• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

My opinion on kneeling comes down to this one thing.

Spamature

President
I will side with those kneeling because conservatives are doing the same thing they did before and during the invasion and occupation of Iraq. When people protested that war they said it was because protesters hated America and the troops. Hiding behind false interpretation of patriotism and war dead has been the right's go to defense time and time again when ever they want to shut down discussion.

It is especially disgusting to see them do it when they are lead by a man who mocked the military service in the war he dodged, by joking that not getting a venereal disease during his deborturous days chasing sexual encounters in New York's nighttime hot spots was his Vietnam.

An individual who compared this nation's troops to the thugs Putin uses to dispatch his political opponents. One who decides if Americans are fit to serve in the military based upon personal prejudices and calculated political divisions. One who told a grieving family of a man under his command, "He knew what he signed up for. but I guess it still hurt". One who is caught time and time again publicly promising to donate to soldiers and then only doing so after having to be forced by public pressure to keep his commitment.

So no. No to allowing the right to use American soldiers as human shields. Morally it's no better than Saddam using American soldiers that way in the first Gulf war.

Colorforms

Senator
I will side with those kneeling because conservatives are doing the same thing they did before and during the invasion and occupation of Iraq. When people protested that war they said it was because protesters hated America and the troops. Hiding behind false interpretation of patriotism and war dead has been the right's go to defense time and time again when ever they want to shut down discussion.

It is especially disgusting to see them do it when they are lead by a man who mocked the military service in the war he dodged, by joking that not getting a venereal disease during his deborturous days chasing sexual encounters in New York's nighttime hot spots was his Vietnam.

An individual who compared this nation's troops to the thugs Putin uses to dispatch his political opponents. One who decides if Americans are fit to serve in the military based upon personal prejudices and calculated political divisions. One who told a grieving family of a man under his command, "He knew what he signed up for. but I guess it still hurt". One who is caught time and time again publicly promising to donate to soldiers and then only doing so after having to be forced by public pressure to keep his commitment.
http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/17/politics/frederica-wilson-widow-fallen-soldier/index.html
So no. No to allowing the right to use American soldiers as human shields. Morally it's no better than Saddam using American soldiers that way in the first Gulf war.
So you're siding with the kneelers out of spite. Yep, sounds like a liberal to me.

RickWA

Snagglesooth

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/17/politics/frederica-wilson-widow-fallen-soldier/index.html
Nonsense. The pheromone trail to act in precise accordance with the hive compels you to fall into perfect, unflinching alignment on all matters. All of them.
You really didn't need to announce where you come down on the matter any more than a drone in an ant colony needs to stake out his "independence" and sovereignty of action. :-/

Kneeling has to do with supporting the allegations of BLM (and Antifa) that there is systemic racism in this country and law enforcement is spearheading a genocide against minority America but specifically black America in service of that systemic racism.

IF THAT WAS TRUE IT WOULD BE RIGHT TO KNEEL. I WOULD KNEEL.

But it isn't true. It is a bold face lie.

Spamature

President
Nonsense. The pheromone trail to act in precise accordance with the hive compels you to fall into perfect, unflinching alignment on all matters. All of them.
You really didn't need to announce where you come down on the matter any more than a drone in an ant colony needs to stake out his "independence" and sovereignty of action. :-/
I don't have to lie to you for any reason under the sun. I told you why. So you can take your personal accusations and shove them.

Have a nice day Rick

Last edited:

BobbyT

Governor

You're absolutely right. The right likes to wrap themselves in the flag and claim the military as their own base, but have no trouble supporting a man who publicly defames a Gold Star family, calls a man held for 5 1/2 years as a POW "no hero," and now is calling a grieving Gold Star widow a liar for her description of his phone call to her. They love the concept of the military - just not the individuals who make up the military. With their continuing support of Donald, they have no standing to consider themselves defenders or supporters of the military.

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member

Unbelievable that people can't think for themselves on each issue and end up siding with their "party" affiliation.

It is unbelievable that every single issue that comes up in america and the world these political people are brainwashed into believing their "side".

Like when Bugsy went on the record saying he was for a quarantine of people from ebola countries. Then when the quarantine happened and Obama came out against it, Bugsy changed his mind.

Please people. Think for yourself on issues.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
I don't have to lie to you for any reason under the sun. I told you why. So you can take your personal accusations and shove them.

Have a nice day Rick
You have a nice day as well. I'll believe you arrive at ANY conclusion based on critical thought the day I see you EVER not default to the will of the hive in perfect conformity.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Unbelievable that people can't think for themselves on each issue and end up siding with their "party" affiliation.

It is unbelievable that every single issue that comes up in america and the world these political people are brainwashed into believing their "side".

Like when Bugsy went on the record saying he was for a quarantine of people from ebola countries. Then when the quarantine happened and Obama came out against it, Bugsy changed his mind.

It is a sad thing indeed. Even young children demonstrate greater autonomy.

Colorforms

Senator

It's like they don't have any morals of their own. They are entirely motivated by fear and hate. "I don't like what the patriots did to protesters in Iraq, so I'm getting even by siding with kneelers now". It's like they don't care what the issue is or whether what they are doing even makes sense. Someone they don't like doesn't like it, so they'll support it.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Kneeling has to do with supporting the allegations of BLM (and Antifa) that there is systemic racism in this country and law enforcement is spearheading a genocide against minority America but specifically black America in service of that systemic racism.

I've provided a link to the BLM website and see nothing that backs up your accusation.

Spamature

President

If they believe it's happening and believe that it is wrong as well.
Are they wrong to protest it ?

If they believe it's happening and believe that it is wrong as well.
Are they wrong to protest it ?
Yes, it is wrong. You can't protest a lie for political gain even if you believe in the lie. You might not know you're wrong but that isn't problem the problem is your persisting in the insistence of a lie. You should awaken to a lie. You have to.

Spamature

President

I just told you what I thought. They are my thoughts and no one else's.

Colorforms

Senator
No. Indignation would be a better approximation. But it's not out of a wish to see harmed to anyone. In fact I want the opposite.
"1.
deliberately hurt, annoy, or offend (someone).
"he put the house up for sale to spite his family"
synonyms: upset, hurt, make miserable, grieve, distress, wound, pain, torment, injure
"he did it to spite me"

Your lack of desire to actually harm people you disagree with puts you above many liberals.