• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Nah! Of course the fake news media isn't biased, right?

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Take a look outside, the economy is worse than the great depression, it's worse than the Great Depression. and you know who owns it? Trump

First of all, Trump does NOT own this. Secondly, more people were out of work during the Obama nightmare, and HE DID OWN THAT.
VP Trump** is in charge, so if he wants to take credit for the greatest economy ever, he has to take the same credit for denying the economy into ruin. But keep up the rhetoric as he just cut his impotent base off at the knees for a third time !

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Excuse me, but Charlie Wilson was a liberal Democrat. There is NO evidence whatsoever that Bush or Palin ever touched the stuff.

And Obama was a crack user and dealer anyway.
Yup, Charlie was a D, but we have a witness to Palin doing coke and W was asked and didn't deny it...

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Yea, that's completely the opposite of reality. We have a Republican president who is responsible for the biggest economic crash in history.

That's a lie. Trump had nothing to do with the Obama years.

Are you gonna send your welfare check back in a couple to pwn the libz?

I don't get welfare. I work.
The crash happened while Bush was president...or there was the one in 1982 or the one in 1929...all republican in charge.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Reagan was president and had been for 18 months before the unemployment rate jumped up to 10.8%. Hoover was president in 1929 when the Wall Street crash happened. By the time FDR became president we had 25% unemployment, which improved year by year while FDR was president until the war eliminated unemployment.

Pretty convenient to try to blame FDR for a depression that started 3 years before he took office or the president that had not been president for almost 2 years before the recession hit hard...or the president who took over as the republican recession picked up steam.

We were losing 750,000 jobs per month before Obama took over, but you think that was his fault.

reason10

Governor

Reagan was president and had been for 18 months before the unemployment rate jumped up to 10.8%. Hoover was president in 1929 when the Wall Street crash happened. By the time FDR became president we had 25% unemployment, which improved year by year while FDR was president until the war eliminated unemployment.

That's ALL a lie.

Pretty convenient to try to blame FDR for a depression that started 3 years before he took office or the president that had not been president for almost 2 years before the recession hit hard...or the president who took over as the republican recession picked up steam.

FDR made it worse. Period.

We were losing 750,000 jobs per month before Obama took over, but you think that was

We were NOT losing 750,000 jobs a month. That's not even a smart lie. Obama inherited a mild recession. His policies turned it into the worst economy in history, to where people just gave up looking for work.

The Pelosi virus has succeeded in taking the Trump economy (the best economy in the history of American) and reducing it to the levels of the Obama economy.

Those are the facts. And facts don't care about your feelings.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Yup, Charlie was a D, but we have a witness to Palin doing coke and W was asked and didn't deny it...

You don't have a witness to Palin doing ANY kinds of illegal drugs. Now you're just plain LYING.

To bring your small brain up to speed with the lie about Bush:

He took a handful of questions on state issues until a reporter began to ask him about persistent questions that he had once used cocaine.

And then Mr. Bush got agitated.

''You know what happens, somebody floats a rumor and it causes you to ask a question,'' Mr. Bush said, interrupting the questioner in a rising voice, a tape recording of the news conference and a transcript provided by Mr. Bush's office showed. ''And that's the game in American politics, and I refuse to play it. That is a game, and you just fell for the trap, and I refuse to play.''

Pressed to answer if he thought such rumors were ''being planted,'' Mr. Bush said: ''Do I think they are being planted? I know they are being planted, and they are ridiculous and they're absurd and the people of America are sick and tired of this kind of politics and I am not participating.''

And you wonder why everybody says liberals are such lying morons.
When asked in 1999 he said he had not used drugs for the last 25 years...

The Texas governor is the only major presidential candidate who has not answered the question about whether he has ever used cocaine. Several other presidential candidates, including Vice President Al Gore, the Democratic front-runner, have admitted to past marijuana use.

New Sarah Palin Book Alleges Cocaine Use and Sexual Escapades

middleview

President
Supporting Member

That's ALL a lie.

FDR made it worse. Period.

We were losing 750,000 jobs per month before Obama took over, but you think that was
We were NOT losing 750,000 jobs a month. That's not even a smart lie. Obama inherited a mild recession. His policies turned it into the worst economy in history, to where people just gave up looking for work.

The Pelosi virus has succeeded in taking the Trump economy (the best economy in the history of American) and reducing it to the levels of the Obama economy.

Those are the facts. And facts don't care about your feelings.
Those are your opinions...you've presented no facts at all. As an example:
FDR made it worse. Period. Is your opinion.

Nonfarm payroll employment fell sharply in January (-598,000) and the unemployment rate rose from 7.2 to 7.6 percent, the Bureau of Labor Statistics of the U.S. Department of Labor reported today. Payroll employment has declined by 3.6 million since the start of the recession in December 2007; about one-half of this decline occurred in the past 3 months. In January, job losses were large and widespread across nearly all major industry sectors.

• September 2008 – 433,000 jobs lost
  • November 2008 – 803,000 jobs lost
  • December 2008 – 661,000 jobs lost

The unemployment rate was 25% in 1933 When FDR took office. At what time during the time from January 1933 to April 1945 was unemployment worse than that?

The highest rate of U.S. unemployment was 24.9% in 1933, during the Great Depression. Unemployment remained above 14% from 1931 to 1940. It remained in the single digits until September 1982 when it reached 10.1%. 2 During the Great Recession, unemployment reached 10% in October 2009.

