• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Nadler: ‘This Is Formal Impeachment Proceedings’

Spamature

President
Fall on their swords? There is no political upside for any republican to vote to remove Trump from office. There are also a lot of democrats from districts that Trump won that would be stupid to vote to remove as well.

Trump is not going anywhere, and the democrats, one way or the other, are going to look petty and foolish.
What you think any of those Dems ran on supporting Trump. That is seriously unlikely.

On the other hand if the information clearly points to guilt and they decide to renege on their duty. It will make a great campaign issue on how that senator is unfit for the office.

Colorforms

Senator
What you think any of those Dems ran on supporting Trump. That is seriously unlikely.

On the other hand if the information clearly points to guilt and they decide to renege on their duty. It will make a great campaign issue on how that senator is unfit for the office.
Good luck with that "clearly pointing toward guilt" thing. The American people pretty much consider this a case closed. It's only the die hard fascist partisans who think there is anything left to adjudicate. Democrats saw to that with the Mueller hearing.

I never said any democrat ran on supporting Trump. You really need to learn to read.

Colorforms

Senator
https://therightscoop.com/breaking-dc-judge-shuts-down-lawsuit-to-get-trumps-tax-records/

DC Circuit judge and H.W. Bush appointee Karen L. Henderson has just dismissed a FOIA lawsuit by Electronic Privacy Information Center to get Trump’s income tax records.

Here’s the essential part of the ruling:

This case presents the question whether a member of the public—here, a nonprofit organization—can use a FOIA request to obtain an unrelated individual’s tax records without his consent. With certain limited exceptions—all inapplicable here—the answer is no. No one can demand to inspect another’s tax records. And the IRC’s confidentiality protections extend to the ordinary taxpayer and the President alike. Accordingly, we affirm the dismissal of the Electronic Privacy Information Center (EPIC)’s lawsuit seeking President Donald J. Trump’s income tax records.

Spamature

President
Good luck with that "clearly pointing toward guilt" thing. The American people pretty much consider this a case closed. It's only the die hard fascist partisans who think there is anything left to adjudicate. Democrats saw to that with the Mueller hearing.

I never said any democrat ran on supporting Trump. You really need to learn to read.
The American people don't have the whole story and you are upset they might get it from these Democratic investigations.

Spamature

President
https://therightscoop.com/breaking-dc-judge-shuts-down-lawsuit-to-get-trumps-tax-records/

DC Circuit judge and H.W. Bush appointee Karen L. Henderson has just dismissed a FOIA lawsuit by Electronic Privacy Information Center to get Trump’s income tax records.

Here’s the essential part of the ruling:

This case presents the question whether a member of the public—here, a nonprofit organization—can use a FOIA request to obtain an unrelated individual’s tax records without his consent. With certain limited exceptions—all inapplicable here—the answer is no. No one can demand to inspect another’s tax records. And the IRC’s confidentiality protections extend to the ordinary taxpayer and the President alike. Accordingly, we affirm the dismissal of the Electronic Privacy Information Center (EPIC)’s lawsuit seeking President Donald J. Trump’s income tax records.
Wrong ruling, EPIC is not congress.

Colorforms

Senator
The American people don't have the whole story and you are upset they might get it from these Democratic investigations.
The American people don't have the right story and they aren't getting it from the leftist media. The American people have the report and saw the testimony, and they are getting fatigued. Democrats seriously over played this one.

Dino

Russian Asset
I find it very hard to believe that you have much optimism at this point. Mueller left you barely anything to work with and this seems a dead issue with no upside for Dems.
I think you’re pretending to feel positive but its coming off as false.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Or in the face of overwhelming evidence the GOP'ers in the senate will sticking out their electoral necks in order to protect Trump. Will enough of them fall on their own swords to protect their biggest problem and the demagogue who is holding them hostage ?
You better worry about democrats in the house that represent districts that Trump won lol

Spamature

President
The American people don't have the right story and they aren't getting it from the leftist media. The American people have the report and saw the testimony, and they are getting fatigued. Democrats seriously over played this one.
You want it to be swept under the rug. That's not going to happen.

Spamature

President
I find it very hard to believe that you have much optimism at this point. Mueller left you barely anything to work with and this seems a dead issue with no upside for Dems.
I think you’re pretending to feel positive but its coming off as false.
Mueller basically asked the congress to do the job he was supposed to do.

So they're doing it.

No, I solemnly believe he's guilty. I think you are worried a detailed public investigation will destroy your ability to defend Trump, and the GOP for deliberately turning a blind eye, and then trying to help him with a cover up.