• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Nadler Has a Huge Conflict of Interest Problem

MrMike

Bless you all
Nadler is a toad and a joke. He definitely should be disqualified from this activity given that huge conflict of interest.

Nostra

Governor
Seems the board liberals are still waiting for their talking points to try to spin this one.

:D

S

Sickofleft

S

Sickofleft

Seems the board liberals are still waiting for their talking points to try to spin this one.

Sure they are clicking on their TV's in desperation, aching to be told what to think.

They will be waiting a while. The Democrat owned media doesn't want to have to address this; the longer they take, the more trouble we know they are having trying to spin this. LOL
But guess what? Barr knows, and these are the same people planning to hold him in contempt for refusing to commit a felony.
If I were Nadler, I'd be wearing Depends on a daily basis.

D

Deleted member 21794

Seems Nadler's insistence on getting his hands on Trump documents isn't just to give Congress possible impeachment fodder.
It will help his son's law firm to sue Trump for millions when they obtain documents they couldn't access any other way.
This is more than a mere ethics violation.

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/exclusive-jerry-nadlers-son-works-for-firm-suing-trump-which-presents-conflict-of-interest/
It appears to me he should have recused himself from these hearings. Sadly, TDS and greed prevail.