• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Mystery Solved: Plainclothes Man at Ebola Scene Perplexes Viewers

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Interesting story with an explanation for the lack of protective gear on the worker shown in the video..
-----------------
As a team boarded Dallas Ebola patient Amber Vinson onto an airplane bound for an Atlanta treatment center Wednesday, a man wearing slacks, a button-down shirt and sunglasses stood out on the tarmac.

While three people in hazmat suits helped the nurse out of an ambulance, off a stretcher and up the stairs to a specially equipped jet taking her to treatment at Emory University Hospital, a man in street clothes stood nearby holding a yellow envelope.
http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/health/Plain-Clothes-Man-Perplexes-Viewers-279357962.html?_osource=SocialFlowFB_DFWBrand

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Do you believe that? Would you do what he did?
No, I don't think I would. Part of the explanation was the hazmat suits obscure the vision.
But it looked like the guy put his hand up to his mouth to me.. I could have been mistaken though. I have watched it three times. Maybe he was using a cell ph.

No, I don't think I would. Part of the explanation was the hazmat suits obscure the vision.
But it looked like the guy put his hand up to his mouth to me.. I could have been mistaken though. I have watched it three times. Maybe he was using a cell ph.
I'd be very concerned with the fact that he handled, with his bare hands, objects that were touched by the hazmat suited people.

I don't think a lot of these people realize what they're dealing with...

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
I'd be very concerned with the fact that he handled, with his bare hands, objects that were touched by the hazmat suited people.

I don't think a lot of these people realize what they're dealing with...
I noticed that too. The orange bag he touched it after those hazmat guys had touched it..
He bent down to the steps where they had just walked with the bags and the patient...
Hard to understand why he at least didn't use gloves.