• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

My New Motorcycle

Tomorrow, I take delivery of a brand new 2017 Harley Davidson Road Glide Ultra. I have owned numerous Harley's during my life time and I have loved everyone of them This motorcycle is special, it has the new Milwaukee Eight engine that Harley brought out this model year. It has many improvements and improved ergonomics, more power and torque. Harley Davidson has come a long way from the days of leaking primary cases and chain drives. Harley's however do not come cheap, but there is a reason for this. They are made of steel and they hold their value. They are really well made and highly reliable. I probably have a million miles on Harley's and I have owned numerous models. When you buy a Harley you become a member of an exclusive club, Harley riders and owners have a bond that is rarely talked about but trust me it exists. Harley Davidson is arguably the finest motorcycle made anywhere in the world.

This will be my eleventh Harley, I began riding them when I was just 16 years young. I have not always bought new bikes in fact this is only my fourth new one. I have ridden just about every motorcycle out there and for my money there is nothing made that even comes close to a Harley. They are truly special and nothing sounds like a Harley. They are not the fastest and they are not cheap, but man oh man are they a blast to ride and own.

Last edited:

Caroljo

Senator
My son bought his first Harley a couple years ago when he came home from Afghanistan. Not sure of the year, he bought it from a friend that was also over there with him, got a great deal. Low miles and looks brand new. He took me for a ride on it last year when we visited them in NC. I've always been a little afraid of motorcycles (mostly because people are stupid and won't watch for them) and I threatened him if he did anything to scare me...Lol! He's in love with that bike!!!

Tomorrow, I take delivery of a brand new 2017 Harley Davidson Road Glide Ultra. I have owned numerous Harley's during my life time and I have loved everyone of them This motorcycle is special, it has the new Milwaukee Eight engine that Harley brought out this model year. It has many improvements and improved ergonomics, more power and torque. Harley Davidson has come a long way from the days of leaking primary cases and chain drives. Harley's however do not come cheap, but there is a reason for this. They are made of steel and they hold their value. They are really well made and highly reliable. I probably have a million miles on Harley's and I have owned numerous models. When you buy a Harley you become a member of an exclusive club, Harley riders and owners have a bond that is rarely talked about but trust me it exists. Harley Davidson is arguably the finest motorcycle made anywhere in the world.

This will be my eleventh Harley, I began riding them when I was just 16 years young. I have not always bought new bikes in fact this is only my fourth new one. I have ridden just about every motorcycle out there and for my money there is nothing made that even comes close to a Harley. They are truly special and nothing sounds like a Harley. They are not the fastest and they are not cheap, but man oh man are they a blast to ride and own.
Congrats. Ride it in good health.

LeilaniMP

Empress

Congratulations! Enjoy!

What?!? No pic link? :cool:

sear

Mayor
"2017 Harley Davidson Road Glide Ultra" AP
My sympathies.

Here's my newbie, a Yamaha.

It'll go damn near anywhere w/ a 30 pack on the back, and get over 90 MPG if you treat it right.
If I want a smoother ride, I take the Honda.