• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Myth Of US Decline

gabriel

Governor
bs. the pump needs priming and the fact that your idiot drove you further into debt when times were good just makes it that much tougher to do.

MaryAnne

Governor
he didnt hand him a shovel at all. he walked away from his mess with a smirk on his puss!
Bush could not wait to get out of town. I was not sure he was going to stick around until Obama was inaugurated.

They had to almost pull Clinton out, but not GW. He flew, leaving the mess for someone else. That is why he is saying not one word.

Bush finally half heartedly passed a couple to things because he thought the whole country would collapse before he got out of town.

The one good thing he did not do was to pardon Libby. He did get him out of a jail sentence though. Bush knew who was to blame for that one. You know,the old guy who finally got a heart?

Friday13

Governor
The majority of the "messes" took republicans 30+ years to create, with GWB putting into overdrive for 8 years. NO ONE can clean up those massive "messes" in 3 years. Things would be a lot better by now if not for total republican obstructionism. Paul will never be President. If intelligence prevails, Rmoney will never be Pres.

Boltlady

Mayor
and the fact that your idiot didnt pay down debt in the good times means he needs a backhoe!
That's twice now that you've referred to "my idiot". Frankly I don't know who you would mean by that. Surely you don't think that I supported Bush. There's probably nobody here that disliked that man more than I did and I would have cut my hand off before I would have voted for him.

For the record, I do not support RP because he is a republican. I support him in spite of it.