Really? How many of the right wingers here claim to be making a fortune on the stock market? How hard are they working? They produce nothing at all by gambling.

I've still got right wingers here thinking there is something demeaning about "flipping burgers"...even though we don't sell burgers, that is thrown out as an insult because I own a restaurant.

You think "most left wingers" don't pay taxes? I've known too many right wing preachers who don't pay taxes...but will spend a half hour on the pulpit selling the idea that Trump is God's man in the White House. Trump himself has said he didn't pay taxes and was proud of it.

See if you can find a source that backs you up on party registration and welfare. The next time you go shopping and see minimum wage employees all around you...remember that they are probably democrats. Most people receiving government aid are the working poor. You want to think they are lazy do nothings.
Smart investing isn't gambling. Giving money to politicians who are promising you "free" stuff in return is gambling.

How is your restaurant doing, by the way? I'm hoping it goes under, so you can finally get some consequences for the types of policies you vote for and support.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Smart investing isn't gambling. Giving money to politicians who are promising you "free" stuff in return is gambling.

How is your restaurant doing, by the way? I'm hoping it goes under, so you can finally get some consequences for the types of policies you vote for and support.
unless you are buying stock in a startup you are simply gambling...you certainly are not creating jobs or producing a product or service.

My restaurant is still in the black...on behalf of my ten remaining employees....KMA.

unless you are buying stock in a startup you are simply gambling...you certainly are not creating jobs or producing a product or service.
Buying stock in a startup isn't a gamble? ROTFL! Even I didn't think you were that dumb. Investing isn't about creating jobs, it's about earning money so we won't be dependent on the productive segment of society, like your apparent plan.

My restaurant is still in the black...on behalf of my ten remaining employees....KMA.
I sincerely hope it doesn't last, you need to be taught a lesson.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member

CNN Cuts Away From My Pillow CEO as He Announces Mask Production, Praises God for Trump
CNN cut away from President Donald Trump's coronavirus press conference on Monday just as the president welcomed My Pillow CEO Mike Lindell to the podium to announce how his company is producing cotton masks to help curb the shortage of N95 face masks. Lindell went on to praise God for Trump's election and to encourage Americans to read their Bibles and pray during the coronavirus crisis. Yet CNN's audience would miss out on this inspiring message.

Just as Lindell began speaking, CNN's Wolff Blitzer cut away from him.

And you liberals wonder why only MORONS watch CNN and why their ratings are in the toilet.
That's not how I see this. And i'm not taking up for Blitzer; he's a Liberal hack. But they cut away right after Trump spoke. It looked like a normal thing that networks often do to save time and get on to other stuff. In CNN's case they had to get on to their regular fake news agenda.
This headline is misleading. They didn't cut away as Lindell was announcing mask production and praising God. They cut away almost as soon as he started speaking. Lindell was touting his own company. He never mentioned mask production or anything else.
I don't like this kind of deceptive news creation. It is the Liberals bread and butter but our side does it too. I expect this kind of deception from the Left but I hate it more when our side does it. We're better than that.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Buying stock in a startup isn't a gamble? ROTFL! Even I didn't think you were that dumb. Investing isn't about creating jobs, it's about earning money so we won't be dependent on the productive segment of society, like your apparent plan.

I sincerely hope it doesn't last, you need to be taught a lesson.
Is english your first language? Sometimes I wonder.

I wrote this because if you buy into an IPO you are helping fund new jobs.
unless you are buying stock in a startup

So investing is about "earning money"? Just like playing the slot machines...right?
So don't lecture others about their working for a living while you do nothing at all to create jobs, produce a good or a service...

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Everybody knows what biased means. It's a synonym for the Left-Wing Media.
If you don't know what synonym means, look it up.
C'mon Jack...you think Fox, OAN, InfoWars, Washington Examiner, Washington Times...Clear Channel (Rush) aren't biased?

Is english your first language? Sometimes I wonder.

I wrote this because if you buy into an IPO you are helping fund new jobs.
unless you are buying stock in a startup

So investing is about "earning money"? Just like playing the slot machines...right?
So don't lecture others about their working for a living while you do nothing at all to create jobs, produce a good or a service...
Growing companies are constantly creating new jobs. How do they grow, you ask (since you clearly don't know)? By expansion, often funded by private investment (imagine that, commie!).

Yes, smart investing leads to earning money. Effort to invest wisely and accept risk results in returns. They don't call them "earnings per share" for nothing.

Again, sincerely hoping your business fails, you really need to learn the consequences of your actions.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Growing companies are constantly creating new jobs. How do they grow, you ask (since you clearly don't know)? By expansion, often funded by private investment (imagine that, commie!).

Yes, smart investing leads to earning money. Effort to invest wisely and accept risk results in returns. They don't call them "earnings per share" for nothing.

Again, sincerely hoping your business fails, you really need to learn the consequences of your actions.
They grow by either borrowing or by additional stock offering...which is pretty much the same as an IPO. If you buy stock in Apple did you think Apple gets any of your money?

Efforts to pick the right slot machine and accept the risks is also "earning" money, eh?

They grow by either borrowing or by additional stock offering...which is pretty much the same as an IPO. If you buy stock in Apple did you think Apple gets any of your money?

Efforts to pick the right slot machine and accept the risks is also "earning" money, eh?

I'm sorry you've never been able to make money investing. I agree it requires a degree of intelligence you simply don't have. Maybe gambling would be a better option for you.

After your business fails later this year, and it will, maybe you can spend your first welfare check opening up a mutual fund account and learn a little about how our economy works.