• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

My thoughts about the Hawaiian false alarm

Maybe so, but if so, they were our cruise missiles launched from our Aegis Class warships with a Vertical Launch system also developed by Martin-Marietta and a project I also worked on. They were probably Tomahawk missiles. Saddam Hussein had no Navy nor anywhere to float it.

Not to mention we weren't about to intercept and destroy what we launched.

Maybe you're thinking about Saddam's SCUD missiles launched against Israel which were destroyed by the Patriot SAM system (Surface to Air Missile Defense System), ariends project I also happened to work on.

I do appreciate though, and excuse, why you wouldn't have any idea about any of this.

Can we still be friends ? :)
I don't pretend to know wtf you are talking about Boca my darling ---- I just remember some talk about some sort of intercepts not working at some point during Iraq.

Of course lol xxx

EatTheRich

President
To where and just how many choppers do you think Hawaii has? Now the alert very well had been real if obie was still the commander and chimp
To boats ... to other islands ... if they don't have enough, the question is, why not ... the point is that money should be no object when people's lives are at stake.

Arkady

President
LOL Counselor....thinking I suppose that that response somehow covers your stupidity about a contractor appealing a decision about his payments outside of the court system.

You're too much...
You seem to have lost track of your story. You said you won the case. There should be a public record of it. I'm just looking to see if the facts are as you claimed them.