• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Nadler: ‘This Is Formal Impeachment Proceedings’

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
It's working its way through the courts as we speak.

Pentagon blames Trump.
After abandoning Obama's plan Trump & GOP about to lose Iraq war a 2nd time

No so according to Bush and his lawyers at the time.
WH lawyers: Bush can order Iraq attack - August 26, 2002

Also bush says the decision to send troops into Iraq was his and his alone.
I am responsible for the decision to go into Iraq.
Only a fool believes Bush didn't need Congress or has never read our Constitution and do remember Barry O bragging he ended the Iraq War like 16 times until Barry said he didn't?

Spamature

President
Appears they are a lot like senile Joe...……..with short memories
You mean senile like your teabagger messiah was with Mueller when he was given questions ?

Response to Question l, Parts (a) through (c): I have no recollection of learning at the time that Donald Trump Jr., Paul Manafort, or Jared Kushner was considering participating in a meeting in June 2016 concerning potentially negative information about Hillary Clinton. Nor do I recall learning during the campaign that the June 9, 2016 meeting had taken place, that the referenced emails existed, or that Donald J. Trump Jr., had other communications with Emin Agalarov or Robert Goldstone between June 3, 2016 and June 9, 2016.

Response to Question I, Part (d): I have no independent recollection of what portion of these four days in June of 2016 I spent in Trump Tower. This was one of many busy months during a fast-paced campaign, as the primary season was ending and we were preparing for the general election campaign.

Response to Question I, Part (e): I have no independent recollection of any communications I had with the Agalarov family or anyone I understood to be a representative of the Agalarov family after June 3, 2016 and before the end of the campaign.

Response to Question I, Part (f): I do not recall being aware during the campaign of communications between Donald Trump Jr., Paul Manafort, or Jared Kushner and any member or representative of the Agalarov family, Robert Goldstone, Natalia Veselnitskaya (whose name I was not familiar with), or anyone I understood to be a Russian official.

Response to Question I, Part (h): I have no recollection of being told during the campaign that Vladimir Putin or the Russian government "supported" my candidacy or "opposed" the candidacy of Hillary Clinton. However, I was aware of some reports indicating that President Putin had made complimentary statements about me.

Response to Question I, Part (i): I have no recollection of being told during the campaign that any foreign government or foreign leader had provided, wished to provide, or offered to provide tangible support to my campaign.

Response to Question II, Part (a): I do not remember the date on which it was publicly reported that the DNC had been hacked

Response to Question II, Part (c): I do not recall being aware during the campaign of any communications between the individuals named in Question IIResponse to Question II, Part (e): I was in Trump Tower in New York City on October 7, 2016. I have no recollection of being told that WikiLeaks possessed or might possess emails related to John Podesta before the release of Mr. Podesta's emails was reported by the media. Likewise, I have no recollection of being told that Roger Stone, anyone acting as an intermediary for Roger Stone, or anyone associated with my campaign had communicated with WikiLeaks on October 7, 2016.

Response to Question II, Part (f): I do not recall being told during the campaign that Roger Stone or anyone associated with my campaign had discussions with any of the entities named in the question regarding the content or timing of release of hacked emails

Response to Question ll, Part (g): I spoke by telephone with Roger Stone from time to time during the campaign. I have no recollection of the specifics of any conversations I had with Mr. Stone between June 1.2016 and November 8, 2016.

Response to Question II, Part (h): I do not recall having had any discussion during the campaign regarding a pardon or action to benefit Julian Assange.

Response to Question II, Part (i): I do not recall being aware during the campaign of specific efforts by foreign individuals or companies to assist my campaign through the use of social media postings or the organization of rallies.

Response to Question IV, Part (e): I do not recall being told during the campaign of efforts by Russian officials to meet with me or with senior members of my campaign.

Response to Question IV, Part (f): I have no recollection of the details of what, when, or from what source I first learned about the change to the platform amendment regarding arming Ukraine,

Response to Question V, Part (a): I do not remember having been asked to attend the World Chess Championship gala, and I did not attend the event

https://www.chicagotribune.com/nation-world/ct-cb-trump-answers-to-mueller-questions-20190418-story.html

He appears to be on the verge of being placed in a home for the mentally confused.

Spamature

President
Only a fool believes Bush didn't need Congress or has never read our Constitution and do remember Barry O bragging he ended the Iraq War like 16 times until Barry said he didn't?
So Bush was a fool. They still said it.

