type of criminal activity."

BLM's phony statistics and angry rhetoric surely had nothing to do with this further violence on the police.

I think we can all agree on that much right?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Hey...they're like ... " Abolitionists " ....or at least that's what Obama called Micah Johson. Seems Obie has a soft spot for the revolutionary types.
I asked once before for a quote from Obama that claimed Micah Johnson was like the abolitionists....You can't find one but continue to pretend he said something he never said....

What happens if something like this happens in Cleveland and/or Philadelphia this month?
http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/17/us/baton-route-police-shooting/

"In a city already tense following a high-profile police shooting of an African-American man, three Baton Rouge police officers were killed and three others wounded Sunday. Officials think the attack on the officers is the work of multiple gunmen."

350 million private guns spread acorss 65 million sites reminds me of some old lyrics from Credence Clearwater Revival:

"Two hundred million guns are loaded
Satan cries "take aim."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Run_Through_the_Jungle#History

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Barack: "We don't know much at this point, I don't have all the information. But one thing I do know is that police have been acting stupidly lately... and that Black Lives Matter had nothing to do with this type of criminal activity."

BLM's phony statistics and angry rhetoric surely had nothing to do with this further violence on the police.

I think we can all agree on that much right?
Got a link to that quote? I'd bet not.

Boca

Governor
For sure we don't need another black president.

Look at it this way...he goes to Dallas last week to speak at the Memorial Service for 5 dead cops and, inexplicably, before he's finished he brings up the late Alton Sterling of Baton Rouge. It worked, now we got 3 more dead cops in Baton Rouge!

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Read what you linked to. What Obama said was in support of free speech....

The abolition movement was contentious. The effort for women to get the right to vote was contentious and messy. There were times when activists might have engaged in rhetoric that was overheated, and occasionally counterproductive, but the point was to raise issues so that we as a society could grapple with them. The same was true with the Civil Rights movement and the Union movement and the environmental movement and the anti-war movement during Vietnam. And I think what you’re seeing now is part of that long standing tradition.

Obama did not say that Micah Johnson was equivalent in any way to abolitionists....

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
"You'd bet not"?

Are you slyly implying that you've discovered the remarkable ability to recognize sarcasm??

Holy crap, stop the presses!
Sarcasm with quotes. Nice. So you used another time/another place where Obama used the word "stupidly" and made it up? Here's the only time I found him actually using that word..had nothing to do with BLM.

"I don’t know – not having been there and not seeing all the facts – what role race played in that, but I think it’s fair to say, number one, any of us would be pretty angry; number two that he Cambridge police acted stupidly in arresting somebody when there was already proof that they were in their own home," Obama said in response to a question from the Chicago Sun-Times's Lynn Sweet.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/blogs/ben-smith/2009/07/obama-cambridge-police-acted-stupidly-020099#ixzz4Eh36lrMd

middleview

President
Supporting Member
"You'd bet not"?

Are you slyly implying that you've discovered the remarkable ability to recognize sarcasm??

Holy crap, stop the presses!
You put a statement in quotes and represented it as a comment from Obama. Since you were challenged to prove it...it is now sarcasm.

Are you slyly implying that you and others have not adopted bullshit misquotes as fact?
How many times have you misquoted "what difference does it make"?

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
I've been busy picking up ammo and heard about this So I came home channel surfed the news media hit fox And the news analyst said that Ohio Governor should suspend open carry to protect the police. He claims to be an NRA member. So if the police who are armed can't protect themselves what does he think will happen to unarmed citizens? People wake the [Unwelcome language removed] up

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Sarcasm with quotes. Nice. So you used another time/another place where Obama used the word "stupidly" and made it up? Here's the only time I found him actually using that word..had nothing to do with BLM.

"I don’t know – not having been there and not seeing all the facts – what role race played in that, but I think it’s fair to say, number one, any of us would be pretty angry; number two that he Cambridge police acted stupidly in arresting somebody when there was already proof that they were in their own home," Obama said in response to a question from the Chicago Sun-Times's Lynn Sweet.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/blogs/ben-smith/2009/07/obama-cambridge-police-acted-stupidly-020099#ixzz4Eh36lrMd
Θ doesn't know when to keep his mouth shut or wait for evidence, he has pushed back race relations beyond 1957......

http://mediamatters.org/video/2016/07/11/sean-hannity-black-lives-matters-only-advancing-narrative-killing-cops/211493