• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Murray Lies, but Brings Up Interesting Question

BitterPill

The Shoe Cometh
Supporting Member
Does detaining an immigrant for a year cost 4 times federal spending on a child in public school?
It's a lie, of course, since detaining an immigrant for a year costs 3 times and a fraction more than the federal government spends on each pupil yearly, but we need to detain more immigrants, legal or not, and if we need to take all the money away from education to do so, so be it.

First of all, Obama built huge FEMA camps to detain right-wing, MAGA patriots like yours truly, camps that have gone unfilled thanks to Trump's brilliance, but I imagine it would be especially ironic of and hurtful toward Obama if his efforts were tweaked to destroy the lives of those who aren't white.

Second, where has all this educating of our children got us? Nowhere, it's a waste of time and money, not to mention that many of the children the feds are educating aren't even white!

I propose we round-up any who aren't white and send them to FEMA camps indefinitely. Of course, this will have a deleterious effect on our economy, but all the children who were forced from school can then be forced to work in our fields, build our roads and bridges, and clean-up any road-kill nationwide.

Join me in my Great MAGA Crusade! Demand our schools be closed and our FEMA camps filled!

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2018/may/11/patty-murray/does-detaining-immigrant-year-cost-4-times-federal/