Trump is losing the war for a 2nd time. Too bad for the Iraqis and the Syrians the only thing you GOPers even try to defend is Trump.

Well Trump & Co asked for it. Now they are getting what they asked for.

House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerry Nadler (D-NY) admitted in public Thursday evening that his panel is conducting “formal impeachment proceedings” against President Trump.

He said the Judiciary Committee will decide likely by the end of the year whether to recommend bringing articles of impeachment to the House floor.

“This is formal impeachment proceedings,” Nadler told CNN’s Erin Burnett Thursday evening. “We are investigating all the evidence, gathering the evidence. And we will [at the] conclusion of this — hopefully by the end of the year — vote to vote articles of impeachment to the House floor. Or we won’t. That’s a decision that we’ll have to make. But that’s exactly the process we’re in right now.”

Nadler said it was important not to get lost in the “semantics” of the discussion and said while the probe would end with some type of vote on whether the recommend impeachment, right now the committee is interested in “investigating the evidence.” A big part of the committee’s investigation

“The fact is, we are doing an investigation. We are investigating the facts, investigating the evidence,” Nadler said. “We are going into court to get witnesses all with a view toward deciding and recommending to the House whether to impeach the President.”

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/nadler-formal-impeachment-proceedings
If it were formal, he'd be doing it legally.

Days

Commentator
Barr and the rest of the Trumpies need to testify.
It would be funny to see a sitting AG plead the 5th.

As for impeachment, public sentiment has only been rising.

https://www.npr.org/2019/06/08/730697885/poll-support-for-impeachment-hearings-grows-but-americans-split-on-way-forward
wow, did you get ahead of yourself. Barr would need to testify for what?

Nadler is spending the rest of the year trying to dig up enough dirt to recommend to the House floor that they should vote to impeach Trump. Pelosi has already stated she won't call that vote.

What exactly is happening that will require Barr to testify?

Well Trump & Co asked for it. Now they are getting what they asked for.

House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerry Nadler (D-NY) admitted in public Thursday evening that his panel is conducting “formal impeachment proceedings” against President Trump.

He said the Judiciary Committee will decide likely by the end of the year whether to recommend bringing articles of impeachment to the House floor.

“This is formal impeachment proceedings,” Nadler told CNN’s Erin Burnett Thursday evening. “We are investigating all the evidence, gathering the evidence. And we will [at the] conclusion of this — hopefully by the end of the year — vote to vote articles of impeachment to the House floor. Or we won’t. That’s a decision that we’ll have to make. But that’s exactly the process we’re in right now.”

Nadler said it was important not to get lost in the “semantics” of the discussion and said while the probe would end with some type of vote on whether the recommend impeachment, right now the committee is interested in “investigating the evidence.” A big part of the committee’s investigation

“The fact is, we are doing an investigation. We are investigating the facts, investigating the evidence,” Nadler said. “We are going into court to get witnesses all with a view toward deciding and recommending to the House whether to impeach the President.”

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/nadler-formal-impeachment-proceedings
This is a classic example of the lies spread by the leftwing extremist media. The judicial committee cannot bring articles of impeachment to the floor. Once it leaves Nadler's hands, it's dead.

Last edited:

Spamature

President
wow, did you get ahead of yourself. Barr would need to testify for what?

Nadler is spending the rest of the year trying to dig up enough dirt to recommend to the House floor that they should vote to impeach Trump. Pelosi has already stated she won't call that vote.

What exactly is happening that will require Barr to testify?
The differences between his previous testimony to congress and that of Mueller's.

Spamature

President
This is a classic example of the lies spread by the leftwing extremist media. The judicial committee cannot bring articles of impeachment to the floor. Once it leaves Nadler's hands, it's dead.
You guys sure are putting a lot of faith in Nancy protecting Trump from impeachment.

You really shouldn't do that.

Spamature

President
what exactly do you envision happening that would require testimony from Barr?
The undoing of their stunt to get their narrative out first for an entire month by withholding the full report and show that it was a planned effort to deceive the public.

Mick

The Right is always right
If it was part of the cover up, why not ?
To quote Mueller:

“The investigation did not identify evidence that any U.S. persons knowingly or intentionally coordinated with [Russia’s] interference operation.”

What was the cover up again? You keep talking about it but are unable to provide facts or evidence to support. Low IQ spammy living in an alternate reality again.